It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETS ALL FIGHT BACK! WITH OUR MINDS AND VIDEO CAMERAS! and see what happens!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I for one am tired of giving all my hard work away to invisible TPTB, their secret projects, their insane ideas, their taxes that do nothing for me or anyone that I know! If your tired of it as well lets organize and fight back! I have a simple idea.

1. Make a video with the titles "lets fight back" "Tired of TPTB" "Take your taxes and shove it" (be creative as we all can not have the exact same title.
2. Make the video about anything that displeases you about the way things are run in the world. (taxes,no jobs,greedy bastards, unfair wages,corruption,ect) make it interesting.
3. Share this concept with everyone you know, and encourage them to make one as well, or help them make one if they don't have the equipment!
4. Add a Tag or a credit screen to the video saying "We are the people who elected you and we are not going to put up with your greed any longer! (then add in your cause you want to be heard as well right?) Also add in, "YOU HAVE ONE MONTH TO COMPLY OR WE STOP WORKING OR BUYING ANYTHING" just make sure you have supplies to last you a month. If it comes to it, the dollar will crash and we will all be free to start over"
5. We all upload our videos on FEBRUARY 1st. to Youtube/Myspace/facebook/ect and whatever else is available.

I expect flames over this but WHATEVER, at least I'm trying to do something about this sh*tty world and it's sh*tty governments! If all we do is talk and complain and fight over their crap, then that's all we get. Talking is OVER, ACTION is REQUIRED NOW!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Its shame that its all in Dutch. (The first part has allot of English)

This man is in the Resistance against the New World Order.

He goes to the headquarters of the Bilderbergers, he spray paints there HQ.
The bilderberg press charges, so he is going to the police, and he presses charges about the crimes those evil people have committed.
edit on 30-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Think that not much people are desperate enough. I think that you need to keep your fire inside burning.
Just make sure to keep smiling, it key.

I am burning to

www.abovetopsecret.com... Let yourself go here

new topics

join