It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham forest, "Ancient Aliens" episode 30.12.10 and binary numbers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A meeting has been held this week to discuss the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident from 1980

An article by Nick Pope about that meeting has appeared on the website of "The Sun" newspaper:

www.thesun.co.uk...

WHEN I worked as an MoD investigator looking into UFOs it was our most mysterious real-life X File. Nothing has changed.

I travelled to Rendlesham Forest in Suffolk yesterday to reopen the investigation into Britain's most famous UFO sighting - with the men who saw it 30 years ago.

A local paper has also covered that meeting:

www.eadt.co.uk...

AN EXPECTANT crowd huddled into Woodbridge Community Hall last night to be part of the latest chapter in a 30-year saga of unexplained intrigue

Scores of people, from the curious to the sceptical, turned out for the anniversary of an event which remains rooted in UFO folklore.

The Rendlesham Incident, as it has become known, was again the subject of discussion for top experts, commentators and first-hand witnesses to an anomaly as yet unexplained but perennially debated.

Enthusiastic truth-seekers Gordon Goodger and David Wright reunited USAF security police officers John Burroughs and Jim Penniston – two of the airman who first saw the unexplained lights – along with internationally renowned experts on the subject, Peter Robbins and Linda Moulton, and Nick Pope – the man who once ran the British government’s UFO project.

Some of those that spoke at the event apparently referred to new evidence that will be examined in a documentary due to be shown on the History Channel in the USA at at 9/8c tomorrow, 30 December 2010.

The relevant documentary is part of a series entitled "Ancient Astronauts". The relevant episode of that series is entitled "Alien Messengers".

Details of the new evidence are currently rather sketchy (which appears to have irritated some of those that attended the relevant meeting at Woodbridge Community Hall), but one person that attended the meeting has helpfully posted some information at this link, which included reporting that

"sgt Jim Penniston touched the ufo and he was some how given a download of info, this he wrote down and 12 pages of binary numbers was the result, he has had them looked into and the findings will be broadcast on the 30/12/10 no info but it will be available online, the whole conference moaned when he refused to tell what the message was".

Jim Penniston himself has referred to the relevant episode very briefly at this link, commenting

"You will see Rendlesham much differently after that show... Or at least I think so..."

So, it sounds like this episode of "Ancient Aliens" may be worth watching.

I'll post some further details about the relevant binary numbers in this thread after the show has been broadcast.

The website for the History Channel has a section devoted to this series which includes an ability to watch the last episode so we should be able to watch the relevant episode from tomorrow at the link below:
www.history.com...

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 29-12-2010 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
sounds like an alien quantum computer message, but you have to be sceptical of anything that is printed in the sun.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
you have to be sceptical of anything that is printed in the sun.

Indeed, but the most new claim (about the binary numbers evidence) does not originate with The Sun.

Anyway, we should learn when the relevant episode of the "Ancient Aliens" documentary is broadcast in the very near future...
edit on 29-12-2010 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The binary numbers decode to a message, and the coordinates of a sunken island off the west coast of England/Ireland - referred to as 'the other Atlantis'. I forgot the exact message content, but something like: continuation of humans and Earth.

edit on 12/30/2010 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Actually I think it said "Exploration (of) humanity conti(nuous) Planetary Advancement". I can't remember if there was the word "for" after continuous or not ....and the parentheses were their addition.
Fascinating.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Oh and the sunken island that the coordinates were for was Hy Brasil...the other Atlantis, like you said. Again...fascinating.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Yes, I think you're correct. I should have wrote it down when I was watching the show. Trying to find that island on Google Earth now.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I found this astounding, however They did not say was this guy himself WHO got the message knew binary code/ programming? Because that is important here. If he had no idea of binary and such before he wrote those six pages, then it's like a one in a million chance he could've just produced this coding himself!!!! I know the stuff and even I looking at it could not imagine what it would equate to.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Having no luck finding the island with Google Earth. Wikipedia says Hy Brazil is a mythical phantom island.

en.wikipedia.org...

Did anyone catch the island coordinates in the decoded message?

edit on 12/30/2010 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
Having no luck finding the island with Google Earth. Wikipedia says Hy Brazil is a mythical island.

en.wikipedia.org...

You could watch it tomorrow on the history channels' website and pause at the coordinates, I know it was North first line and West second line and 52 degrees was the first number coordinate in the first line, but the rest I don't recall.And it was off the coast of SPAIN I think. Also this is reminiscent of Avalon which is supposed to be off the coast near there as well.

edit on 30-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: AAAAAHHHHHH!

edit on 30-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

He didn't know binary code and it was like 6 years later he gave it to be decoded.

Another theory I developed tonight while watching the episode. They have spoken many times how there is different Noah's arc stories in different areas of the world. They had summarized its the same story being retold in different circles. I think they are wrong.

I think that maybe aliens reached out to multiple groups around the same time and asked them to gather as many different types of animals ( or maybe something with their DNA) and this story was pasted down. This also makes it more plausible that so many different animal types were saved. It also fits better then 1 shared story among different people and parts of the world.

With some research this could probably be its own thread but I dont have the time

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Having no luck finding the island with Google Earth. Wikipedia says Hy Brazil is a mythical island.

en.wikipedia.org...

You could watch it tomorrow on the history channels' website and pause at the coordinates, I know it was North first line and West second line and 52 degrees was the first number coordinate in the first line, but the rest I don't recall.
edit on 30-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: AAAAAHHHHHH!

Its a sunken island that from what I can find, shows up throughout time for some people. This is plausible, there are other islands that do this.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It's on in a few minutes. I'm recording it and I'll try and catch the coordinates and post them as soon as they come up. Any idea around what time in the show?...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I think the coordinates are shown in the last quarter of the hour.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

WOW that's also something that caught my attention too, that noahs arc segment. I think someone else had a thread about the noah's ark stories with the same conclusion, about it being genetic material and not the actual animals. In fact, I was thinking exactly of that thread when I saw that segment! Here it is!!!!

NOAH'S ARK A DNA BANK?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Toxicsurf

I think the coordinates are shown in the last quarter of the hour.

Thanks, will have them posted up in an hour or so...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The only part of the idea that is my own is that there was multiple people playing "noah" all over the world. The DNA part I had gotten from the show also.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Iv always believed there was stuff to be found between the west coast of England and the east of Ireland. Most of the megalithic sites in Ireland are on the east cost. Newgrange, Tara etc are very close to the coast. I believe the Ice melted and all the low lands were flooded making the Irish sea. I don’t know how we got on this island did we use boats or something like landbridges.. Maby even a glacier. I haven’t studied much on the subject but I’m very interested in it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The location was 52 and change North latitude and 13 and change West longitude.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

ohh that’s a different barrel of fish..

could be Tir Na nOg
edit on 30-12-2010 by spungy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join