It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Conveniently and most unfortunately, the events of 9/11 did the following:
* Killed almost 3,000 unsuspecting people, destroyed the health of others.
* Created fear and insecurity in the American population.
* Helped the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to relinquish their money-losing property.
* Created vacant prime acreage for potential new money-making buildings.
* Financially benefited Larry Silverstein.
* Blanketed New York City with hazardous pollutants, creating prevalent health concerns without accountability or liability.
* Re-enforced the Neocon claim of Islamo Fascist terrorism.
* Created the “New Pearl Harbor” event that the Neocons suggested in 1998.
* Produced a war environment – precipitated misdirected retaliation for 9/11.
* No-bid contracts were given to Halliburton and other well-connected big business.
* Established a dictatorship in America.
* Made Bush a wartime Commander-in-Chief, increasing his executive power.
* Provided justification for a perpetual, arbitrary “war of terror.”
* Supplied an opportunity to seize the oil pipeline in Afghanistan.
* Justified an Iraqi invasion and the toppling of the non-compliant Saddam Hussein.
* Enslaved Americans with Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, etc.
* Primed Americans to give up their freedoms in exchange for security.
* Supplies an example of just how serious the Illuminati are about globalism.
* Provides United States protection to Israel from neighboring countries.
As if we were set up (mentally/structurally) to shoot down civilian airlines. We have trouble executing prisoners and you think they would casually issue orders to shoot down the second plane?
He is the first one who openly was awarded for this tragedy ... He just happened to have insurance taken out on the three buildings that fell on 9/11 just a couple months before .
The terror insurance would only have been a smart thing to have since the 93 attack. Kinda like having flood insurance in a flood plain. What is your point?
He just happened to have insurance taken out on the three buildings ... just a couple months before .
To coincidental for him to have bought into 3 building that happened to need millions perhaps billions in asbestos abatement.
The terror insurance was there before Larry Silverstein even leased the building. It had to have it because of the 93 bombing, I don't argue this.
He just happened to have insurance taken out on the three buildings that fell on 9/11 just a couple months before .
Originally posted by samkent
This is a perfect example of someone who has done ZERO research.
1 Four black boxes were recovered in total. None from the twin towers.
3 Plane parts are all over the place. Just look for the pictures.
4 The hole is the exact size of the fuselage. Just as you would expect. Google search for “straw through potato”.
5 Even non government people saw pieces of airplane.
7 Larry Silverstein is not required to rebuild. Are you required to buy a new car when yours is totaled? Imagine the public outcry if he had tried to rebuild.
8 Blown Up? Zero proof.
9 Bombings? Zero proof.
Is it possible the pilots were manchurians?
To summerize: I think 9/11 was an intelligence failure, the CIA/FBI/NSA really messed this up an investigation on a grand scale
Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by okbmd
You don't even know me but you automatically want to berate my intelligence about WTC.
Read everything again please. The terror insurance was there before Larry Silverstein even leased the building. It had to have it because of the 93 bombing, I don't argue this. You could have saved yourself a lot of typing if you just read more than what I posted.
In fact no matter what I point out you still won't get it so why bother? You jump from 911 post to post looking to try and disprove the obvious. How many people have you attacked this week that is a 911 truther? Don't lie.
If you really want to shut your eyes go ahead it's not bothering me any.
Read everything again please.
.. Should he read more or research it himself?
You could have saved yourself a lot of typing if you just read more than what I posted.