It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And....

The OP was never heard from again.

DIBS

I get the movie and legal rights to the story!

link   

Originally posted by Nebulous73
reply to post by tetsuo

Please shut up already..your ego is giving me the runs..

you have 2 posts on this page, both one liners, telling the same guy to shut up. I think you should be modded, and probably need to find a better use for your time.

link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10

7 pages and still nothing??? come on op

Let OPs other threads entertain you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mooradian
20-11-2010 @ 07:41 PM
i just cant help but think that something awful will occur i n2012.

Ive pieced together all of the info I can, including all the warnings of geologists about earthquakes, and it doesnt seem like coincidence that this is all happening a little before 2012. from economic collapses, war, cataclysmic disasters, ancient civilizations, i cant help but piece it together and think something bad will happen.

life has been great for me recently as ive met a wonderful girl but i cant help but think that in two years this world we know will no longer exsist as we know it. now ive been preparing, i have a specops background and i mready but i have an awful feeling.

Sorry for poor grammar, i have to type this out quick

please discuss

23-11-2010 @ 03:20 PM
If somethign WERE to occur (we are not debated whetehr or not somethign will happen here) but lets say if something did actually happen, for instance lets use the 2012 movie, if those events occured:

How long would the timespan of the events up to the massive tsunamis last (for instance would i have time to get from Philly to Colorado)

Would the US declared martial law?

Would all of the disasters happen so rapidly you couldnt do anything about it

Im very sorry for porr grammar, i have sand in my keyboard.

i have a contingency plan INCASE something happens and want to get opinions on where i should go from philly. i have to pick up my girlfriend in richmond and my best friend in DC and drive to sacramento to get my sister

posted on 4-12-2010 @ 10:11 PM
First of all, all you talkers of revolution and resistance are going to be rounded up and gassed first. We cannot resist this machine. The only thing to do is to comply.

Comply. Survive.

Those of you that attempt am armed resistance.will be crushed.

And for those of you that are preaching for people to stop using their banks, systems, etc.: don't bother. People will not stop using their infrastructure.

The shadow organizations have done a fantastic job at manipulating us. I admire them for it.

I believe the only true way for suffering to truly end, more suffering must ensue before it finally ends.

I am not an NWO pawn.

Do yourselves a favor, do the ones you love a favor. Don't resist.

Comply.

osted on 29-9-2010 @ 07:36 PM
This coming New World Order, which has been planned for centuries, will we even have a chance to resist?

There are thousands, millions on the internet who talk the talk - that they would rise up against the system, take up arms against the Elite - but would you REALLY risk everything?

It is much easier to simply remain a docile citizen of the NWO and ET planetary network.

So I issue a challenge to all readers:

Would you, a human being, rise in arms against soem of the most highly trained warriors on the planet - peopel who kill for a living - Would you risk your family and friends, loved ones and even your own life?

Will you defend the ideals of freedom, peace and unity?

Will you proclaim your loyalty to freedom as a handgun is held to your head? Or will you break under the massive pressure the world media is placing on your shoulders?

There is a war going or for your mind.

They do not want to fight us. But they will.

There is a war going on for your mind.

The mass media brainwashes you everyday via their complex network of advertising and propoganda. They lie to you.

Everything you know is wrong.

Our past, our future, everything they tell you is WRONG.

You must think. To fight them back you must think. If you think, you are winning. Thinking leads to action - We must fight them. We will see in approximately one year what your resposne will be.

Will you rise against?

Will you take the reigns of our future and prepare for the coming cataclysms?

The choice is yours.

posted on 11-9-2010 @ 07:48 PM this post
I honestly have no clue how peopel deny the logic and evidence that alien life exists and has existed on this planet for thousands, if not millions of years.

I was thinking today maybe they have been brainwashed so bad their brains can;t comprehend the truth and they are determiend to debunk everything they deem unordinary.

But seriously, to the hardcore skeptics who think in this universe we are the only intelligent life, I pity you. You need to do soem soul searching.

Before you skeptics say: OMFG WTFBBQ Maybe ur the 1 that isz brainwashed!!11!, please put together all of the ancient evidence, current evidence including videos and picture evidence. Think about all of the ancient monuments (and Jesus FFS don't get me started on the Baalbek and Pyramids), ancient depictions of the same 'gods' around the world, and millions of credible eyewitness accounts of things in our airspace we don't know about.

I have an open mind, and through 4 years (so far) of researching this I have coem to the conclusion which is obviously stated in this post.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Please, before start shoot something (in the sky or not), watch this and think.

edit on 29-12-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

haha! nice. Fun reads for sure

Maybe OP should get a new keyboard? Or learn grammar?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
how could something like this become a popular topic?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Nice catch human_alien

How can the OP live in 6 different places at once

Nice job to the 4 people who were gullbile enough to flag this thread

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

i think were letting off some s$&t talking steam. My simple mind is entertained.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

edit on 29-12-2010 by Xavialune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Mooradian
posted on 21-12-2010 @ 07:37 PM
texting my gf i think the above is even more of an outlandish lie than this OP.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian
ATSers, what just occured in my rural town of Hanover has left me barely coherent and barely able to type or think. At approximately 6:30PM EST a large glowing golden colored orb was spotted, first by myself and then by MY ENTIRE FAMILY, several other neighbors have seen this as well. We watched the orb hover and then heard the growl of jet engines. TWO aircraft came screaming over my house and must have broken the sound barrier shortly after, because a large explosion-like sound was heard and severe cracks appeared in my windows. My father who was in the Navy says that they were most likely A-10 Warthogs. As the fighters flew over my neighborhood at a height of (APPROX., EST) of what we estimated at 2-3,000 feet, the orb dashed away in what I can only describe as when A fly is sitting and you try to kill it but it dissappears. This freaked my father and sister out and myself as my mom was getting the camera, she didnt see it but heard the boom. Approx. 15 mins later at 6:45 the orb was spotted below the treeline behind my house from the south, orgininally it was spotted in the northern sky and the jets came from the south.

I was lfipping out and had a friend on speakerphone who was listening. A strange disturbance was flickering lights in our neighborhood and disrupted phone and internet signals.

I am so freaked out at the mometn i just had to speak to police im sorry for bad grammar im shaking like crazy

at what i believe was 7 oclock approx 100yds away i believe a white figure was caught in the light coming from our porch floodlights which i turned on. it was lanky, white, glowed almost and stuck out like a sore thumb. it was a typical grey im sure of it, sort of bent over, stood like a deer in the headlights when i turned the lights on. at this point my father had a loaded mossberg 500 12ga shotgun and a 380sp handgun and i had a magzine loaded into my ak47., we live in the bck of our neghbrhood by the woods and my father who was a SEAl let 5 rounds go from his 380, long range for pistol but i think he was trying to scare it. also at this point my sister and mom were in the basement calling police. the UBE (unknown biological entity i call it) dashed towards a large crop of trees. this was all heard on my phone by my friend which i forgot was still on. the ube came around again and i got a better view of its eyes, typical grey, huge black eyes that i have been afraid of since an infant. i opened fire with my 7.62 AK 4 times, single fire when it came around again. there was much screaming between my father and I and it scared the living f*** out of me, i wanted to kill that little bitch and i felt pure anger coming from within me. police arrived shortly after as i snapped a picture of the craft before in dissapeared behind the woods, which ended about 3 miles away. police are currently here taking pictures of the shells and questioned me and my father, and my neighbors, i am in my basement now typing this as fast as possible. I need the footage and pics, i cant let them get it,

i am not in the midnset to be dealing with skeptic # so plz if you dont have any help dont post, i need to know what to do and if youre a skeptic # off, i cant deal with this right now.

i need help, wo to contact, this has to get on the news

First of all A-10 Warhogs cannot break the sound barrier they simply are not built for speed I don't even think they can go much fast than 500mph and thats probably with low fuel and no munitions and the prevailing wind at its 6, secondly A-10 Warthogs do not have and have never had air to air capabilities, it is only used for Air to Ground sorties and Close Air Support for troops on the ground. It could use its main gun as a last resort but its not built for dogfighting and doesnt have the thrust to weight ratio and afterburners that all air superiority fighters have ( F-15E, F-16, F-18, F-22 etc.) And last but not least if your father was in fact a Navy Seal he would know what a A-10 Warthog's capabilities are and would be able to accurately identify aircraft since SEAL'S are around aircraft on a daily basis, sorry but your story just has so many holes in it that i'm gonna pull out my BS card. I don't believe a word of it.

link   
This became a popular topic because it is exactly what a certain percentage of people want to hear. I would also think many people would love to see a movie about this.

The only thing I can gauge is, the OP does own a Mossberg 500 shotgun. Only a Mossy 500 fan would actually state that they own a Mossberg 500. I know.... I have one. And they would also state that the reason they have a 500 instead of a 590 is because they love the classic version over more advanced.

link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Because of people like you, me and the other 7 pages of posters are keeping this on top. All the while, the OP signed out, sitting back on his computer chair, sippin' his beer, tokin' his pipe and readin', laughin' and lovin' this!
Right OP?

G'night! And oh, OP? Good luck and hope you get better soon!

link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Because certain groups of amateur comedians/trolls find it funny to muck up ATS with hoaxery (not a real word, but I like it enough) and silliness, and then our wonderful community all rushes in to post on the subject (like me here).

Maybe these trolls/liars/jokers/etc wouldn't be so abundant here if our community didn't bite every loaded hook with any form of laughable bait imaginable.

To the OP...Cool story bro...you are alpha troll indeed.

Can you please stop getting your kicks from such mundane activities as "riling up an internet forum's members"? Try a nice hobby...something productive.

MM

edit on 29-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

TROLL ALERT!

One of the key ways to spot a troll via the internet is their story. You put WAYt too much detail in, with no pictures or anything.

You sir, are a failed troll.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian
ATSers, what just occured in my rural town of Hanover has left me barely coherent and barely able to type or think.

If all is/was as you say I'd have heard or seen jets overhead earlier this evening - just outside Gettysburg. (8-10 miles from Hanover, by the way the crow flies).

pairs of A-10s, assault choppers and the occasional team of fighter jets aren't the least bit unusual here overhead ... seeing as we're well within the flight zones for both Camp David and the Little Pentagon.

Nothing in the skies today or tonight on this end. ?
?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

S&F .. I don't need pics.. to me it sounds creditble !!! Go here to contact them directly~!! .....MUFON Direct Contact

as it was said before.. If your windows are cracked, it wasn't by A-10's.. and most lilely a F18

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
This became a popular topic because it is exactly what a certain percentage of people want to hear. I would also think many people would love to see a movie about this.

The only thing I can gauge is, the OP does own a Mossberg 500 shotgun. Only a Mossy 500 fan would actually state that they own a Mossberg 500. I know.... I have one. And they would also state that the reason they have a 500 instead of a 590 is because they love the classic version over more advanced.

You mean the "classic version" where there is so much wiggle and clatter on the stock that you can hear it before you touch it?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

S&F .. I don't need pics.. to me it sounds creditble !!! Go here to contact them directly~!! .....MUFON Direct Contact

as it was said before.. If your windows are cracked, it wasn't by A-10's.. and most lilely a F18

you have got to be kidding me.............. really? you sir are the reason these people make up these stories , please do not feed the trolls!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join