It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY IS 911 FAKE! Tell us what you think and add to it!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

My mistake, sorry.
I meant state of emergency.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

No one declared that either. Gov Bush only issued replacement orders governing the operation of the Fla Natl Guard.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Thanks very much for your support of my view - glad to see we aren't alone in these observations. It's too bad this version of the story is a lot less "$exy" in terms of book-writing, news-items and documentaries or we would hear this one much more.

I think if people were not exposed to repeated hollywood portrayals on how power and politics works they would have a more balanced view and probably make better decisions in terms of their voting - the politcal system/democracy; now there is a conspiracy(!). The real world is far less sophisticted and unpredictable to allow for conspiracies to evolve properly - in most cases, like 99%.Not all people will do what you tell them to do or in the way you want them to - especially in these types of theatres. They do happen but very rarely. If the Wikileaks drama should teach us anything - it's how unsophisticated, base and utterly human (definition: spurred on and motivated by emotion) these people really are.

Finally, thanks for the warm welcome

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Two reasons why I believe 9/11 and 7/7(UK) were 'inside jobs' :

Firstly the PNAC document calls for an almost unprecedented event to occur ('New Pearl Harbor') in order to enable the political agenda of the Neocons.

Secondly the coincidence of drills/exercises on the very days of both attacks, with all emergency personnel conveniently in place to deal with these 'surprise' events.

I recently made this video which contains a new prevoiusly unheard interview with a NORAD scientist describing the 'Stand Down' and the drills/exercises of the day.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Secondly the coincidence of drills/exercises on the very days of both attacks, with all emergency personnel conveniently in place to deal with these 'surprise' events.

But were they loaded with live ammo?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Were what loaded with live ammo ?

To be honest, the nature of the NORAD drill isn't of prime importance to me, having thousands of people ready in crisis management positions/mode at the time and location of the attacks is what smacks of complicity. This happened in both UK and the USA (9/11 and 7/7). I mean what is the likelyhood of just happening to be running drills at these times and places. You can hear the almost unbelieving incredulity in the voices of the reporters doing the interviews in the video.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InfinityJinx

Aren't drills published? What are the chances of the attacks being timed to coincide with the drills on purpose, by the terrorists.

If I were planning the attacks, I would plan them during drills, knowing full well, that confusion would follow.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfinityJinx
Were what loaded with live ammo ?

To be honest, the nature of the NORAD drill isn't of prime importance to me, having thousands of people ready in crisis management positions/mode at the time and location of the attacks is what smacks of complicity. This happened in both UK and the USA (9/11 and 7/7). I mean what is the likelyhood of just happening to be running drills at these times and places. You can hear the almost unbelieving incredulity in the voices of the reporters doing the interviews in the video.

If you look into the exercise in London it was a paper exercise in one room conducted by a handful of people. There was zero participation of any emergency services in any capacity.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The number of people involved is irrelevant, it's the fact that the drills coincided with the attacks, especially the London one, precisely practicing exactly what happened, noone is that lucky.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InfinityJinx

Couldn't the attacks coincided with the drills? I'm just saying.. Would it be impossible to believe that they chose the timing based on the drills.

Again, during the drills - figuring out real and drill would be difficult.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What arroused my suspicions, was after 911 and all air flight in the USA was grounded. The hunt was on for osama. Yet the bin laden family, was flown home by the cia. Instead of being flown to a prison and trying a little water boarding. Now that stands out, the culprits family being flown home safely, whilst all the USA was grounded?.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
What arroused my suspicions, was after 911 and all air flight in the USA was grounded. The hunt was on for osama. Yet the bin laden family, was flown home by the cia. Instead of being flown to a prison and trying a little water boarding. Now that stands out, the culprits family being flown home safely, whilst all the USA was grounded?.

Except it didn't happen. Which is why, well, no one cares.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join