posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:01 AM
Hi folks, having the week from hell. Just thought I'd blow off a little steam. Fed up being the calm one you all know and hate
Where to start.
1. Hmmmmmmm, how about the alcoholic mother who's fallen off the wagon again? Not too much fun watching a beloved parent killing herself after a long
period of being "dry". how a 105lb woman can drink up to 3 bottles of vodka a day, without eating or getting any real sustainance baffles me. To go
along with the boozing comes the arguments, worry and general stress.
"Your family can help" I hear. Really? Add into the equation a father who is a would-be alcoholic (the only reason he's a would-be is because he
doesn't have enough money to become one proper). He'll sit in his chair all day, watching the History Channel and drinking some of my mum's booze
so "she can't have as much." That don't work as there's always the local shops for a refill. Can my sister help? probably, but that leads me to
point 2 of my rant.
2. She was involved in a car crash a couple of days ago, so she can't do a thing. Wasted mother, useless father, injured sister.
Things can only get better.
3. Usually my girlfriend is a good source of comfort, but.............................
She was also recently in a car crash and having ongoing visits to hospital etc. Her sister has just given birth and taken very ill. She's also
getting problems from an abusive neighbour which most recently culminated in her having to call the police in the early hours of this morning. Her 4
year old son is too scared to say in his own house now. On top of that, there's rumours circulating her town that this neighbour is in fact, a
paedophile! He's a creepy, slimy, disgusting little creature and I had these thoughts about the piece of scum before these rumours started.
4. I lost my job recently and still haven't recieved any money from the social. Had to be very resourceful to manage to eat and pay bills the last 8
weeks without any income.
5. I've also ran out of my PILLS!!!!!!!
That's better. Urge to kill fading.
[Edited on 7/7/04 by funlovincriminal]