It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Mooradian

no posts since page 4.

WTF.

photos of cracked glass? orb?

c'mon man.

Post.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here is a Realtruth premonition that seems to be rising from my extra senses, I believe in the very near future this thread will be closed down and no one will be able to post anything.

Just call me nutty, but I am getting that feeling.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
15 Flags!?

For what I ask?!

Who flagged this steamy pile of excrement?

Show yourselves dammmmit!!!!! Show yourselves!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is most likely a nine year old and it must be past his bedtime, so I think he will post the pictures in the morning.

edit on 29-12-2010 by blangger because: no need to explaine myself in this thread

link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by zepher

Even worse, I was born and raised in Louisiana and everybody knows that if you end up having to shoot someone while they're still out in the yard, you gotta drag 'em into the house to make it legal.

That one sentence made me laugh. Being an Aussie obviously our gun privileges aren't what they are in the U.S. But the fact that, people after shooting someone on their property. Would drag them into the house just to appease the legality of the action. Just makes me chuckle. Makes me wonder how many people have legally abused this

link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Anyone care to contact the Hanover, PA police dept and inquire:

Hanover Police Department

Chief of Police
Randy S Whitson

44 Frederick St
Hanover, Pennsylvania 17331

(717)637-5575

I have already called to put a final end to this hoax...but the police office is not open at this hour in Hanover. The recording on the line told me I could call 911 instead...I decided that a "made up story online" is not an emergency.

Just trying to do some field work towards ending the cancer that eats away at our community here each day it is nurtured and allowed to grow by us all.

MM
edit on 29-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Anyone care to contact the Hanover, PA police dept and inquire:

Hanover Police Department

Chief of Police
Randy S Whitson

44 Frederick St
Hanover, Pennsylvania 17331

(717)637-5575

Uh....you first.

Why are you posting this, for someone to call and harass the police department? If you are so sure its a hoax, then you do it, record it, post it on youtube, then come back here and show us this is fake. Do some actual debunking for once.

Uhhh.. make me.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mask the MIB got them too. Pfft!

If you would have actually got in touch with anyone, they would have had to come over, and neutralize your melon too.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
lol, a no show

link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

"but the police office is not open at this hour in Hanover"

Looooool ,first time hear of this

Is there Police stations who are working like a Walmart ?

edit on 29-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Mooradian

Why would they be on the ground around your area? I hope you didnt hit anybody fireing in panic, might have been the neighbour.

You are gonna have to deal with sceptics, might as well start now. Get other people out of the area who tell the same story at least as far as the aerial sighting is concerned. Maybe somebody was quick with the camera. Then contact the news. However i can tell you thats something people want to see, so no pics no story.

Also A10s are not supersonic. If your father is a married seal he is the exception (HIGH divorce rate for seals) and lastly, the Navy does not have a10s, where are they gonna launch em from?
edit on 29-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Don't worry my good Chicken man of ATS...I understand why you would refuse to "waste" a single moment calling anyone over a phone on such an obvious fabrication.

I called...its closed...guess nobody is in the office...must be busy collecting shells from the gun fire and hunting down the evil space men.

Salute Mr Cluck. Thanks for the number.

MM

link   
this sounds like its following the premis of a 'Blair Witch Project' a low budget thriller

good luck with it

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by Mr Mask

If you would have actually got in touch with anyone they would have had to come over and neutralize your melon too.

Lol...seriously, why waste the energy themselves? This thread has done the work for them.

My melon is mush..

MM

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by Mr Mask

"but the police office is not open at this hour in Hanover"

Looooool ,first time hear of this

Is there Police stations who are working like a Walmart ?

edit on 29-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Small rural area I assume...

That or- The aliens got them...

MM

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
God damn it, as soon as I read the first paragraph of this I smelt bullsh...

I wasted 15mins reading through replies before skipping to last page to find out the OP is full of crap.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
at least give us a photo of the guns u used and hold it in ur hands....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Okay im listening to this police scanner someone posted earlier in york. Someone called in loud booms, and they are investigating possible FIREWORKS!!!! Still listening for aliens to be reported.

www.radioreference.com...
edit on 29-12-2010 by Mastermook because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The consensus is, this seems to be a hoax. The OP has so far, not followed through with providing the photos he said he took. And if I was that Gray ? Im not surprised they prefer to slink around in the dark. He gets shot at for no real reason. No wonder the Government is leery of disclosure, the alien ambassadors would all be shot trying to talk to us.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by Mr Mask

If you would have actually got in touch with anyone they would have had to come over and neutralize your melon too.

Lol...seriously, why waste the energy themselves? This thread has done the work for them.

My melon is mush..

MM

Yes, but just think how fun it would be to come to ATS and sign up as a new member.

Shaaawing!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join