It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can answer anyone's question about the May 21st 2011 rapture date.Please hear me out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
So many predication's sigh.......Well it's really sad to see because most of them are not true.But there are a few.I believe that this is one of the few.

Everyone can sense that something is going on.Things have dramatically changed from over the past years.People can feel it whether they want to believe it not.Some people just want the truth(not all people) were all sick of the things going on the Lies,Government Cover Up's the truth if Aliens really exist We all really want to know whats going on in this world.There are many lies and only ONE truth.

So anyways to the point!

There have been a couple of Threads that have surfaced up on ATS about the end time predication Oct 21st 2011 and may 21st being the rapture. So I'm going to type in question and answer format About questions that people are wondering about.

First off Just to fill you guys in who don't know the Family radio owner is Herold Camping has discovered a biblical calendar in the bible and has through that has found the end time date when God will return JUDGMENT DAY

So this biblical calendar which you can view or how he found out about it go to his website www.familyradio.com

Anyways he's not only found the date of the end but also......
-Noah's Flood 4990 bc
-how old the earth is 13000yrs old by may 21st 2011 it will be 13023 yrs
-the rapture May 21st 2011
-The end of the world October 21st 2011

TIMING OF IMPORTANT EVENTS IN HISTORY

11,013 BC—Creation. God created the world and man (Adam and Eve).

4990 BC—The flood of Noah’s day. All perished in a worldwide flood. Only Noah, his wife, and his 3 sons and their wives survived in the ark (6023 years from creation).

7 BC—The year Jesus Christ was born (11,006 years from creation).

33 AD—The year Jesus Christ was crucified and the church age began (11,045 years from creation; 5023 calendar years from the flood).

1988 AD—This year ended the church age and began the great tribulation period of 23 years (13,000 years from creation).

1994 AD—On September 7th, the first 2300-day period of the great tribulation came to an end and the latter rain began, commencing God’s plan to save a great multitude of people outside of the churches (13,006 years from creation).

2011 AD—On May 21st, Judgment Day will begin and the rapture (the taking up into heaven of God’s elect people) will occur at the end of the 23-year great tribulation. On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire (7000 years from the flood; 13,023 years from creation).

the above source:www.ebiblefellowship.com...

Before we start Most people will take the things happening on this earth and compare it to the bible for example there was a recent thread about the moon red turning to blood the 6 sixth seal ect Well they compared that to the winter solstice/lunar eclipse or they may use the mark of the beast 666 (as micro chips) well the bible says to compare spiritually things with spiritually things (meaning compare scripture with scripture) not things happening with the world and then comparing to the bible and until you compare scripture with scripture then you can't understand the bible's true meaning.

GOD: You may not believe in God But just remember that the way men depict God may not be accurate but God is greater than we can imagine.But you can't believe unless he allows you to believe

Okay so here are the Questions people may have and I'll try to answer them as best I can Also feel free to post questions as I won't be able to think of every question people may ask.

Q. the bible says no man knoweth the day nor hour

A. Well no one knows where space ends but that doesn't mean we CAN'T So just because it says no man knoweth doesn't mean we can't know it.

Q.The bible says he will come as a thief in the night

A.But another verse says but ye brethren are not in darkness that that day should Overtake you as a Thief(Talking about Gods elect.) So you are the very people that God will come as a thief in the night because you don't believe he is coming.

Q I thought hell was forever.

A.Well Number one seeing that God is a merciful GOD over and over again you see in the bible that God is merciful and compassionate so you would think why is God going to punish the non-elect forever well if you study the bible carefully(KJV) then you will see that it's not forever but will only last 5 months during the time between May 21st 2011 to October 21st 2011 Also it was commanded in the bible that a person could only be whip 39 save one that representing that a person can only suffer for awhile. Besides Do you really think God would allow the non-elect to be cursing and swearing at him for eternity that's like a peasant calling the king names all the time and telling him how bad a king he is eventually the king would have him killed.

Well I'am getting tired so I going to post this but plese Post questions that you may have and I'll do my best to answer.

Any remember that I relized there will be people who will mocked,People who will say will wait and see,People who think this is absoulte BS well What if it does happen What if by sheer chance it does happen You won't want to be left behind because YOU DON't know what you missing out on because many of you may think well so what if the world comes to an end. Thats not the disapoinyment it's what you have missed out on. No heaven is not on clouds it's far better than this earth It says eye hath not seen nor ear heard neither have entered into the heart of man the things which gods has prepared for them that love him(if you love him keep his commandments)

And people may ask well how come this be true or why do you thinks this is real

And I'll tell you that I don't KNOW if any of this is true but...............I believe
`

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
well i was ready to say that you can not find an ending prophecy date without finding a begining date, but i see you have that covered so good job there but....

how do you accept that the earth is only 13,000 years old, there is an awefull lot of evidence saying that is not correct so i would like to hear how you personally except that as fact.

the only other critique i would have is your statement that god is merciful but we can get into that at another time

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

If the rapture is real, then who gets all the stuff the raptured people leave behind? Does this mean I should be hanging out at the Lamborghini dealership on May 21, 2011, assuming of course all the car salesmen get raptured that is?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

After 7 more years those crooks will be thrown into the pits of hell where they belong.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Earth 13,000years old haha come off it mate!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't believe this, but I do find it interesting. And this being not too far from now, I guess we'll see. It will be interesting at least. I wonder how many people do believe this? I can't imagine it being very many.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
except the millenium.....go back and see if that is figured in there somewhere....i'm curious because that is plain as day in prophecy....

edit on 30-12-2010 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Lots of problems. Here are some issues.
1. No evidence for a worldwide flood.
2. There were cities continually used over every time period from 6000BC to the present.
3. The Earth is billions of years old.
4. Miller came up with the first hidden dates in the Bible. He was wrong too.

So on May 21st 2011 when nothing happens will this just turn into another Millerite episode?

new topics

top topics

join