It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
he may be high. with a gun. in the woods. bad combo.

lulz. Sounds like a good time : P I whoulden't be posting on ats tho.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
He's got until about 9PM before this thread gets closed I bet!

I am telling you right now, this is not typical normal behavior by any stretch of the imagination.

It's like, can you imagine getting into a 4 car-pile up accident at 5:15 then jumping on your computer at (well, according to OP's time-machine, that would be 5:03) to tell a bunch of strangers about it???

It doesn't make sense. And when it doesn't make cohesive sense then it's probably not true.

9pm is ridiculous that would be 35 more minutes of this thread, and more and more pages lighting the troll`s fetish, and encouraging him and others to do this kind of thing

the op said he was `uploading it now` about 20 minutes ago, now claims he doesnt know how, but doesnt say whether he means scaning, transfering usb or merely a website to upload it on -- its merely a ploy to gain more time
edit on 29-12-2010 by priestcass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I can wait all night, I'm still on holiday. doo be doo be doo.... I love a bit of excitement before bedtime

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by priestcass

`photographing shells`?

LOL
OLOLO
LOLOLO
LOLOL
OLOLO

That was FRIGGIN' hilarious! I am still laughing

Brilliant

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My next question is. Why do these events appear to always happen to the technologically retarded?

Seriously?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i wouldnt want to be a squirrell on your lawn

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You shot at a being who was doing you no harm? OK, so you were freeked, but even so, I just don't get why you wouldn't have tried to communicate with the being...sigh, I guess this is the way many armed people will react.. I find that very sad.

If the story is true, that is.

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

`photographing shells`?

LOL
OLOLO
LOLOLO
LOLOL
OLOLO

That was FRIGGIN' hilarious! I am still laughing

Brilliant

i wasnt trying to be funny

his second or third post said the police were photographng the shells he fired at the alien

link   

Originally posted by Amdusias
My next question is. Why do these events appear to always happen to the technologically retarded?

Seriously?

Obviously just a lame excuse. If you can find your way onto ATS and make an account, you can upload a fregging picture.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OP... its easy to upload pics, search 'google'... in fact... don't search 'google', because you know very well how to upload pics. You just ain't got nadda.
You're not technologically retarded, but i fear you may be actually retarded. I don't usually say this to anyone, but your behaviour is strange and dumb and you're doing nothing to help your case by saying you don't know how to upload photos... having previously said that you'll upload photos. That is like me saying i'll drive to your house to check out your story. Then saying..'oh no, hang on, i can't drive.'. Dumb.
If you want to hoax ATS then you must do better.
I fear your rep is totally ruined and you look sad among your former comrades.
I hope it was worthwhile.
Good thread title though.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

I'd think twice about trick or treating in their neighbourhood. Might mistake a kid in a sheet with a couple of holes for eyes as a Grey.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Amdusias because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
he may be high. with a gun. in the woods. bad combo.

Funny as hell. Sad, but true.

link   
well this is just great. jesus comes back and all the redneck hillbillies shoot at him. like the others said...why would you shoot at something/someone that has not shown any harmful intent to you? a fine howdy-doody welcome for our alien brothers. you and your dad should be ashamed of yourselves.

link   

Originally posted by lewman
i wouldnt want to be a squirrell on your lawn

LMAO!

Seriously though, I think all the squirrels are in the house and on the internet

link   
I usually don't click on UFO threads but I had to with the Title of this thread. This is obviously a HOAX!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffeeMonster

Originally posted by Amdusias

Seriously?

Obviously just a lame excuse. If you can find your way onto ATS and make an account, you can upload a fregging picture.

If you are qualified to own and operate a gun, you should be able to upload pics. I offered him to email them to me to post, but he most likely wont.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
well this is just great. jesus comes back and all the redneck hillbillies shoot at him. like the others said...why would you shoot at something/someone that has not shown any harmful intent to you? a fine howdy-doody welcome for our alien brothers. you and your dad should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ah... the hillbillies are just good-ole-boys, they would KNOW BETTER than to do that!
Rednecks on the other hand, not so sure...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Oh! I thought you wrote they were looking for photograph shells (seeing he doesn't know how to upload). Oh well....
I am still laughing because this is so.........................pathetic.

And you're right. The more we keep feeding this thread the longer he has before he gets banned.

I suspect OP will be back, tomorrow, with a different identity and another beer in one hand and bong in the other.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
take a look at previous threads by op

www.abovetopsecret.com...&display=threads

I have a feeling something bad is going to happen..

Do You Think There Will Be A Civil War in 2011?

Okay, WHAT JUST HAPPENED WITH THE MOON!?

2012-believers willing to prepare, contact me.

Skeptics - Victims of DisInfo and Brainwashing?

now im a big believe in ufos ets and all that, but the op is a bit cookey if u ask me

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join