It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, nice to join ya !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am glad to have found this site, and anticipate the opportunities to engage in discussion of "odd" topics of many types. I am what most would call a "blue collar" worker, a machinist in the power generation field who loves his work, I get paid to do my hobby, life is good. I have a family, house, etc. like many, and a thirst for knowledge unlike most. I am looking forward to broadening my awareness of this world, this collection of intellects we call home; Earth. Being only 37 yrs old I have lived long enough to know that there is much that I don't know, but curiosity drives my quest for knowledge, my thirst for the unknown. Sincerely Machring

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

Hope you find what you're looking for

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by machring

Hi machring, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thanks for the speedy welcome. I am hoping to answer some questions I have been pondering, and this seems like a good place to end up having a lot more questions, but also new directions of thought

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hi.

Yours is the rabbit hole on the right.

new topics

top topics

join