It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little known youtube video of a true patriot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I came across this video on youtube after searching for topics regarding anonymous. Pretty dangerous search terms I know but curiosity overcomes. I am bringing this to your attention because this brave young man speaks the truth about what is going on better than any I've come across in all my endless searching of the internet. I tried commenting on this video only to find out comment pending approval..When did that happen? I know I didn't comment on a youtube vid in awhile but wow. That's why I'm sharing this with ATS. It does relate to the NWO so I'm putting the video here. P.S. it's been a few hours and my comment is still not approved. I believe youtube has been under pressure to remove or tamper with views of videos not approved by our government. Not the original tags I found it under earlier. The man in the video makes no claim of economic collapse in 2010.
Flag and star if you agree spread awareness, don't let this video die like so many others that TPTB silenced.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Umm, searching for Anonymous on the internet is almost as scary as looking for a tiny spider in a well lit room... That is, not.???

And when you see "Comment pending approval" it means the video author has made it so that he has to approve every comment he wants - effectively weeding out anything he disagrees with.

combined with the fact he's another mask wearing kid, I couldn't get more than 5 seconds into it.

Oh well..

edit on 30/12/2010 by badw0lf because: the fbi forced me to say that typo.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezwar

Great video! So when does the revolution start? I for one am ready to stand against my government and take my freedom back with force! poisoned food, poisoned water, poisoned education system, poison government, poisoned tax system! It's all bullsh*t and it's all unfair! The governments of the world have taken and taken and given NOTHING but hardship back to all of the people of the earth! It's time to stand up and say "I'm not gonna take it anymore, and you are not allowed to be in my life ANY MORE!"

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
crazy that you have towear a message in fear of your government acting on you.
good message

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Really good video. I only wish it had some sort of better animation to go along with it

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Although i am not american i must tell you, do you have the guts to not wear a mask when you defend yourself against the government?

Even when i put up posters in my town or banners i wear a mask and run at the slightest hint of trouble because although its legal ... i will still get beaten by the police and charged with a stupid acusation ...

So if its so harsh here in my country where the police sucks hard, i think in america its 100 or even 1000 times worse.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Rabble rousing poppycock imo

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

If you don't have anything to contribute move along troll, you're part of the problem. You see the first seconds of the truth and turn your head and deny what is happening. Do yourself a favor and look past the mask and open your ears. One day soon it's going to hit the fan and who will you stand with? There are patriots in this land and yes they hide behind masks. Our government has a habit of silencing those who speak up against tyranny. What do you suppose would happen if everyone posted videos that identified who they were? I am certain they wouldn't be around much longer to post anymore.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
type this in google search engine, then look at the 3rd result. Don't ask me why I searched it because I really don't know why but it is a weird coincidence. here's the search keywords P 43 F 5 S 31
W 0.32 K 12

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Tell me the government doesn't have software screening keywords in search engines, show proof and maybe I'll be less scared. Not much but less than before. It's easy being smug and skeptical in the comfort of your home but when things start getting out of control the saying " I told you so " is not going to do anyone much good.

top topics

join