It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little gift:-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
some Time, in 2010, i spent to design symmetric cipher, which could withstand possible attacks of state-of-the-art methods. i cannot say project got own finish line, but suppose i've moved along right way to create really reliable System-to-Encrypt. Prime Idea, laid in the cipher, was & is to use reliable Entropy's source, but not to've necessity to install additional devices. now, i need people to test the app around the World. Amici, good Conspiracy needs hella good Cipher

----------
sourceforge.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

HaXors are not my thing. Neither is encryption. Since the advent of Assange, it seems that it is all the rage. Kind of like cage fightimg...but for nerds. Every teenage kid is training to be a cage fighter in the south, I think.

But i absolutely love the image in your avatar. Any idea where i can get a bigger version of it?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

What exactly are you claiming here? As a person who is always interested in new and up and coming things I find myself at a loss here. Can you please explain (In english) what this....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by damilo

hmmmmmm... that's software to encrypt data & to generate random numbers, Nothing more. + i search persons to try to crack cipher

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Any idea where i can get a bigger version of it?

no problem, bro
Just pm me your e-mail.

new topics

top topics

join