It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could change EVERYTHING, 12/29/10, Gunfire exchanged with unknown entity, UFO in sky!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ATSers, what just occured in my rural town of Hanover has left me barely coherent and barely able to type or think. At approximately 6:30PM EST a large glowing golden colored orb was spotted, first by myself and then by MY ENTIRE FAMILY, several other neighbors have seen this as well. We watched the orb hover and then heard the growl of jet engines. TWO aircraft came screaming over my house and must have broken the sound barrier shortly after, because a large explosion-like sound was heard and severe cracks appeared in my windows. My father who was in the Navy says that they were most likely A-10 Warthogs. As the fighters flew over my neighborhood at a height of (APPROX., EST) of what we estimated at 2-3,000 feet, the orb dashed away in what I can only describe as when A fly is sitting and you try to kill it but it dissappears. This freaked my father and sister out and myself as my mom was getting the camera, she didnt see it but heard the boom. Approx. 15 mins later at 6:45 the orb was spotted below the treeline behind my house from the south, orgininally it was spotted in the northern sky and the jets came from the south.

I was lfipping out and had a friend on speakerphone who was listening. A strange disturbance was flickering lights in our neighborhood and disrupted phone and internet signals.

I am so freaked out at the mometn i just had to speak to police im sorry for bad grammar im shaking like crazy

at what i believe was 7 oclock approx 100yds away i believe a white figure was caught in the light coming from our porch floodlights which i turned on. it was lanky, white, glowed almost and stuck out like a sore thumb. it was a typical grey im sure of it, sort of bent over, stood like a deer in the headlights when i turned the lights on. at this point my father had a loaded mossberg 500 12ga shotgun and a 380sp handgun and i had a magzine loaded into my ak47., we live in the bck of our neghbrhood by the woods and my father who was a SEAl let 5 rounds go from his 380, long range for pistol but i think he was trying to scare it. also at this point my sister and mom were in the basement calling police. the UBE (unknown biological entity i call it) dashed towards a large crop of trees. this was all heard on my phone by my friend which i forgot was still on. the ube came around again and i got a better view of its eyes, typical grey, huge black eyes that i have been afraid of since an infant. i opened fire with my 7.62 AK 4 times, single fire when it came around again. there was much screaming between my father and I and it scared the living f*** out of me, i wanted to kill that little bitch and i felt pure anger coming from within me. police arrived shortly after as i snapped a picture of the craft before in dissapeared behind the woods, which ended about 3 miles away. police are currently here taking pictures of the shells and questioned me and my father, and my neighbors, i am in my basement now typing this as fast as possible. I need the footage and pics, i cant let them get it,

i am not in the midnset to be dealing with skeptic # so plz if you dont have any help dont post, i need to know what to do and if youre a skeptic # off, i cant deal with this right now.

i need help, wo to contact, this has to get on the news

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Might help if you uploaded the pictures/videos on the internet first.

In a time when DVD-quality pictures and videos are available on mobile phones, I EXPECT a high-quality picture/video of this incidence. If there is none, I will laugh at you.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Mooradian

I just want to clarify. You guys shot at something unarmed without making an id or at least issuing a verbal warning before shooting.

link   
You know, A-10's are neither supersonic, nor does the navy own any. You sure your dad's in the Navy? You sure your not making this up?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well I would guess get the pics posted asap so at least they are out there in case your camera or whatever gets confiscated. You had to time ot get the story posted, the pics should just take a moment or two. Beware the MIB if it was that crazy. Keep us posted... then youll have another record of sorts

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Why would you shoot something that was doing you no harm? Sounds like it was injured anyway.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If you have stuff like pictures/video/audio then get it on here asap and it will get out I'm sure. Sadly you probably won't provide any of that because the only true part will be that you are in a basement.

If this is true then I wish you the best of luck but I really don't get your hatred towards the alien and why you needed to do it hard?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Could you possibly post the picture you took of the orb/UFO plus photos of the cracked windows for verification? And just to clarify I do not believe that the Air Force would send A-10s for something like this, and I do not believe they are super sonic either except possibly in a dive. They would send either F-15s, F-16s or F-22s.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Email or call your local newspaper. If the event happend as you described it, you won't be the only one reporting the sights. Some form of evidence or proof might help your case btw.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost
You know, A-10's are neither supersonic, nor does the navy own any. You sure your dad's in the Navy? You sure your not making this up?

i do not know, all i know is A-10s fly by my house occasionally. i am taking pics of window cracks and i have some of the craft

i need to know who to contac plz, i am scared shtless

link   
Where are the pictures you said you have?
edit on 29-12-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Bee2010
Why would you shoot something that was doing you no harm? Sounds like it was injured anyway.

Yes, it stuck out it's sore thumb!

link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

I just want to clarify. You guys shot at something unarmed without making an id or at least issuing a verbal warning before shooting.

The alien/ufo didnt read the sign

OUT OF MY PROPRIETY
RISK OF BEING SHOT AT

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I hope this is real. If it is, upload whatever you have NOW so it doesn't get destroyed!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have read several threads today about people hearing loud booming noises in the sky. Maybe related?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian

i am not in the midnset to be dealing with skeptic # so plz if you dont have any help dont post, i need to know what to do and if youre a skeptic # off, i cant deal with this right now.

I am not a skeptic, but something about this doesn't pass the smell test, to say the least.

Pictures would be a great help.

link   

Originally posted by CoffeeMonster
Email or call your local newspaper. If the event happend as you described it, you won't be the only one reporting the sights. Some form of evidence or proof might help your case btw.

currently there is one police cruiser but six pulled up , neihbors probably all reported gunfire and i expect this to be in the newspaper

my father was a US Navy SEal after becoming an F14 Tomcat pilot, he decided he wanted to be a SEAL

you dont know how freaked out we were, i need to get the pics on the computer which im doing now

please i cant take internet sarcasm or crap from skeptics im just askign for help i am not capable of being interrogated right now you guys dont know what just happened

link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

OP is a good example of why the government has legitimate reasons to keep aliens and ufo's under wraps. People are so easily scared and panicky they'll shoot aliens on sight even if they come down with peaceful intentions and raise their hands with the vulcan peace and prosperity gesture.

Shooting at unprovoked aliens could potentially cause an intergalactic war, bravo OP.

link   

Originally posted by Mooradian

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost

i do not know, all i know is A-10s fly by my house occasionally. i am taking pics of window cracks and i have some of the craft

i need to know who to contac plz, i am scared shtless

Glad you have time to reply to the posts instead of uploading pictures. What happened to the police at your house

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Im not getting why he can post replies ,bu t be concerned about his picture evidence, but no time to post that? And with all that going on with the shooting etc. who took the pictures? Me thinks.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join