It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British secret file confirms Israeli nukes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

It's said that Israel has thousands of neutron bombs. Kill the people. Save the structures. Residual radiation gone in a week or two. If Gaza and the West Bank become problems well, they won't be for long. Also a quick and dirty resolution for Hezbollah as well. If Israel attacks first they might knock out Hezbollah before they even launch.

Neutron bomb the close in forces and nuke the cities of Syria and Iran. Won't be much fight left in them after that.

edit on 30-12-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

The reason why Israel has not used their nukes yet is because nukes are MAD weapons

This is know as the Samson Option. Try to destroy Israel and as a last option they would let go with everything leaving there attackers in as bad or worse shape.
en.wikipedia.org...

What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter.

This fallows the same line as the Dahiye Doctrine. Any target that is military is fair game even if your enemy is hiding behind civilian human shields

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Speaking of comments about killing Palestinians I have a question for those who accuse Israel of that. Out of curiosity, what are your feelings on Jordanian actions against the Palestinians back in the day? When 3,000 to 4,000 were killed in a Jordanian operation while inside Jordan?

I find it telling that people leave that info out, and do their best to avoid the Jordanian reasons for their actions against the Palestinians.

Israeli nukes are a deternant and nothing more, because as people pointed out the momeny they are used, its over for israel and any support they might have, let alone creating an inhospitable middle east, including their land, from fall out and radioactivity.

Maybe if the bulk of arab countries didnt join together on multiple occasion to wipe israel off the map, they would not have a need for a nuclear deterent. Maybe if Hezbullah and Hamas charters didnt call for the destruction of Israel, they would not need nukes. Maybe if Arab leaders didnt routinely threten to wipe israel off the map, they would not need a nuclea deterant.

As I said before, its a force multiplyer, and will make any attempt to combine forces to over run Israel a futile effort whiloe giving israel nothing more than a phyric victory.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by OldCorp
The fact that Israel has nuclear weapons isn't exactly a secret.

But let me ask a question of all the Stormfront wannabes here: If Israel is such a terrible "aggressor nation," constantly warring on their neighbors, why haven't they used them?

That was a rhetorical question BTW. The answer is simple: It's the ARABS who are the aggressors.

*facepalm*

The reason why Israel has not used their nukes yet is because nukes are MAD weapons, used only as deterrents. However, it is very clear that the only reason why nobody has invaded Israel in the past thirty years is because they have nukes, and they would probably use them in such a situation.

Agreed. Israel is like all other responsible nuclear armed states in that regard. The exception would be states like Iran, which has vowed to wipe Israel off the map, and the only way they could do that is with nuclear weapons, which despite their denials they have been avidly pursuing.

Just an interesting side note: Were you aware that Saudi Arabia - a country which is not a signatory to the NPT - has arranged to "rent" two nuclear weapons from Pakistan? According to THIS ARTICLE, the Kingdom of Saud has made arrangements with the Pakistani government to fly two nuclear warhead, which can be fitted on missiles already in place inside the kingdom, to Saudi Arabia at a moment's notice.

As long as I'm taking on the Jew bashers (I'm a Southern Baptist BTW,) I'd like to point out one more thing. I get pretty sick and tired of people saying that the Jews are "ethnically cleansing" Gaza, that they are trying to commit the same types of crimes that were committed against them in Nazi Germany. All I can say to that is BULLSH*T! If the Jews were trying to wipe out the Arabs living in Gaza, they sure aren't doing a very good job. It took Hitler 6 years to kill 6 million Jews; the Israelis have had more than 40 years since the 1967 war during which they could have wiped them out a hundred times over - but they didn't, and they won't.

Jew bashers? Ridiculous.

And you know what? Obviously you haven't studied the Nazi occupation pre-WWII very well. The first step in their "final solution" was the separate the Germans from the non-Germans, and to either deport the non-Germans or place them in ghettos. When I say ghetto, I don't mean LA poverty ghetto, I'm talking about a virtual city-prison, fenced in and the Nazis had no problem controlling their lives and randomly invading or assassinating people living there. This is exactly what is going on in Palestine.

Question is, when the time comes, will the Israelis deport the Palestinians in order to fully acquire the land or rationalize a solution to kill them all off.

There is a BIG difference between Gaza and say, the Warsaw Ghetto. The ONLY reason a wall was put up between Gaza and Israel was because of things like getting blown up while taking a bus to work:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0dbb2201f36.jpg[/atsimg]

Think these innocent folks might have wished the wall had been built a little bit sooner?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/939695587753.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe it was just a bad day to buy fruit and veggies at this roadside stand:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2617187f8738.jpg[/atsimg]

And OH MY GOD!!! Whatever you do, don't provide FREE, LIFESAVING treatment to a burn victim! Palestinians have a really F'd up way of repaying the kindness and generosity of the Israelis.

Yeah, I think the Israelis were smart to erect that wall. Can you imagine what it must have been like for ordinary Israelis who didn't know if that bus trip to the mall would be their last, or if they would ever come home from a night of dancing at the local disco, or if the slice of pizza they were enjoying would be the last thing they ever did on this Earth? IMO, any hardship the Palestinians are suffering has been brought on by their leadership - HAMAS - the worst scumbags on the planet (with the exception of the Taliban.)

Hamas will be the undoing of the Palestinians in the end. Their charter calls for the destruction of the State of Israel and as far as they are concerned, that point is non-negotiable. I created these next two videos about Hamas during Operation "Cast Lead." I hope they open your eyes to the truth in Gaza,

(In the last segment of the first video, you can hear my wife frying up a pan of bacon in the background.
)

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

The answer is simple: It's the ARABS who are the aggressors. The only thing that HAS kept Israel safe is the fact that they can glass every Arab city in the world - including Mecca - and there's not a damned thing anyone can do about it.

Because the Israelis are reknowned for breeding white doves these days yeah? NOT!

Israel has as much blood on their hands as the arabs do....

And if you seriously think that no one will raise a finger if and when Israel launches a Nuke at Iran, then think again......Israel is not holy, as much as they beleive in those sorts of halucinations!

Their government is run by nutcase religioud extremists...what difference are they really from Arab extremists?

1. You don't see Israel targeting civilians; in fact they go out of their way to avoid them which is the exact opposite of the Palestinians, who seek to murder innocent civilians every chance they get - hence, the wall.

2. NOBODY is going to do a thing if Israel were to launch a nuke at Iran. Saudi Arabia has granted the Israelis the use of a remote airbase as a staging area for any attack. The UAE and DUBAI have expressed their support of an Israeli attack on Iranian nuclear sites - you can thank Julian Assange for bringing this information to light. IMO, tensions with Iran are the reason that Saudi Arabia has arranged to "rent" the Pakistani nukes: If Israel doesn't take out Iran, then the Saudis will - and they won't take out the nuke facilities, rather I'm pretty sure they would want to take out Iwannadinnerjacket and the rest of the mullahs that make up Iran's theocracy, so say goodbye to Tehran and Qom.

You have to understand that in the Middle East, there are two Islamic sects - Sunni and Shia - that HATE each other, even more than they hate Christians and Jews. Iranians are Shia, and most of the rest of the Gulf countries are predominately Sunni. Add to this the fact that the Iranians are Persians, and the rest of the Middle-eastern Muslim world is comprised of Arabs, and it only multiplies the animosity between the two groups. They HATE each other with a passion, to the point where blowing each other up while they pray in their mosques is an everyday occurrence.

3. Who is "holy?" Whether or not you believe in the Old Testament/Torah, the fact is that it states very plainly that all of the land between the Nile and the Euphrates was given to the Jews, through Abraham, as an EVERLASTING possession. The Muslims say that the Jewish prophets are their prophets, that they hold the O.T./Torah up as the Word of God; but when it comes down to the question of who God promised the land to, they quickly reverse course. So whether you believe in it or not, any HONEST Muslim would have to agree that Israel - including the West bank, Gaza, and MUCH more - rightfully belongs to the Jews. In Fact, I FOUND ONE!

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Speaking of comments about killing Palestinians I have a question for those who accuse Israel of that. Out of curiosity, what are your feelings on Jordanian actions against the Palestinians back in the day? When 3,000 to 4,000 were killed in a Jordanian operation while inside Jordan?

I find it telling that people leave that info out, and do their best to avoid the Jordanian reasons for their actions against the Palestinians.

They ALWAYS leave out anything that would paint the Palestinians in a bad light. The fact is, not even other Arab governments want the Palestinians within their borders, and with good reason. See, the Palestinians are GOOD Muslims. They follow the example of their prophet by murdering, stealing, and lying - even against their fellow Muslims. When they are treated with kindness - much like the female suicide bomber in the above video - more often than not they bite the hand that feeds them. There are many examples of this throughout their history, but I'll just cite this one because it it typical of how the Palestinians treat their hosts:

BLACK SEPTEMBER IN JORDAN
edit on 12/31/2010 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

edit on 12/31/2010 by OldCorp because: Same reason. It's late - shoot me

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Agreed. Israel is like all other responsible nuclear armed states in that regard. The exception would be states like Iran, which has vowed to wipe Israel off the map, and the only way they could do that is with nuclear weapons, which despite their denials they have been avidly pursuing.

1st underlined: Inform yourself redneck. Where is your source for that claim? Or are you going to chicken out? I can tell you this much; your credibility for discussing issues concerning the middle east have all but vaporized. You're a gun crazy redneck from South Carolina. What the HELL do you know about the things you speak on except for what you are being fed from corporate news? Nothing right? Do you know what the motto on this website is? Let me remind you: ''Deny IGNORANCE''.

2nd underlined: How do you know that? You don't right? So you are propagating an agenda of which you are, looking at the intelligence your eyes show, completely ignorant. You are advocating for an attack and more sanctions on the place that I am from - however bad or good you or I may feel about a regime, it is completely ignorant to want to punish the people.

Dare and say these are personal insults when you are advocating the genocide of millions.

Freaking psycopaths. Go buy some more guns will you...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by OldCorp

1st underlined: Inform yourself redneck. Where is your source for that claim? Or are you going to chicken out? I can tell you this much; your credibility for discussing issues concerning the middle east have all but vaporized. You're a gun crazy redneck from South Carolina. What the HELL do you know about the things you speak on except for what you are being fed from corporate news? Nothing right? Do you know what the motto on this website is? Let me remind you: ''Deny IGNORANCE''.

2nd underlined: How do you know that? You don't right? So you are propagating an agenda of which you are, looking at the intelligence your eyes show, completely ignorant. You are advocating for an attack and more sanctions on the place that I am from - however bad or good you or I may feel about a regime, it is completely ignorant to want to punish the people.

Dare and say these are personal insults when you are advocating the genocide of millions.

Freaking psycopaths. Go buy some more guns will you...

Dude, I have two college degrees, and I've worked in the news business as a reporter for almost 25 years. I'm more informed than you would like to believe.

Don't lie about the intentions of the Iranians. Thanks to Julian Assange, we now know that the Arab governments in the Persian Gulf are afraid of Iran enough that they are on the side of the JEWS (that has to sting, huh?) - and they wouldn't be afraid unless there was something to fear. Also, you know as well as I do that Iwannadinnerjacket has threatened to destroy Israel on numerous occasions, so why don't you quit lying? Following the prophet's example?

One last thing: I never advocated an attack on a population center. So you can take what you think of me, sit on it, and rotate.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Dude, I have two college degrees

Must I remind you of the fact that colleges are brainwash institutions? Sure they help you get into life, but really, most of the minds at colleges are sheep-like. I should know, I attend one. Not saying there is anything wrong with that but really, it's sad you even said that and reinforces my point about you being ignorant even more.

and I've worked in the news business as a reporter for almost 25 years. I'm more informed than you would like to believe.

Obviously you are not more informed than I would like to believe. May I ask what you reported on? News business is too abstract to mention, you should know that as a reporter. But then again, you say these things with psychology in the back of your mind. Like a good drone reporter does.

Don't lie about the intentions of the Iranians.

Been to Iran? Seen and experienced the power outtages in Teheran? In hospitals? Had loved ones pass away due to lack of cancer treatment? No. You don't UNDERSTAND the things you talk about. You want to be a decent reporter?

Thanks to Julian Assange, we now know that the Arab governments in the Persian Gulf are afraid of Iran enough that they are on the side of the JEWS

Not really. As a Kurdish Iranian I am on the side of the Jews as they have been oppressed through many, many years. Oh and mr. reporter, I am not talking of the white European ''jews'' or zionists, who for your information, are pillaging your beloved America as we speak. Inform yourself, mr. reporter.

(that has to sting, huh?)

You are so ignorant it should hurt your head.

- and they wouldn't be afraid unless there was something to fear.

Oh really? They are only afraid of the fact that Iran will tend to its people once again like the Shah decided to do years ago. They are afraid of their own population waking up to the fact that they are being pillaged by their sheiks and American child abusing business men. They are afraid of losing their gold plated mercedes benz's. They are afraid of losing their positions of power. Or would you say that the ''leaders'' of these Arab nations represent their people?

Also, you know as well as I do that Iwannadinnerjacket has threatened to destroy Israel on numerous occasions, so why don't you quit lying? Following the prophet's example?

Underlined 1: No I don't. But I like how you, the self-proclaimed 25 year experienced reporter, shows the readers and me how you operate. Psychology 101, am I correct? And am I also correct that they taught you to avoid using arguments such as the underlined in journalism school unless you want to be a sensationalist?

Underlined 2: It is becoming more apparent in which news business you worked. That of...wait for it...propaganda.

Underlined 3: Do you understand Farsi? You don't right? So you go by the words of interpreters who go by their paychecks who are signed by which party? Mr, reporter, I feel that you left the business too soon as you have much to learn.

Underlined 4: I see what you mean by that, alas, I am not part of any organized religion nor do I plan to join any. In fact, you will find me speaking against organized religion more than in favour of it.

One last thing: I never advocated an attack on a population center. So you can take what you think of me, sit on it, and rotate.

I did not say you advocated anything. I said you implied it. If you don't understand what that means you are gone already - and you do that by denying the need for a steady energy supply in Iran. Oh and, there are really really dumb people in college who have no problems getting their degrees, they do have problems thinking for themselves. In turn, they are abused by a lot of people, usually mentally but physically as well sometimes.

Mr. reporter, if you wish to be informed, pm me with your questions.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We all knew this... and no, not because of FOX. But because ISRAEL tried to sell Nukes to African nations back in the 70s.

Let me find the article/photo

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Neutron bomb? Are you sure? I know they have nuclear and most likely thermo nuclear, but I was not aware they possessed Neutron bombs.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Just an interesting side note: Were you aware that Saudi Arabia - a country which is not a signatory to the NPT - has arranged to "rent" two nuclear weapons from Pakistan? According to THIS ARTICLE, the Kingdom of Saud has made arrangements with the Pakistani government to fly two nuclear warhead, which can be fitted on missiles already in place inside the kingdom, to Saudi Arabia at a moment's notice.

When has Iran ever claimed that they wanted to wipe Israel off of the map?

This was a deliberately mistranslated quote by Western MSM of words by Ahmadinejad. He actually said "wipe the Israeli regime off of the map" or something of that matter. Big difference in words there.

And while the info about Saudi Arabia is interesting, why is it relevant? Saudi Arabia is in cahoots with the US government as much as Israel is.

There is a BIG difference between Gaza and say, the Warsaw Ghetto. The ONLY reason a wall was put up between Gaza and Israel was because of things like getting blown up

As someone with 25 years of experience in the news field, you really believe these lies?

I could post a ton of photos of dead and mutilated Palestinians, maimed by Israeli white phosphorus or other weapons of massacre. In my opinion, the wall just makes it easier for aircraft to discriminate where the line is between friendlies and targets.

Also, you know as well as I do that Iwannadinnerjacket has threatened to destroy Israel on numerous occasions, so why don't you quit lying? Following the prophet's example?

Ahmadinejad has not. This is propaganda. Besides, doesn't really matter what he says because he is just a public talking head for Ayatollah Khamenei.

However, Israel has on numerous occasions openly discussed bombing Iran, and requesting American support.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Both sides are equally at fault here, and the comparisons of the Israeli Government with respect to Nazi Germany isn't too far off. They have become their former oppressors and they also suffer from an extreme persecution complex. Take a look at the original UN Partition plan for the country of Israel and look at how it's expanded over time. The case can be made that they are slowly and systemically ethnically cleansing the region, little by little at a time, so they can avoid an uproar.

Both sides have committed crimes against humanity and the only reason Israel gets away with most of it is because they Godwin the # out of everything. I have no problem with Israel or the Jewish population as a whole -- I have Jewish Ancestry -- and even I think Israel is #ing up. It's the Zionists that I have issues with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join