It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Franki Boyle....Illuminati ?? NWO ??...Close to the knuckle!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I am trying to bring to light my idea that Frankie Boyle is working for or is privi to information of the Illuminati or the NWO and somehow his shows are trying to get accross some messages or signs.
Why?
Ok so its a bit of a madcap idea but when i first started watching his new series "Tramadol nights" he would always end the show with " thank you Father Fu**ers " and show the horn sign.
Ok so i know that this is not much itself but this was what initially got me thinking, anyhow the series has six episodes and slowly through the episodes there are sketches relating to NWO conspiricies and referances to the illuminati. His comedy is really close to the bone and even considered by some as racist or at least on the very edge.
The final show episode six was the cream of the crop for me ! the whole episode had underlying tones and references alot to do with how Aids was really created ! I know i really should drink less tea and stop been Mr Paranoid but i am hoping that others may see what i think i am seeing!
I have linked episode six but if you really want to look into all this then start with episode one and work through them, it is all on the 4OD Youtube site so unfortunately you have to put up with adverts.

I know i am not providing much here with my arguments for, but i suppose i am hoping others will explore and see similiarities as myself if not then his cutting edge jokes are pretty funny at times

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

Can you even prove the nwo/illuminati even exists? Until then this is a hoax!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Wether it exists or not is not the point ! the fact that it is believed to exist and there are things people are able to relate to it is all that matters!

Besides my point here is bring to light that Frankie Boyle may or may not be giving secret or underlying messages about this existant or non existant group/cult/clan whatever !!

Your reply was quick did you even bother to watch the clip or try to see what i was getting at ??

Or you just gonna quickly troll and dis me without even trying ?
edit on 30-12-2010 by Exforcesuk because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I really doubt it.

It seems the government wants us to be PC but he is the total opposite. I like the fact he doesn't care what he says, he's a free thinker and isn't afraid to disgust his audience.

I've only seen one episode of that show though and I gotta say it is pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I've tried to make myself watch it but I just find him objectionable, if I found him funnier I would be able to forgive the offensiveness but I just don't . Maybe it's a Scottish thing as my girlfriend loves it and she was partially bought up in Edinburgh.

He may well believe in certain conspiracies, (maybe he is on ATS who knows) but if you look at his life he certainly doesn't seem to have had the kind of life that would get you in with the illuminate

If you want a REALLY nuts Scottish comedian try looking at Limmys show, the show itself doesn't contain that many conspiracy theories but he regularly does live broadcasts from his flat on Justin.tv that are full of him raving about conspiracies, the last one I heard him ranting about was that Kim Jong Il was a time traveller and also the same person that got punched by Cheryl Cole

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Wether it exists or not is not the point ! the fact that it is believed to exist and there are things people are able to relate to it is all that matters!

It is the whole point! You cannot even prove a major part of your argument exists! Prove one part true then the rest of your argument may have credibility! Until there is proof the NWO/Illuminati actually exists the argument is null & void! Don't get ahead of yourself "Hold your horses"!

Your reply was quick did you even bother to watch the clip or try to see what i was getting at ??

Well when you get this youtube message it is a little hard!

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Sorry about that.

Yes I did see what you are trying to get at! There are many stupid attempts like this on ATS! Freemasons are the easy target! This was just a cheap shot at "Frankie Boyle" the tactic is old! "Character Assassination" by speculation without proof by Web Forum!

Or you just gonna quickly troll and dis me without even trying ?

OK, you threw the "Troll Card"! Much in the same way some people throw the "race card" because something does not suit or opposes their argument!"!. Just because I don't agree with you I must be a "Troll". Now that is logical. Why is this always thrown by someone when the meet someone has a differing opinion to their own? You know why because it is a cop out!

The old "Troll Card" needs to take a lesson from "The boy who cried Wolf" story. It has been wrongly in nearly all cases flogged to death! As for dis'n as you put it, you do a pretty good job yourself!

Again, you want "run down" someone (Frankie Boyle in this case) based purely on speculation & personal belief based on an entity that does not exist! Hmmmm! now that is an extremely sane basis for a thread!

What did Frankie ever do to you personally that warrants this attack on him? Joke you did not like?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Actually, the Illuminati is well doccumented, it's origin is of bavarian descent IIRC. here's a copy of some of the original writings. www.scribd.com...

Now, that is not to say that I think the illuminati are still in operation, or trying to control the world (wouldn't supprise me in the least if it were true, but it's not a belief i subscribe too. ) but they definatly 100% existed.

do some research into the matter, and learn some decorum.

here's a site which may be of interest to you, if you want to see for yourself.
www.bavarian-illuminati.info...
LOADS of interviews/documents/books ect. Fill yer boots.

PS, Franki boyle was good on mock the week. But tramadol nights is woefully bad. he ain't no NWO
edit on 6/1/2011 by Acidtastic because: add another linky

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Frankie Boyle is funny, but the thing about how aids came about has been done to death by other comedian's, like Ricky Gervais.

The Father effers comment is explained in the series, the TV network didn't want the over use of the phrase Mother effers. So he got around that.

No conspiricies here i'm afraid, just a vulgar Scottsman.

top topics

join