It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Cowboys great Mark Stepnoski donates $10,000 to 911 Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm an eagles fan and I can't help but love this guy! He knows his [snip] when it comes to 911.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 30/12/10 by argentus because: snip

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
so did he collect from the whole team or is that just his money? Thats why im a cowboys fan, they may suck this year but you have to love they stuff they do

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The more these ads are shown, the more people will start realizing that something is wrong with the OS. It should start forcing the hand of the media to investigate the OS of 9/11.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kombat13

First off, IF you were a Cowboys fan you'd know Step hasn't played in years; he's retired. Put the kool-aid down.
Second, I didn't know Step was a conspiracy guy. That's pretty cool. He was a beast on the O-line, now looks like he's a beast after the truth! Bravo

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Great. You have to have money to push anything anymore, even $100,000's for legal defense against bogus claims (Assange -- whether or not he's for better or worse).

A little here though reverberates a long way. Last time AE911 saved up a bunch of money, they organized 100's of simultaneous press conferences around the world, the "Building What" TV ad campaign, and radio commercials and even billboard spaces.

Let's see what else they can bring. Maybe enough money for some hardcore legal cases that can't just be dismissed on states secrets privileges, like Sibel Edmonds'.
edit on 29-12-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Great. The more high profile people that become a part of the movement the better.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphaphysics
Great. The more high profile people that become a part of the movement the better.

In what world is this guy "high profile"? He now joins the ranks of mensa celebrities like Charlie Sheen. Congrats!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by immortalcamel

ive been in iraq, or working shift, im military police, so i have seen 1 game in the past 3 years, im working on learning all the player changes so please forgive me for not knowing he hasnt played in years, all ive been able to do is check the scores.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Good post. I'm not an Alex fan, but I like hearing of people looking for truth and justice. Even if they are associated with the Cowboys.

btw, eagles fan huh..? you the eric snow that played for the 76ers? haha..

The MSM will chime in eventually and push for a new investigation and pretend like they were all about it in the first place. lets get this bus rolling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kombat13
reply to post by immortalcamel

ive been in iraq, or working shift, im military police, so i have seen 1 game in the past 3 years, im working on learning all the player changes so please forgive me for not knowing he hasnt played in years, all ive been able to do is check the scores.

Oh ok, well he retired in 01 so that was 9-10 years ago

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by alphaphysics

In what world is this guy "high profile"? He now joins the ranks of mensa celebrities like Charlie Sheen. Congrats!

In the world of the red blooded American Football Fan brother!! He might be more well known than Charlie Sheen even!!

top topics

join