It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian
i dont give a flying # what u ppl think, i didnt ask for critisicism, i just need to know who to contact, mufon, news, etc.?

This whole elaborate story----- for advice? Write to Ann Landers

Where are the photos?????

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

In any case. I've never opened fire on any being without a verbal warning and even if I did shoot. My first shot would never be at them. As for reaction times. In my personal experience when dealing with what I believed to be a being, that wasn't human but bipedal in appearance. I definitely was able to react in an affirmative manner. I think in scenario's as being suggested. It all depends on the type of person you are, in how you react.

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

link   
reply to post by priestcass

QUIET.... THEY ARE RIGHT OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE!!!

Mel would've shot em too...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
Welcome to Earth bitch - Bang!

That was funny as hell

link   

i dont give a flying # what u ppl think, i didnt ask for critisicism, i just need to know who to contact, mufon, news, etc.?

If you all ready know how to name all those agency's then yes duh contact them... but give us the pics first so we can get right on it. Why are you still just responding and not posting the evidence? They will want pictures too. Take pics of the cops questioning the neighbors, interview them yourself... gezzzz....put the gun down and document all you can
edit on 29-12-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

link   
It's now been 20 mins over, still no pics.

Remember, Trolls can only be killed by fire or acid

link   

Watch your mouth son. We don't take kindly to this type of skullduggery!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
please note: there will be no pics from the op

just the occasional butt hurt reply about how `he doesnt care what we think` (even though hes on here asking US for help), despite having police doing a neighbourhood search right now and `photographing shells`?

edit on 29-12-2010 by priestcass because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

If you all ready know how to name all those agency's then yes duh contact them... but give us the pics first so we can get right on it. Why are you still just responding and not posting the evidence? They will want pictures too. Take pics of the cops questioning the neighbors, interview them yourself... gezzzz....put the gun down and document all you can
edit on 29-12-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

he`s too busy typing to us about how scared he is, and how he doesnt care what we think

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i am technologically retarded, how do i upload pics, i am trying people im not trying to sabotage my rep here, im tryin to get these pix on my computer, the cops called in ANIMAL CONTROL who have 2 people in my backwoods. that was not an animal

i msorry we were freaked out, our lihts were flickering and two jets buzzed our neighborhood
im sure most of you would have done the same
i hate the little #in greys

link   
Been lurking for a while now. Sad to say my first post is... Don't feed the troll peeps, this has bull# written all over it. I predict one of three outcomes:

1. The OP disappears (from ATS) never to followup on this post;
2. OP ends up posting some photochopped pics;
3. OP makes up another BS story saying all the evidence was confiscated and can no longer post it.

My money is on #3 but it'll probably be #1 because I suck at the odds.

link   
Lol...

You shoot at a UFO and then come to US for help?

Sorry, there, but I don't wanna deal with the aliens when they come knocking with guns blazing.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

i am technologically retarded, how do i upload pics, i am trying people im not trying to sabotage my rep here, im tryin to get these pix on my computer, the cops called in ANIMAL CONTROL who have 2 people in my backwoods. that was not an animal

i msorry we were freaked out, our lihts were flickering and two jets buzzed our neighborhood

you sir are a lier.. you said you were uploading them...
just an excuse to bide more time and get another couple of pages of replies for you to fantasise over!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Email them to me and i will post. U2U me NOW!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
he may be high. with a gun. in the woods. bad combo.

link   
He's got until about 9PM before this thread gets closed I bet!

I am telling you right now, this is not typical normal behavior by any stretch of the imagination.

It's like, can you imagine getting into a 4 car-pile up accident at 5:15 then jumping on your computer at (well, according to OP's time-machine, that would be 5:03) to tell a bunch of strangers about it???

It doesn't make sense. And when it doesn't make cohesive sense then it's probably not true.

link   

Question: You state "..i opened fire with my 7.62 AK 4 times, single fire when it came around again."

You have a selective fire switch on your AK? It is a full auto capable version?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

there are millions of file uploading services, should be super easy to upload photos, just browse to the folder file is in click and press upload button, after that post link information to the photo or embed image (if you know how).

imageshack.us...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You don't need to contact anyone, I would put the gun down and go talk to the being. Okay, I am the first
person to shriek when I see a lizard unexpectedly while gardening, since I am from up North. But after I calm down I pick it up and move it somewhere else. It can't help it that I am unfamiliar with it's presence.
Think about it here's your chance to find out stuff, and then write a book and become wealthy. Obviously, you can write. We all just read it..... here is your E.T. (from the movie) experience. I think most people are good people and violence is not always the answer. Get some answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join