It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain forms plan for Gulf evacuation in event of war with Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
i guess just leaving them with no plan is a good plan.

that'll show the world, eh?

no lapdog anymore!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin
reply to post by Xcathdra

And your point is???????

Mr Cameron, knows full well the last two wars were and continue to be illegal for private gain!

Wikileaks has released documents that detail an active wmd program operating inside iraq up to the 2003 invasion. Afghanistan was not illegal as it was a response to an attack on american soil, and is authorized under UN charter artcile 51 as well as by UN resdolution.

Iran has opened it's doors to full transparent inspections,

Actually they have not, and those complainst have been filed by he IAEA. Iran also recently got caught with an undisclosed uranium enrichment facility. Not exactly transparent as you claim.

Israel has never had one,

and is not a signatory to the NPT and as such is not required to open their doors.Just as Iran would be able to do if they withdrew from the NPT. The N. Koreans are in the same boat with their program. I dont exactly see a war breaking out there over their program do you? Let me help you - The answer is no.

I'm British, and i'm sick of having our boys & girls put in harms way to feed the beast called the BANKERS!

Then participate in Government at all levels and make a stand.

If you going to criticise, at least make one point to justify attacking another Soveriegn Nation because they won't go with the Imperialist Plans,

My criticism was in reference to the person I quoted, who immidiately laid the blame on the door step of the United States, even though there have been no military actions taken against Iran. My point is we need to take a step back and look at the entire picture before making decision that will affect everone on this planet, since a war breaking out where the bulk of oil the entire world uses and is transported from will have repercussions.

My suggestion to the poster, had you taken the time to understand my post, was to take a step back and not act to hastily.

With due respect, I make the same suggestion to you as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The UK is in enough trouble without committing to other wars. The coalition Government has already made it quite clear we wont be and cannot afford to be chasing conflicts around the world.

If this is not the case then they have done a pretty poor job as they have dismantled much of our armed services and had to make agreements with France to cover gaps in our capability. Can anyone see France getting involved and sharing resources with us?

We have no aircraft carriers, no seaborne aircraft, a very stretched army because of Afghanistan commitments and in £900 billion pounds of debt. Can you please tell me where we will get the troops, equipment and money to fight another war?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pershing1973

Only depending on where in the timeline we enter a conflict..
As with the Falklands we are still in the position to pull the kit back into operation..
But the window of opportunity for them to use those resources again is quite small.
Lets hope we don't have to go down that route..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join