It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Muslims shut down Paris every Friday by praying in the streets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
wholly schmoly!

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.-Mat6

and for a shew make long prayers-Luke20
edit on 30-12-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
People it's called Jumaah salaat. It is supposed to be prayed every Friday, by us Muslims.

www.namazzamani.net...

On a side note I remember reading that Muhammad(PBUH) claimed the world will end on a Friday. Not saying that I believe in the 2012 paranoia, but it just so happens that December 21st, 2012 is a Friday.

Anyway that's my 2 pennies.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Rust, you're quoting scripture from Christianity - which worships the Judeo/Christian YAHWEH.

Muslims worship the moon-god, Allah. As seen in their symbols.

The public prayers were mandatory as Muhammed burned folks houses during prayer when folks weren't participating.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

What Moon-god? Allah is arabic for "The God".

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by binomialtheorem

Don't sweat it. People who worship a psychopathic tent god - or the supine, tortured form of a mangled Jew - really got no room to be cracking on moon gods anyway.

"Ha ha! You worship the moon! Not like us! Our god is a flammable shrub that thinks otters are fish!"

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Since the video host guy clearly just hates all Muslims (7th century barbarians vs Virgin megastore, even though they were not blocking the store at all), I would say it's a safe bet we are missing context here. Kudos for asking the question all the bigots failed to ask.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

Im sure i could find a fast enough car to drive down the same street at the time.

or a tank

Bon Voyage

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by binomialtheorem

Don't sweat it. People who worship a psychopathic tent god - or the supine, tortured form of a mangled Jew - really got no room to be cracking on moon gods anyway.

"Ha ha! You worship the moon! Not like us! Our god is a flammable shrub that thinks otters are fish!"

It's a shame the ignore button has gone. I can unfortunatley read your **** again Fox.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I dated a girl from France. She had muslim boyfriends as well. Trust me, France deserves this.

The French girls like their muslim boyfriends. The French men are irrelevant in how France operates.

Which is about where we are due to society destabilization which has been successfully done in our own nation.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Wow. I was going to make a snide and sarcastic post in this thread that praying Msulims are bad because "Muslims are worshiping their murderous devil moon-god," but someone beat me to the punch and they were in earnest. Truly Poe's Law is in action when parody is indistinguishable from the people it is parodying.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

Good, that means that I elevated the level of discourse on this thread for you.

"We should hose them with lard for worshiping their moon-devil god!" are you guys serious?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join