It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Formation Oakland December

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't usually get excited with lights-in-the-sky videos but this is a little different.

First off, he filmed this for nearly 10-minutes and quite steadily too. So please spare me your 'airplanes, helicopters and lanterns' conclusions.
Now, can these be kites though? Possibly. But I doubt it.
Secondly, around the 5:11 mark and again @ 6:16 the right light takes on what appears to be different shapes and colors then at 7:07 the middle one starts doing the same thing.

I get the impression the 'thing' (responsible for the light) is larger than the light source itself. Because once in a while, it looks like it's reflecting off of a larger object of sorts.

This is one of the more compelling orb/light/dot UFOs that I've seen in quite a while.

Now grant it, I looked at his other videos and he is into UFOs but that should not disqualify nor dismiss him.

Check it out and please comment.

December 1 2010, I was driving home in Oakland California around 10pm and noticed this very prominent UFO formation in the sky. I pulled off the freeway and drove up to the closest hill to get a better look. I had to cut the video down to fit it on Youtube but the original footage is over 15 minutes long. To me it seems like the light orb phenomena in a triangle formation with smaller orbs appearing around the main formation. The zoomed in shots of the orbs show them morphing in shape and materializing in and out. The formation lasted about 15 minutes then each one slowly faded out. It's interesting to notice as they start to fade out an additional light next to the orb starts to blink as if they are mimicking aircraft in the sky. And by the way the morphing your seeing is not due to auto-focusing issues. I had the camera in manual focus mode the whole time.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Go back to that same spot during the daytime,
take a film, and perhaps go to the area where this was above.

That will help clear things up

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

Can you post in a less than cryptic manner next time? What are you inferring?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Looks like a weather balloon with atmospheric discharge with the arurobora effect and atmospheric particle entanglement which is of course fueled by swamp gas !

Another ufo in the sky that will get dismissed lol . This is pretty good quality but still not enough to draw conclusions . We need some infared or nightvision cameras going ..

Just remember if they wanted to hurt us they would've done so already . There probably here just checking out how the experiment is going .

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow, im stumped

Nice find.

Its definitely not a plane

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
Looks like a weather balloon with atmospheric discharge with the arurobora effect and atmospheric particle entanglement which is of course fueled by swamp gas !

Another ufo in the sky that will get dismissed lol . This is pretty good quality but still not enough to draw conclusions . We need some infared or nightvision cameras going ..

Just remember if they wanted to hurt us they would've done so already . There probably here just checking out how the experiment is going .

Yes I agree

We need to invest the 4000$ and get a 3rd gen night vision goggle cam.

These lights in the sky just dont cut it anymore for me.

the UFO's are there. So lets get some real proof instead of a 700x zoom handy cam photo at night.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Anttyk47

Can you post in a less than cryptic manner next time? What are you inferring?

He's saying go back to the area and take some video of it in daylight so people can see what is in the area.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

Originally posted by seedofchucky

Yes I agree

We need to invest the 4000$ and get a 3rd gen night vision goggle cam.

These lights in the sky just dont cut it anymore for me.

the UFO's are there. So lets get some real proof instead of a 700x zoom handy cam photo at night.

I agree but people like ATS James Gilliland uses infrared night-time vision but of course, that's not good enough either. For they're chalked off as just satellites.
Like this:

It's a tough and cynical crowd out there!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh. Glad you were on stand-by for translation

But the way he put it sounded like the answer (to what this is) would be found in the daytime. But if you're right then I think he/she knows this isn't my video. So that suggestion is considered nothing more than rhetorical dribble.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

What the dude is filming, there....the dude is filming unidentified AIRPLANES! OK, I will go out on a limb and say that I can 100% accurately predict that they will be partially identified, in particular, as TURBINE-powered airplanes (as opposed to Cessnas and such). SO, in a sense, they ARE "unidentified" (since we don't know the exact makes, and airlines) and they are flying and they are objects......

Why do so many of these exactly similar videos show up, lately?? And, WHY do they get posted to ATS??

BTW....9:30 long. I have a slow speed, atm...so after 3:00 I am writing this, letting the YouTube slow speed buffer up.....waiting with tingling anticipation for the end, when the airplanes are closer to the camera, and they reveal themselves.....

Meanwhile, might go post a comment on his YT page......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup!!!! Goldmine starting at 7:25. Airplane. Red and green wingtip navigation lights. White wingtip strobe lights. The "videographer" does us a favor by zooming in, and the Nav lights and strobes are easier to see....
edit on 29 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

For ten minutes??????????????????? What are they travelin' 5 MPH?

Puh-lease.

These get posted to ATS because believe it or not Weed, you are the minority. We (majority of idiots) don't seem to possess the expertise that you seem to shine in which are (but not limited to): UFOs, Chemtrails, Chinese Lanterns, Remote Control toys, planes and kites, helium balloon (round, triangular and oblong) 9-11, Missiles etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Geeze, it must be difficult being you!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Beautiful, that was just my #1 son Orion going home for the holidays. He should be leaving where his located in the next few days so watch for more anomalous lights in the sky.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yup!!!! Goldmine starting at 7:25. Airplane. Red and green wingtip navigation lights. White wingtip strobe lights.

G,day whacker puh leeze 7.25
look at 1.50 onwards cant believe it took you that long. i feel sorry for you that you had to watch 7.25 of it

Human Alien 10mins 5mph its because they are flying towards the camera, look how far he has to zoom in. then when he does it goes out of focus and he says their morphing

If these lights were dancing around moving erratically then I would say wow.

More like planes stacked coming into land

Wal

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

In response to the 2nd video posted (The first one doesnt hold up as well)

I have never seen planes stacked to land like that in a triangular formation and I live beside one of the largest airports in Canada. When planes prepare to land, they are in a single line, spaced apart 5-10 minutes. not clustered together moving in perfect unison.

This is either military or ET in my opinion

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Just kidding, I am have glitchie, lagging Youtube problems right now trying to watch the vid, will comment afterwards OK? Oh and I was not kidding about my #1...

Also very cool video from what I see so far, don't let the misfits get you rialed up, you'll get some intelligent skeptics in soon I hope and they are what make bringing this kind of footage to the forum worthwhile!

*Some will agree and others not so much, but I don't think this was a waste of bandwidth from what I have seen. It is hard to catch something which operates from a different set of physics on conventional film correctly or convincingly.*

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

For ten minutes??????????????????? What are they travelin' 5 MPH?

NO, for less than ten minutes. Different airplanes, too. You can see how they are all shifting position, relative to one another. This means PARALLEL landing runways.

BTW, at 5MPH? Grab a calculator....that's OK, I'll wait (cue Muzak....).

OK, back? Now.....at 5 MPH, for "10 minutes" (giving you that one), I get 0.833 miles will be covered. What was your answer? The same? Good.

Do you know anything, anything at all about airplanes, flying, aviation? Are you at all familiar with SFO, and the runways used most often, there.....10R/28L and 10L/28R? The guy was "driving home" to Oakland....are you familiar with the geography of the San Fransisco Bay area, to include the city of Oakland, across the Bay.?

Here, the SFO Airport Diagram:

And, here's Oakland:

flightaware.com...

Oakland has the one LONG runway, 29/11 and the two shorter parallels, 27L/9R and 27R/9L. Those two mostly for General Aviation....BUT, that's why I suggested the airplanes in the video were "Turbine-powered"....cold be any number of variety of larger turbo-prop commuters, or even small jet-type commuters.

(BTW....ALL airport runway numbers relate to their magnetic headings, if you haven't been told that before. Example, Runway "29" has a mag heading most closely aligned with "290", within a +/- 5 degree margin).

NOW.....in the SFO Bay area, prevailing winds are westerly...so the most frequent direction for landings is to the west....R/W 28 L&R at SFO and R/W 29 and R/W 27L&R at OAK. I'll see if there is an archived weather report or aviation METAR for that night he was filming......if winds were easterly that evening, then all landing directions would have been reversed.....and since that is unusual, it might have been something he'd never noticed before.

NOW, back to the "ten minutes"....(really, less than ten). An airplane on final approach, especially a turboprop, may be down to between 160 to even as slow as 130 knots. Calculator ready again?? AT 160Kts, you will cover about 26 miles in ten minutes. But, none of them were in the same place for that long, you can see them all slowly shifting, which is indicative of airplanes being vectored, and lining up with the runways.

Like I said, I'll try to find old weather, and it would help if we knew his location, to get the geometry nailed down.....we'll see if he responds to my comment on his page, or deletes it....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

G,day whacker puh leeze 7.25 look at 1.50 onwards cant believe it took you that long.

LOL!! Well....you see.....IF I hadn't watched the whole thing, then I can just imagine the accusations that would be flying in my direction!! I HAD to get deep into the woo-woo, to prove a point.....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

But what about the 2nd video he posted?

Numba Two

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I don't know if you do this to infuriate me or------ you and I just don't see eye to eye on anything.

It's fine to have an opinion but nope. Not you. You're beyond any opinion for you go right for the facts! And anyone that cocky and that sure of themselves just rubs me the wrong way!

These were different planes he says?
Let me address this one for you Weed.

There were 4 sets of 3 (and for you idiots, that's 12 total) that were flying in that particular formation that evening, that's to achieve the best aerodynamic allowance provided from the El Nino effect coming off the Pacific Ocean after the Lunar eclipse solstice... in combination of the tilt of Earth's axis and the start of the solar cycle activities coupled with the waning crescent Moon with Venus at 90-degrees and Pluto missing in action (or some bullchit like that).

It's FUN to play Weed!

Give it a rest Whacker.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm afraid the weed wins this round. Planes they are.
Diagram/ layout of airport hard to ignore...green n red lights on wingtips....
Opinion can indeed become fact very quickly when properly supported.

ETA: I'm kinda afraid to see his other vids on youtube. Alison K. West Coast edition?
edit on 29-12-2010 by Cole DeSteele because: the devil made me do it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join