It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama told to convert to islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi,

This is my first post so if something is wrong please do whatever is needed.

President Obama has been told to convert to islam or they will attack his country.

this is a big problem for America because if he does convert to this CULT, to save his country from more terror attacks, what will they ask him to do next..

Anyways - the link is below to the news article.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by infoquest

this article has fearmongering written all over it, and from fox news im not suprised tbh....i see another invasion by the u.s somewhere else very very soon.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

wow I though this thread was going to be very different and had the flame thrower ready

Welcome to ATS and make sure to do a thread in the intro section also!

Maybe the terrorists missed the fox news broadcasts about obama being a muslim? This is the principals of our nation, freedom of religion. If anyone feels they can make somebody switch religions by threat then I say they deserve the hell that is brought onto them.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Pfft, he's already Muslim; and Kenyan to boot.
/irreverance

They can't possibly do anything more disturbing/frightening/terrorizing than this government is already doing; don't care.
edit on 12/29/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wait....I thought he already was one!?!?!

Seriously though.This definitely sounds like Fox News making a big deal out of nothing.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah i actually thought he was a muslim too, but i also thought a person had to be a christian to be president.

I take it FOX news is not a good place to look? lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yeah, I bet this in the Number One HOT item on Obama's "to-do" list for today.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Right.. this threat will work about as well as Bin Laden's supposed threat to attack the country if Bush was re-elected.. Then again, reverse psychology?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Obama is too much of a black seperatist racist to convert, but I doubt he will do anything about the threat other than to restrict our freedoms here veen further. This could just be made up as further justification for more restircitions on us. However, it does show how weak he appears on the world stage that a pos country like this would even make a demand like this of a US president.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hey... Because I like you, and I really do like you, I am going to make you famous by posting this to your thread!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

I, Heff, hereby order Barack Obama to turn himself into a ham and swiss sandwich, on wheat, with mayo and vinegar! If he does not capitulate to my demands by midnight tonight, I will attack America!!!!

Now all that remains is for someone to get this on Faux news and BAM... instant fame! And we'll be able to add "Obama is a sammich..." to the list of absurdities that make the rounds these days.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
if its true that in fact obama is already muslim, then maybe this is fox way of kinda deflecting it, seeing as his brith certificate and papers are coming into question and are in the spotlight....

FOX SAYS....OBAMA BECOME ISLAMIC (even though u are muslim but this will make it look like u arent)

media pffft....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
I, Heff, hereby order Barack Obama to turn himself into a ham and swiss sandwich, on wheat, with mayo and vinegar! If he does not capitulate to my demands by midnight tonight, I will attack America!!!!

Ham and Swiss? Well, if he were a Muslim, would ham be a wise deli meat choice to make?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

heff....vinigar on a samich?? dear god man!!! mayo yea...ham yea...swiss?..nah im lactose intollerant and id be sh****ng through the eye of a needle....but vinigar?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Hey... Because I like you, and I really do like you, I am going to make you famous by posting this to your thread!!!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Now all that remains is for someone to get this on Faux news and BAM... instant fame! And we'll be able to add "Obama is a sammich..." to the list of absurdities that make the rounds these days.

~Heff

I was ready to back you and get this on faux news but because you didn't go with peanut butter and jelly I can't help!

It's scary that people still think obama is a Muslim.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
Pfft, he's already Muslim

Could well be...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

hahaha yea i remember that....thats what initially made me twig...and the fact that the interviewer had to correct him?? lol

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

Pfff, It doesn't matter what religion the President participates in. Welcome to America and get over it. If you don't like the guy, don't vote for him but he has every right to be Christian, muslim, or whatever he feels suits his beliefs.

"We tell the American President Barack Obama to embrace Islam before we come to his country,"

And the American people say in reply, tough friggin noogiez, "Shongole" The American President doesn't answer to you so stay the f*** out of our country or get a converted broomstick up your a**.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I don't think he was told to convert, I think the plan is for him to finally come out of the Muslim closet.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I am amazed the OP is taking this seriously,

Does it really matter if Obama is Muslim, for a country that rants about how you all have numerous “rights” that are to be “protected” the reality is for most of you that you only want to protect the rights that are desirable for your own selfish reasons and ideology. For example, you all love the right to bear arms but form this thread is seems you’re not too big on freedom of religion, it shouldn’t matter if he is Christian, Jewish, Atheist or even a Muslim.

I like how the OP has wrote this thread as if Obama is going to pay any attention to what this random terrorist has said. Its wrote in such a way as to suggest that Obama is right now contemplating becoming a Muslim to defend the country form this one terrorist, get real man, do you honestly think even for a moment that he would consider this let alone acknowledge this exists. Threats like this are made every day against America, I find it very hard to believe that the president takes all of them seriously and further to this that he would bow to their demands and convert to Islam over night to satisfy this terrorist. Obama, will not convert, therefore America has no new “big problem” as a result of this terrorists threat.

I couldn’t help but notice that you pointed out in your first line this is your first thread and if anything needed to be changed we should let you know. There are a few things, but the biggest thing you should change is your attitude towards Islam, Islam is not a cult, you should learn to respect Islam in the same way as you respect other religions. Also I would avoid Fox News, they are just a bunch of neoconservatives who will scaremonger all they can until the republicans get back into the oval office. Oh and one last thing, do some more reading about Islamic terrorism and just terrorism in general, not every Muslim is a terrorist just like not every Irish man is a member of the IRA . In short just change your attitude.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't think Obama is a Muslim, but I do think he has a large sympathetic advocacy of Islam. I think it may because of his father and upbringing, as well as his involvement with that blackist "church" that gives awards to the racist Louis Farrakhan Nation of Islam. And the problem with Islam, for a US president, is Islam is not a typical religion, it's not just a personal faith path, it's a neopolitical worldwide identity, and a Muslim first and formost considers themselves a Muslim over everything else. This is why many foreign, well, Muslims all over the world go to Afganistan because they see it a war against Islam, there is not nationalism there, it's Islamism. And to have a Muslim president would make people wonder if his priority is his nation, or his "religion".

new topics

top topics

join