It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by Alethea
well this is just great. jesus comes back and all the redneck hillbillies shoot at him. like the others said...why would you shoot at something/someone that has not shown any harmful intent to you? a fine howdy-doody welcome for our alien brothers. you and your dad should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ah... the hillbillies are just good-ole-boys, they would KNOW BETTER than to do that!
Rednecks on the other hand, not so sure...

Thats Hill William to you!!!!

link   
op, you forgot to put an' OMG!!!' in thread title.

link   
reply to post by Alethea

Precisely why I asked earlier, what prompted them to fire a shot in such fashion. Maybe its one of the so called evil greys. Using his mind control abilities, to create a fiasco that would spark an invasion

That would make choosing someone who's technologically retarded to bare witness. Quite practical.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian

..my father was a US Navy SEal after becoming an F14 Tomcat pilot, he decided he wanted to be a SEAL

Now that's a believable career arc..

Yep, happens all the time.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by priestcass

Yup!

See ya OP

Mooradian
posted on 21-12-2010 @ 07:37 PM this post

Today during my math class I asked to go to the bathroom..

Simply put, i was taking a dump, texting my gf, when a calendar even randomly popped up... i dont use my phone for calendars... and it wasnt there before... so i opened it

IT had no description, and all it said was event 1. 2-3pm. december 21st 2010. i was like ok... its past 2. BUT IT WASNT. it was 1:17, and i looked at this and was like woah... what the hell. it freaked me out a bit.

LAter today I learned that we had a 8.4 and a 7.4 earthquake between 2-3 o clock... and at 2:01 the US security council was evactuated due to a strange odor... now i know its prob coincidence but freaky dont you think?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is this in York county? What police department?

www.radioreference.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
"Aliens and UFOs: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals. Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned."

lets just ignore the troll bait.

Just calling a spade a spade...

Good day..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

i am not in the midnset to be dealing with skeptic # so plz if you dont have any help dont post, i need to know what to do and if youre a skeptic # off, i cant deal with this right now.

i need help, wo to contact, this has to get on the news

Not in the mindset to deal with skepticism, yet mindful enough, after witnessing and being a part of something so spectacular, to point out to people that you don't want them to be critical of you. How you could possibly have room to worry about people's opinions when you just defended your home from an alien invasion?

Contact your brain.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Yup!

See ya OP

Mooradian

Simply put, i was taking a dump, texting my gf, when a calendar even randomly popped up... i dont use my phone for calendars... and it wasnt there before... so i opened it

IT had no description, and all it said was event 1. 2-3pm. december 21st 2010. i was like ok... its past 2. BUT IT WASNT. it was 1:17, and i looked at this and was like woah... what the hell. it freaked me out a bit.

LAter today I learned that we had a 8.4 and a 7.4 earthquake between 2-3 o clock... and at 2:01 the US security council was evactuated due to a strange odor... now i know its prob coincidence but freaky dont you think?

oh god , i remember that post , thats this guy???? ...........................
just to confirm the A-10 warthog is not owned by the airforce also top speed is about 440mph so never going to break the sound barrier, i also highly question the whole navy seal aspect .

so basically he is completley lying or..... him and his dad just shot a door to door salesmen.

link   
reply to post by Connman

This should be the Hanover Borough police. Unless it is outside of town, then I would assume PA State Police would take over.

link   
reply to post by Mooradian

this is why we may never have peacful realations with ets because u dumb ass rednecks always wanna shoot something

link   
C'mon guys, alien racism is the only racism we can ALL participate in. If I saw a grey, I would kill it as well...pictures will just be considered a hoax or CGI but a real dead body would be conclusive to alien life. Friendly beings annouce themselves in the daytime and don't hide unde the dark of night. Greys also are known abductors which means they are evil as they take people against thier will.

All greys should be killed on sight.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Yup!

See ya OP

Mooradian

".....the US security council was evactuated due to a strange odor... " Could this odor been caused by the dump he was taking?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

..my father was a US Navy SEal after becoming an F14 Tomcat pilot, he decided he wanted to be a SEAL

Now that's a believable career arc..

Yep, happens all the time.

Actually to my understanding that kinda stuff happens more times than we'd think. I have a co-worker who's ex-navy. We were just talking about that the other day. Guys would go to training for SEALs, mess-up, take a different career path, then come back and re-test for SEALs. Poor souls though, they'd have to go back to day 0 of SEAL training every time they try again.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

Dear Mooradian

The first Galactic war begins because the USA allows people which may or may not have the mental stability to own a GUN.

link   
ive seen threads about earthquakes or a credible ufo case, closed simply because somebody had opened a similar thread 3 weeks earlier

however this guy takes the biscuit, a clearly troll thread left open to annoy us

link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Yup!

See ya OP

Mooradian

".....the US security council was evactuated due to a strange odor... " Could this odor been caused by the dump he was taking?

That or the horrid BS comming from his mouth

link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
C'mon guys, alien racism is the only racism we can ALL participate in. If I saw a grey, I would kill it as well...pictures will just be considered a hoax or CGI but a real dead body would be conclusive to alien life. Friendly beings annouce themselves in the daytime and don't hide unde the dark of night. Greys also are known abductors which means they are evil as they take people against thier will.

All greys should be killed on sight.

Well great. He just shot an albino midget..

link   
I am truly amazed and insulted.
My brilliant post titled "hours missing from my life" was over before it started. Apparently shooting at "greys" (whatever the hell they are), navy seals, warthogs, soviet assault rifles, police cars and rednecks is what you're looking for at ATS. Sheesh...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join