It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So at first you say your uploading the photos, then you say you didn't ask for critism you just want to know who to contact?
You could at least fake a few photos so i have something pretty to look at :\

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't believe this for a second using a ak to kill this poor thing all this gun power yet still no hit fake

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks a lot OP, I can't believe I read all that BS.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Can you guys actually belieave what wud happen if he actually did kiilll it?!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Please bear in mind that I read ALL 9 pages before posting so this is NOT directed at anyone in particular:

link   
I knew the op would never be able to get his photos uploaded before the MIB got there!

Too bad he didn't upload them first, this could have changed everything!!

Actually he was running over to his neighbors house to get help uploading them, but he let the door slam on the way out, making a 'sonic boom' sound. His neighbors heard this and got their guns. When they looked outside they saw a strange being running toward them from their neighbors house...

link   
reply to post by Moose318

I have visible smoke 6-10 feet off the ground in my back yard.. im having a Bar-B-Que :-P

Joking aside, has anything else been said on the scanner?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

The A-10 Warthog has a very distinctive shape and is hard to mis-identify (see link for photo). It is also primarily a ground support aircraft, so would not be the best choice for pursuing an airborne object, but if they were up at the time you could go with it out of necessity(here are some specifications on the A-10. Note that suggested top speed is 518 mph. en.wikipedia.org...-10A.29

I hope your photos/film come out and are of good quality, otherwise your setting yourself up for a lot of ridicule.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Havn't bothered to read the entire thread so i apologise if this has already been covered...

Why would you shoot at the Alien? It didn't display any threats am i correct? Why are you rednecks so damn trigger-happy...?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Pffft!

All this silly bickering and speculation, but the sensible explanation is actually right in front of everyone's eyes.

His mind has been neutralized by the MIB.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Mate, do you have any photos to upload yet?

Also, If this did really happen, you had the chance of a possible first contact with a grey and instead you tried to kill it!

No wonder they dont reveal their existence to the world, they are probably petrified of being shot by gun nuts!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Let`s try this again.
The topic here, represented by the op, is that he not only witnessed a ufo, but fired live ammunition rounds from an automatic rifle with the intent of injuring or killing an extraterestrial being.

I have looked through this thread, searching for additional posts from the op to support his claim.
He claims to have photo evidence of a ufo, a being of another planet, and also cracked windows in his home due to supersonic flight of military aircraft seeking out the alleged ufo.If this story was true, the evidence would be up to support such claims.

I am baffled as to what would provoke someone to make this up, other then attention or possibly some sort of psychology experiment.

With rational and logical thinking, I don`t believe the op one single bit and am totally confused as to how this post could garner 9 flags. I wish I could get back the ten minutes or so of time I have wasted in looking through what I believe to be a bogus thread.
:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I really want one of them! It would come in handy so often.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lansky

Nope nothing significant, I just wish I was listening around the time he said it happened. All quiet here for now
edit on 29-12-2010 by Moose318 because: spelling

link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Prove to me that you are a living, conscious entity, and I will prove to you that this actually happened.

That was just plain dumb, sorry.

link   

Originally posted by zero314
reply to post by Realtruth

I really want one of them! It would come in handy so often.

I used to know where to get one, but I can't seem to remember hmmmmm

What was I talking about?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lansky

If this is the correct scanner. Nothing to do with Gunshots or aliens in York county. Busy place though traffic accidents and a DUI a woman is hurt in the arm in a alley. Ambulance dispatched.

I`m on this scanner
www.radioreference.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
After spending 15 minutes reading this I call BS...........
Now, can I have my 15 minutes back?????????

Vince

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As someone mentioned before a Warhog jet is an air to ground aircraft, they are low altitude flyers.
If that was the only defense your particular airbase had, then that's all they had. But normally f 16's and f22's.Which are much more logical in air to air combat. I don't see what more a warthog would do during that situation unless to surveillance or track the target.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
BTW, I have to say that although the A10 Warthog ain't the fastest gal on the block, she's is one of the baddest b*tches on the block. Remeber fellas, we're talking about a tank killer here. She's got a 20 mm cannon w/depleted uranium rounds that can pretty much shoot through anything....like, blow through 3 tanks like they were paper mache'. All controls are still completely manual and if manned by the right pilot, can completely ruin somebody's day. This plane can take major damage and still make it home.

Realistically though, a F16 would be much more likely for checking out an unknown object simply because its speed and maneuverability is unsurpassed especially when considering its payload.

Thread is still a colossal FAIL
But if a Warthog was the closest defense craft that could be deployed, meh, I could see it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join