It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicken and Egg question: Which came first??? Consciousness or Non-conciousness beings???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

thanx

2nd line but i am a fool lol

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by saabacura

Take your logic and invert it, reverse the conditions. This is an acceptable scientific test. If all that is conscious ceases to exist at some point - the dirt will remain, unchanged, unaffected, and constant. It does not require consciousness.

~Heff

Say what?
I mean WTF?
Duh?

Like who is going to do this test,God?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Say what?
I mean WTF?
Duh?

If there is a God then the removal of all consciousness would also, by virtue of the thought, include removal of God. My statement was made to illustrate the absence of God.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
No one can say what came first because we can't pinpoint what sparked our existence. When we get the answer to that question all of life will turn upside down because it won't be an answer but it will be millions of more questions. In example, what has before the big bang? What was before that? How did that form all these elements that we have? How did all the elements turn into consciousness? How did we evolve from nothing? And etc.

There is no answer until we pinpoint where it is exactly where we came from. If we can pinpoint that we can figure out how we evolved from bacteria and where that bacteria came from. Where did all this water come from? Was it actually comets that did it or was there a chemical reaction that created the water? And etc.

There is no answer only more questions.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
LOL yes for without a witness how can anything truly exist?

2nd line

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Say what?
I mean WTF?
Duh?

If there is a God then the removal of all consciousness would also, by virtue of the thought, include removal of God. My statement was made to illustrate the absence of God.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join