It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salutations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've been watching this site for the past 3 months. I never wanted to join because, honestly, I thought this was a hive of Government black ops hosted for intercepting information and public opinion about particular subjects. And although the thought of being bagged away in a black van is ever present(and kind of sexy), I feel as if I'm low enough on the radar to not warrant any action to be presented against me.

Greetings, I am The Wraith.

I had always had the thought that nothing is ever as it seems, and that there is always more than meets the eye. I felt like I could see things no one else could, or maybe they never wanted to. For instance, when the Towers fell 10 years ago, I was watching. Along with my 8th grade class.. And yes, we where a bunch of ignorant young children who are easily impressionable, I still seemed to be the only one I could tell, that noticed this particular act of terror looked like a controlled demolition. As I spoke up on my thought, I was quickly silenced by my teacher and asked to step outside for the remainder of the program. As you can guess, I was scowled at by my class. Even into High School, that particular moment seemed to follow me. People avoided me. Teachers always seemed to act differently towards me. It was like I was some virus that they needed to keep under wraps.

That’s when I saw what is now called “The Matrix.” People, who where unprepared to be unplugged, shook their heads, turned crazy and became Agents against me. To protect the system that had indoctrinated them.

I’ve always had a strong fascination with Egyptian culture. Sometimes it feels like I’m a reincarnation of some Egyptian or something. It was like the culture found me. Signs have presented themselves, just little details, which truly make the picture.

This is me. I hope you enjoyed the read and I expect an assortment of entertaining reads from this site. I have enjoyed it thus far. Thank you for reading.

edit on 12/29/2010 by WraithXV because: Spelling edit.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

Welcome aboard WraithXV, glad to make your acquaintance. They would need a whole caravan of black vans for atser's. it could be in the works...ya never know!

In all honesty I personally do believe this sight is monitored, what better place to search for subversives? Oh well, I just operate accordingly, as if we are being monitored, and never insight violence or make threats. Hell I'm even chicken sh@# when thinking about posting in the 911 forum, but that does not keep me from participating in this awesome sight and with so many bright, creative and inspiring members. Oh, and funny too!
The reactions from people you speak of are what happens when more truth than people are accustomed to makes itself apparent. Some find comfort in wearing blinders I guess.
Anywhoo, the ATS search function is a good place to dig up some subjects of interest.
Cya on the boards....

spec
edit on 29-12-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

Hi WraithXV, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
I had always had the thought that nothing is ever as it seems, and that there is always more than meets the eye. I felt like I could see things no one else could, or maybe they never wanted to.

I’ve always had a strong fascination with Egyptian culture. Sometimes it feels like I’m a reincarnation of some Egyptian or something. It was like the culture found me. Signs have presented themselves, just little details, which truly make the picture.

edit on 12/29/2010 by WraithXV because: Spelling edit.

Hey there WraithXV and welcome to ATS,

If the comments you made above are true then you will not need me to point out the obvious link that you might find of interest (enjoy).

Woody

top topics

join