It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What A ******* Week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi folks, having the week from hell. Just thought I'd blow off a little steam. Fed up being the calm one you all know and hate

Where to start.

1. Hmmmmmmm, how about the alcoholic mother who's fallen off the wagon again? Not too much fun watching a beloved parent killing herself after a long period of being "dry". how a 105lb woman can drink up to 3 bottles of vodka a day, without eating or getting any real sustainance baffles me. To go along with the boozing comes the arguments, worry and general stress.

"Your family can help" I hear. Really? Add into the equation a father who is a would-be alcoholic (the only reason he's a would-be is because he doesn't have enough money to become one proper). He'll sit in his chair all day, watching the History Channel and drinking some of my mum's booze so "she can't have as much." That don't work as there's always the local shops for a refill. Can my sister help? probably, but that leads me to point 2 of my rant.

2. She was involved in a car crash a couple of days ago, so she can't do a thing. Wasted mother, useless father, injured sister.

Things can only get better.

Can They?
3. Usually my girlfriend is a good source of comfort, but.............................
She was also recently in a car crash and having ongoing visits to hospital etc. Her sister has just given birth and taken very ill. She's also getting problems from an abusive neighbour which most recently culminated in her having to call the police in the early hours of this morning. Her 4 year old son is too scared to say in his own house now. On top of that, there's rumours circulating her town that this neighbour is in fact, a paedophile! He's a creepy, slimy, disgusting little creature and I had these thoughts about the piece of scum before these rumours started.

4. I lost my job recently and still haven't recieved any money from the social. Had to be very resourceful to manage to eat and pay bills the last 8 weeks without any income.

5. I've also ran out of my PILLS!!!!!!!

That's better. Urge to kill fading.

flc

[Edited on 7/7/04 by funlovincriminal]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal
how a 105lb woman can drink up to 3 bottles of vodka a day, without eating or getting any real sustainance baffles me.

I couldn't take that. A few glasses and I'm passed out on the sofa. No thanks !

Usually my girlfriend is a good source of comfort, but.............................
She was also recently in a car crash and having ongoing visits to hospital etc. Her sister has just given birth and taken very ill. She's also getting problems from an abusive neighbour which most recently culminated in her having to call the police in the early hours of this morning. Her 4 year old son is too scared to say in his own house now. On top of that, there's rumours circulating her town that this neighbour is in fact, a paedophile! He's a creepy, slimy, disgusting little creature and I had these thoughts about the piece of scum before these rumours started.

Is it your girlfriend who's having problems with the paedophile ? ... If so, can't you move in with her to protect her from this scumbag? That would get you away from your alcholic parents too.

[Edited on 7-7-2004 by Ravenna]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
There isn't enough room in her house for me & my 2 dogs to move in. She's seeking some legal advice today on what to do next. There have apparently been rumours about this guy for a while, and also where he previously stayed, but no concrete evidence found. That aside, him and his wife are bullying b******s. They try to tell her how to live her life, how the garden should look, even what people should go into her house!
He drinks every night at a pub not too far away. Got a feeling a couple of my friends he doesn't know will be paying the same pub a visit in the next couple of days

join