It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
in closing.....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost
You know, A-10's are neither supersonic, nor does the navy own any. You sure your dad's in the Navy? You sure your not making this up?

i do not know, all i know is A-10s fly by my house occasionally. i am taking pics of window cracks and i have some of the craft

i need to know who to contac plz, i am scared shtless

Roger that A-10'sare easily identified by their straight flat wing and twin rearward high mounted turbofan engines.they make a unique whining sound and most definitely are not capable of supersonic speeds., the gau 8 ( 30mm gatling gun) Sounds (" buuuurrrrp") like an Ungodly ripping. though.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
(this is not for any specific poster)
Ok, LIKE WE ALL ALREADY KNOW, this story could be total BS.

Why do you feel the need to crap all over this topic when it's quite clear that this is some random person positing on the internet, and DUH it is likely total BS? That doesn't add anything to the discussion here. That just drowns the case in ignorance and assumptions without any evidence. There is no evidence to support or deny this guy's story, besides the story itself. And do you know exactly how you would act if you saw what the OP saw? You do not. You can plan for situations but when something crazy happens, very rarely is the human reaction anything planned.

Nearly everybody in this thread has just taken a blind # on this guy's story. It's pointless and clogs up the topic when you just post your opinion that it's BS. You don't know it's BS. You don't know it is real. Please use logical thinking processes and post if you have something to say which will add to the discussion. The possibility of a UFO sighting being a hoax is something that we all should already be aware of. Hell, EVERY bit of information posted on the internet is potentially a huge hoax!

If you want to debunk this guy, then debunk him. But you can't debunk a hastily written story in which police involvement is claimed without getting more info. You have to wait, maybe more than a few hours even (!) to get applicable info! There are so many immature "debunkers" and "believers" on this site who fancy themselves experts in all things esoteric and non-mainstream, who read a tiny story which has no indication of validity (true or false) and feel like you have the logical and philosophical right to deny it a chance.

I sure as hell would hate to be a real victim of some sort of crazy government or alien or whatever conspiracy, because no matter how real my experience was, no matter the evidence, as soon as I post it on the internet, my credibility would be destroyed and I would be laughed off the net. What if aliens decided that YOU were their new earth representative (you cannot logically say that this would never happen, because we're talking about aliens here any nobody on earth really knows how they would act or who they would want to talk to). You go to newspapers, websites, tv channels, give them your story about how you were just sitting on the back porch and you saw a huge spaceship land and the ET's came out, maybe they looked like humans, maybe they were little green men. They demonstrated some highly advanced technology or ability, and maybe even give you a sample of their writing or let you take some photos. The whole world will instantly cast you out and deny that your story has any possible truth.

We can't have disclosure or ET contact or whatever if NOBODY GIVES IT A CHANCE. The materialist/(false) rationalist/reductionist ideology is really making it difficult for new thought paradigms to arise, regardless of their content. Argh. Carry on.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well it's been an hour since he started this thread and,.... surprise surprise! no pics no video. My opinion: he is either an attention w**re, or he is coo coo for coco puffs.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You all laugh and make fun,

But im sure abductee's wish they had guns when they were being dragged away and experimented on.

Or is that fake to?

Hmm...I just dont know anymore...

Aliens dont seem to bother me

But man if I wake up and you're on my property looking in my window instead of making a phone call or writing a letter, I might be a little bit upset.

Wait what am I saying? This is fake.

Has to be, It stinks.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
If you want to debunk this guy, then debunk him. But you can't debunk a hastily written story in which police involvement is claimed without getting more info.

Prove that this actually happened. Prove that the police were involved. You can't, and so far he has yet to upload one shred of evidence to be analyzed. Therefore the only thing to do is to debunk his poorly written story.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

edit on 29-12-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i am actually glad everyone is jumping on thos hoaxer, it sets an exapmle to others, and is one thing that seperates this forum from other forums is hoaxing is not tolerated.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
i am actually glad everyone is jumping on thos hoaxer, it sets an exapmle to others, and is one thing that seperates this forum from other forums is hoaxing is not tolerated.

At least when it's THIS obvious.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Anyone care to contact the Hanover, PA police dept and inquire:

Hanover Police Department

Chief of Police
Randy S Whitson

44 Frederick St
Hanover, Pennsylvania 17331

(717)637-5575

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
it sounds like mr burns

www.youtube.com...

7 pages and still nothing??? come on op

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am thouroughly entertained. I am waiting for the evidence. Could be real could be a hoax, could be someone needing real help. but i am gonna open up some black label, smile at the posts and wait for the end result of this.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fateric

Thanks. I`ve been listening to York county police with just traffic accidents and typical stuff. Nothing on gun shots at aliens yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by tetsuo
If you want to debunk this guy, then debunk him. But you can't debunk a hastily written story in which police involvement is claimed without getting more info.

Prove that this actually happened. Prove that the police were involved. You can't, and so far he has yet to upload one shred of evidence to be analyzed. Therefore the only thing to do is to debunk his poorly written story.

Prove to me that you are a living, conscious entity, and I will prove to you that this actually happened.

My point is that no evidence supporting either case is available (this happened, or it didn't happen, not to mention everything in between), and that the only thing creating the opinions/beliefs many have posted in this thread is each individual's personal bias and subjective consideration of the story posted. There is nothing here which indicates the story is false excepting each individual's opinionated assignment of a "believability" factor to this story. Some people think it's plausible, and that the OP's reaction and posts are indicative of truth, others feel they are indicative of lies. The story is internally consistent. It agrees with itself, despite grammatical errors. Of course a story about a UFO landing is going to externally inconsistent, the public opinion seems to be that these things are not real.

You said it yourself - there is no evidence to be analyzed. The most we can take from the OP is that which he has said. And we must take it at face value, or we are being irrational and making assumptions without evidence to support those assumptions. Assuming it's a hoax or BS is just as irrational as assuming it is real.

Please note, I am not supporting either case! I have no idea whether this is real or not, because there is nothing in the story which indicates either case, besides the fact that it concerns aliens.

So - please prove to me that you are a free-willed, conscious entity, accessing the internet through a computer and posting these messages. Once you have proved that to me, then everything will fall into place naturally.

edit: Forgot, it's just been a couple hours since the OP first posted. Everybody expecting instant satisfaction in terms of photos and police reports is expecting way too much. You know, somebody witnessed the Roswell crash apparently, and look how long it took for any evidence of that (regardless of whether it was a weather balloon or not) to surface? I hate to think what would happen if our country was ruled by such impulsive minds. Oh, wait...
edit on 29-12-2010 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Anyone care to contact the Hanover, PA police dept and inquire:

Hanover Police Department

Chief of Police
Randy S Whitson

44 Frederick St
Hanover, Pennsylvania 17331

(717)637-5575

Uh....you first.

Why are you posting this, for someone to call and harass the police department? If you are so sure its a hoax, then you do it, record it, post it on youtube, then come back here and show us this is fake. Do some actual debunking for once.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
can we get this moved to grey area or skunk works or something? thx mods

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
At least you can do is make sure your facts are straight.

father seal -takes a .380(worthless over 10 yds) and and mossburg 500(cheapest shotgun you can buy and even with slugs good luck hitting anything over 50 yds)to engage a target that is 100 yds away.

you with ak47 - anybody that was a seal that would buy an ak74 7.62x39 for protection must only have been a seal for 15 minutes before he had severe head trauma and forgot everything he learned in those 15 minutes.

a10 why on gods green earth would you send a subsonic a10 to "INTERCEPT" a national threat unless it was a flying soviet tank that it was "INTERCEPTING"

These are only a couple obvious facts that that fit like a hexagon in a round hole.

Better luck next time,and keep up the bad work !

here's a little military goodbye for you and the seal, AMF !

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join