It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
New here, love ATS. Except when I read such blatant bull-
As someone whose father worked on the A-10, I really take offense that you relate this obviously bogus story. Others have already replied about your own father, who you claim was/is a SEAL?
Oh- unless the UFO was a flying tank, A-10's would never be dispatched to chase one: even in a dive, max speed does not even approach supersonic velocity; and also- you heard an A-10 come "screaming in"?? Not likely- they are extremely quiet, until they are right on top of you (the nature of high-bypass turbofan engines).

reply to post by Mooradian

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i really hate to not post anything useful, but i have to agree with most everyone else on this. anyone think it would be a bad idea for me to hold my breath in anticipation of those pic's?

"sigh..." what will they come up with next...?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Incidents delayed up to 2 hours.

Think that`s just for the accident write ups though.

This delay can be read here on the left side below the accidents area.www.radioreference.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
geezus this is still going? 14 pages now?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
20 Flags?! Seriously?!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've noticed the number of active listeners has increased to 72. must be everyone on this thread listening to York police scanner lol. Still haven't heard anything about orbs, aliens, or ak47's being shot. I think im about done listening. WASTE of time, but good laughs none the less.

link   
reply to post by Gixxer

go to radioreference.com , then PA state then York county near bottom center right, then click on launch county web player...select most likely the top one out of the three

link   
This will be yet another classic example on ATS why not to cry wolf.

Although people jest, everyone here at ATS takes UFO claims very seriously.

The Mods will make short work of this soon, if the OP can show proof then the thread will be opened again.

My money is on elevatedone to close it soon,

edit on 29-12-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Well, I'm lackin' in flags, so maybe one of these days.....
Nah, better not even say it.
Could come back to haunt me!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
reply to post by Gixxer

go to radioreference.com , then PA state then York county near bottom center right, then click on launch county web player...select most likely the top one out of the three

thx moose that seemed to work, not sure how i got into the recorded stuff.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Ok and do you know York county pa is like 3 hours from hanover,pa? So they heard shots? I heard shots all the time in the woods by my house and its never anything. As for seeming to live the closest to this "incident" which is about 30 mins away out local news will be on in 10 mins. If nothing is mention im gonna say it didnt happen. And my issues with this are one he posted at 650 mentioning stuff happening at 7 which um well how can you post the future and second 4 hours later still no pictures. It didnt happen.
edit on 29-12-2010 by raceway40 because: Location correction
Well look at that, apparently there are two hanovers in pa since the one by me is located be wilkes-barre, pa

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian
i am technologically retarded, how do i upload pics, i am trying people im not trying to sabotage my rep here, im tryin to get these pix on my computer, the cops called in ANIMAL CONTROL who have 2 people in my backwoods. that was not an animal

i msorry we were freaked out, our lihts were flickering and two jets buzzed our neighborhood
im sure most of you would have done the same
i hate the little #in greys

Its been 2 1/2 hours and Mooradian still hasn't been able to figure out how to post his pic that CHANGES EVERYTHING!11ONE

I propose the mod change Mooradian's SN to Moranian with the subtitle "get a brain"

ps. GO USA!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mastermook

Well the dispatch did report someone crazy guy shooting from the back porch with a high powered rifle a few times today...Ufos and aliens??? probably not, Crazy unemployed drunk hillbilly in Hanover, for sure...I am slightly entertained at this point

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

I see.
So then this guy might have fired the shots right when he claimed?

Why do I suspect he's in booking right now?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Drunk redneck, definitely believable. This should be in General Chit Chat or Skunk Works where those monitoring the police scanner and Lulz along...

Mods???

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thread Temporarily Closed.

OP When you have the pics ready to add, let staff know.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by raceway40
reply to post by Moose318

Ok and do you know York county pa is like 3 hours from hanover,pa? So they heard shots? I heard shots all the time in the woods by my house and its never anything. As for seeming to live the closest to this "incident" which is about 30 mins away out local news will be on in 10 mins. If nothing is mention im gonna say it didnt happen. And my issues with this are one he posted at 650 mentioning stuff happening at 7 which um well how can you post the future and second 4 hours later still no pictures. It didnt happen.

Hanover PA is in York county! Not 3 hours away, more like york city is only 15 -20 mins away perhaps closer...if going east on route 30 you have mountains, Gettyesburg pa, about 10 more miles east is New Oxford pa, abbotstown then hanover and york

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join