It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost
You know, A-10's are neither supersonic, nor does the navy own any. You sure your dad's in the Navy? You sure your not making this up?

Yeah, not to mention that they're ground-attack aircraft. You'd think the military would send something just a tad better equipped for air-to-air work than a jet intended to attack relatively slow-moving targets on the ground.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

What is wrong with you people and your fascination with guns and wanting to kill things. If it was an alien did it threaten you? What gives you the right to shoot at it? It may have been trying to say hello.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Meh no links... no proof... just another attention seeking whore

this could change everything huh? i doubt it

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I got here late

Has everything changed yet?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
To be honest i dont really believe it... no pic or evidense... apparently it lasted more than 5 mins. so someone could get somehting to shoot it. but the only thing they shot was bullets... rednecks hahahahaha!
SHOOT THE DAYMN ALIENS STEALING ERR JERRBS...

Seriously if you make this up its pathetic.. if you didnt make that up but you opened fire to something you cant even be sure what it is you are 3 times more pathetic...its a lose lose for you...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The OP should be banned, and anyone who replied to this thread should be slapped silly. I guess I need to include myself, since I was just compelled to post. But, I wish for the day when folks around here wouldn't let complete and UTTER bs like this go for so many pages.

If ATS members feel as if they are a "cut above the rest" on the internet, they must strive to be better than this. There are plenty of other places on the internet where bs like this is posted, if you want to comment on it....do it somewhere else.

No more replies, just stop. Let the thread die. Alert the mods, do whatever but stop this thread or you are just as guilty as the op.

And I would like to point out to ATS management that the apparently random deletion of some folks posts saying it was removed for being "off topic" is laughable, when the two or three posts above the "off topic" post that was removed was also off topic. And did you miss where the op called another member a moron? Or where folks are calling him a whore (it goes both ways). A little consistency from the mods is badly needed around here, one wonders if they actually read the thread before acting sometimes when you see things like this....
edit on 29-12-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: comment on off-topic

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by Mooradian

S&F .. I don't need pics.. to me it sounds creditble !!! Go here to contact them directly~!! .....MUFON Direct Contact

as it was said before.. If your windows are cracked, it wasn't by A-10's.. and most lilely a F18

So some randoms words on a computer screen by someone you know nothing about at all is evidence enough for you to determine this is not a hoax? I think I understand completely.

By the way, you owe me $250,000.00 U.S. You probably do not remember this, but when we were kids you punched me in the mouth and knocked my teeth out. I spoke to a judge here locally who informed me that I should just ask you for the money and we should settle out of court. He says if we go to trial now, you will lose much more than that so you should really take this deal. Feel free to send me a private message so I can give you all the relevant information you need to write the check

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No its still the same unfortunately, just to bring you upto date, after witnessing two air to ground tank busters chase an Orb across the sky the guys dad, ex F-14 pilot come navy seal emptied a mag into a hunched over lanky white dude hangind around his back garden. His mum and sister were hiding in the basement as one of dad's nam flashbacks got a bit out of control. The police arrived, 7 cruisers....and interviewed the neighbours, I think dads holding the family hostage until his medication arrives and junior still thinks he saw a UFO.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I live close to this fella, and yes people around here are a little weird. I will say Military activity around here has increased over the last year. Did anyone ever stop to think that his decription of supersonic just might have meant really really fast? On a side note I am currently listening to scanner as well but dispatch just sent police to an (unknown to me) area that said visible smoke 6 -10 ft off of ground.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
want i want you to do is calm down so you don't accidentally delete anything. after that i want you to post the video and pics to disclose.tv, or youtube then disclose, so we dont have to worry about it "dissapering" from your possession. then i want you to speak with the police and tell them everything, so they are not suspicious, and then go home relax a little, and convince you and your father if the UBE returns that you will be gentle and try to assist it in whatever ways you can.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Probably his dad burning the place down as a last resort.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
dont worry OP will return..he will claim to have been

a)abducted
b) detained by cia,nsa, police etc
c) probed

Seen soo many of these come and go over the years...typical formula to get the posts coming in and then they disappear into thin air

link   

link   
Just thought I would further state the obvious:

1. A-10s are not supersonic, nor are they air combat vehicles. Of course it is possible they were already in the area and were diverted to check out the UFO. It's also possible that your father was mistaken in identifying them, but if he was in the Navy he should know the difference between an A10 an an F16.

2. It's been a considerable time since your first post, yet still no pictures or video (which you said you have)?

3. From your account, you saw an "UBE" in your back yard, and within seconds you and your father attacked it with a pistol and an assault rifle, yet didn't hit anything?

Unless the slightest shred of proof is provided, I would suggest that this topic be marked as a hoax and/or closed.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT CONTACTING SOMEONE, google or contact these people.
The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) is an American non-profit organization that investigates cases of reported UFO sightings. Im sure you can find info on your local branch of your area, where ever you may live.

This story isn't making much sense, how would you have time to post all of this if there are police and aliens running around your house.. Blogging online would be the least of my worries at a time like this because no one on the internet is going to be able to help you.

Number 2. I wouldn't recommend blasting a shotgun or ak47 out your window, you could shoot someone trespassing or playing a practical joke, or whatever the case may be. and secondly, you don't know if they mean harm or not, if it's in fact true you are being visited. At any rate id guess alien weapons out weigh your weapons.

Number 3. The standard jets that are usually scrambled during an incident such as airspace breach are usually f-16s or something in that model. I know this because I lived next to a military airbase all my life, and that's what happened after September 11th. I am also very familair with aircraft because i fly them.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zepher

hmm, I'm totally against senseless violence, however I live in Texas so if you come in my house I will use you as target practice for my brand-spankin' new 38 special The Mister got me for Christmas. That's just how we roll in the Lone Star State.
Even worse, I was born and raised in Louisiana and everybody knows that if you end up having to shoot someone while they're still out in the yard, you gotta drag 'em into the house to make it legal.
Personally, I think this thread is a colossal FAIL but I have to admit, if I saw some wacked out craziness like a humanoid or the equivalent, and it was stupid enough to even stick one of it's big gangly toes anywhere within a square mile radius of me or my children, I would not hesitate to blow it back to the stone age.
If there are aliens/humanoids/whatevers, and they are so technologically advanced, then they should know better.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I agree that this sounds like a hoax, but I have an open mind. I will also say that the town or hanover as well as the towns all around is a very religious area...I could definitely imagine people here getting freaked out by something like that and reacting that way. I guess we will see tomorrow if it hits the papers about a crazy man with a gun in hanover

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Firstly to the above poster, the closest aircraft they could get onto one of the 9/11 airliners WAS a WARTHOG!

I read that somewhere.....when i was a 9/11 truther.
The supersonics claimed could be just a result of being a bit awed at the sight of them thundering overhead.400 mph looks pretty fast.

The kicker is the data upload which is not comming ....
Too bad, i read the whole thread....what a waste of time!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join