It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

and the beat goes on!!!!

Madness MAcho madness

Aliens!! Guns and the macho man...

NO MORE QUESTIONS!!
edit on 29-12-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

17 now, and I'm asking the same question.

WHO KEEPS FLAGGING THIS?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
15 Flags!?

For what I ask?!

Who flagged this steamy pile of excrement?

Show yourselves dammmmit!!!!! Show yourselves!!!!!

He is probably creating false accounts just to flag himself and that would be pathetic..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The population is 14,535 ,
So what are you trying to tell me here ...That if some crime happens in Hanover the people wait for the chief of police to OPEN the police to report the crime ?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost
You know, A-10's are neither supersonic, nor does the navy own any. You sure your dad's in the Navy? You sure your not making this up?

thats right A-10's is part of the air force...which is the current branch i work for, so i can back that up. plus its common knowledge of the internet.

and to add more to that...the navy would never scramble jets to an unknown object flying...that would be the air force's job

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by Mr Mask

So what are you trying to tell me here ...That if some crime happens in Hanover the people wait for the chief of police to OPEN the police to report the crime ?

Sir in a sensible hat, I assure you I am no expert on police procedure in Hanover (or anywhere). But, If aliens wanna kick some late night butt without any interruption, Hanover looks like a good place with sleeping police.

I called and the police offices there are indeed closed and unreachable through phone.

MM
edit on 29-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

link   
someone just called in gun shot fire from a back deck into the woods..is anyone listening to this???
www.radioreference.com...

link   
On the scanner, they were just talking about a neighbor "*****", standing on the back deck firing shots!!!!
edit on 29-12-2010 by Oaktree because: Edited dude's name out.

link   
To give the OP the benefit of the doubt, if he has the police round questioning him he might be away from the computer.

I to am smelling whiffy skids with this, but lets give it a wee bit more time before we all sigh and wait for the next thread of a similar nature to pop up.

As to taking a pot shot at the "alleged" creature..............IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!!

edit on 29/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Fireworks, glowing orb, man hunched over, I flagged it cos I think we might have a real life Darwin Awards on our hands here.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

I can confirm that too....She said ongoing problem. Shots fired from back deck...towards garden?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
the only person you need to call is your lawer, cause if true, you'll be going down big time and rightly so.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Was first a navy pilot then a navy seal? How old would he have been when he went through hellweek?

link   
Is this the start of First Civil War between aliens and humans?
edit on 29-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

link   
Possible connection to Hanover incident?

I just got home from Wal-Mart when something lit up my double-wide bright as day! I grabbed my old trusty Winchester and headed for the door, wondering what the heck was going on. You can magin what I thought when I saw this shiny, glowin baseball type thingy in my car port! Skeered the bjesus out of me! Leenin' agin it was this Elvis lookin person dressed in white. He took one look at my Winchester, said something like "Oh crap! Not again!" jumped into the shiny thingy and took off!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mastermook

I can second you on that, heard it too.
Is this a live feed? It is over 2 hours after the event.
I hope ole' boy didn't go pop a few off just for the ATS community!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Are drugs legal or illegal in Hanover?

Second line.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Listening to the the scanner, they just pulled over a black Chevy with two occupents........

Men In Black maybe?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by Mr Mask

I can't tell if you're being stupid on purpose or are really as oblivious as this post makes you seem. Mr. Mask did not call 911 in the Hanover area, he called the police office line. Guess what? Police offices have desk workers, too, and - like with many other organizations with employees - it makes sense to send the non-essential (i.e. not working patrol or dispatch) workers home. Why would it ever make sense for a police office to keep workers who are in no way essential to the task of protecting the peace at all hours? Really, if you can't figure that out, I'm honestly not even going to waste any more time on this.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
wow this is for real
says he has a high powered rifle, shooting into the woods, caller says there is a house back there, cop says he talked to this guy before, he was drunk at the previous time
edit on 29-12-2010 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join