It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BoA issues Impossible Foreclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What do you think about this?

In one of the more bizarre foreclosure cases, Bank of America is threatening to throw a West Hartford family out of their home even though the couple never missed a mortgage payment.

ctwatchdog.com...

At first I thought this was just disgustingly outrageous on BoA's behalf, and it is, but I was reading the story and I couldn't help but think "credit isn't real" every time the couple complained about how much $credit they had lost, what kind of game were these people playing? Do people really bank that hard on illusion?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Any system that is not sustainable will not last. It is sad to hear about the fallout for the innocent.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
just pathetic,
bankers are nothing but legalized criminals.
a related thread

www.newbritainherald.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
Any system that is not sustainable will not last. It is sad to hear about the fallout for the innocent.

I would expect one day to find all those innocent
folks gathered around BOA with pitchforks and
torches.

The populace will not allow corrupt bankers
to steal their life's work and accomplishments.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The only thing that surprises me is that none of these bank Foreclosure people have been shot yet.

There are some people in LA Calif that think they are being targeted because the banks found they live on land that developers want for apartments or condos.
These banks think they can force these people out by raising all there debts to the point they can not pay there mortgages and the banks can then make a lot of money selling the property to the developers.

top topics

join