It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to hear this! - UFO w/official 911 tapes. Centerville, OH, 2004

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Does remind me of that tether incident with that twelve miles long ionized satellite cable.. Maybe those cables also were ionized or did some ionizing by some floating gas or something? Tho I want to believe UFOs were the cause !

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ohiotim2112

Here's a website that gives more information about the 2004 incident, as well as a transcript of the911 conversations.
2004 Incident

Here's another incident in the year 1973 in which at least 15 people are reported to have seen another UFO.
1973 Incident

Oh and by the way, I'm diggin' the Dark Tower avatar, that's my favorite series, I've read it twice haha.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlighteneddante

I come to ATS almost every day, and when I saw this on the front page I almost #@%! myself! I live in Centerville Ohio, about a mile or so away from where the calls came from, by the Golf Course at Yankee Trace off of Paragon, an area I'm sure you are familiar with, OP. The Centerville Fire Department is almost in my backyard haha. I'm only 20 years old, and I have always been interested in UFOs, but had never seen one myself until moving to this area only about 1 1/2 years ago. Since then, there have been two instances, one also involving my girlfriend, in which I've seen what I would consider a UFO. I'm not saying it was an extraterrestrial spacecraft by any means, I'm just saying that it wasn't a helicopter or a normal plane.
In both instances, what I saw was a white light moving at such extreme speeds that at first I assumed it was a spotlight reflecting off of the clouds- the only problem being that there were no clouds and it was moving in seemingly random patterns.
I've heard other people talk at my college [(Wright State University) which is literally right next to the Wright Patt Airforce Base] about how the area is a UFO hotspot and that they have seen odd things in the night sky as well. This is certainly a very interesting story and would like very much to know if anyone else from the Dayton area has had similar experiences.

Don't #@%! yourself just yet! Like I said earlier I have some other stories to share at a later time about our area. I was born and raised here and there is a lot of activity in our area. The case I posted was just the best documented one. Glad to hear from another Centervillian! Did you feel the earthquake this morning and are you enjoying this massive heatwave today?

Don't be shy to share you stories on here. Maybe we have similar or interconnecting sightings?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here are some photos of the branches that were analyzed. The conclusions also.

Source of Photos and Conclusions

Conclusions:
1.) No unusual or foreign materials weredetected on the charred and unburned areas of the branches. The resultsshow normal natural products from trees and normal burn byproducts. The natural products include primarily celluloidal material, some naturalester, a small amount of secondary amide, and trace amounts of possiblenatural carboxylic acid salts. Burning byproducts include carbon,calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, inorganic nitrate, and organic oxidationproducts, which are primarily carboxylic acid salts.

2.) It is worth noting that there are noradioactive or fluorescing materials. It is reassuring to knowradioactivity is absent.

3.) The results do not confirm or ruleout a UFO as a cause of the burning phenomenon. An interaction withsuch unknown craft could have resulted in normal burning byproducts, andmay not have left any unusual residues or craft deposits.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlighteneddante

Here's a website that gives more information about the 2004 incident, as well as a transcript of the911 conversations.
2004 Incident

Here's another incident in the year 1973 in which at least 15 people are reported to have seen another UFO.
1973 Incident

Oh and by the way, I'm diggin' the Dark Tower avatar, that's my favorite series, I've read it twice haha.

Funny you bring the 1973 incedent up. That was the next one I was going to put together as a thread.

-----------------

Read The Dark Tower series twice! Wow. Fantastic epic novel! Ive been reading on and off since September and I still have a book to go. They are making it into a movie BTW. (3 motion pictures and 2 seasons of a TV series) and he is writing another book to add to it....
edit on 30-12-2010 by ohiotim2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow!

That's great!

Thank you for posting this OP!

Man...
What an exciting night that would be!

I have dreams about things like this happening! lol

Many thanks for the thread mate!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
wow.. !! S&F for you on this .. definately sounds creepy when the man says .."I feel like i'm insance when i say this but.. " and then goes into describing what he saw..

I personally think we're seeing super black military projects (90-95%) what's the other 5%?? The only thing is.. more and more UFO's seem to be MASSIVE .. like MILES wide.. not just small sphere's/drones..

I just hope i'm right on the percentages.. and it's not reverse ..

also.. is there a police report on this ?? and wouldn't a transformer wipe out more than just a couple of streets.. like a 3 city blocks ??

thx for the google maps ~!! that's what got me thinking about the wide area outage effect.. cuz' it sounded like it was more than just a couple of streets..
edit on 30-12-2010 by Komodo because: forgot to add..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sounds like the craft was recharging using the electrical lines. Very interesting. Amazing recordings

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
very interesting case of mass sighting and experience. I'm very happy I joined this site and it has a lot of interesting cases and forums. If anyone is interested in a very spectacular case here is the link to one of the most skeptical sightings.

www.theblackvault.com...
edit on 30-12-2010 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
They all sounded like the same person to me, until the woman came on.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Love the callers, it's a good one, if only a video camera could have captured it. But unfortunately it goes in the pile of almost.
I believe it had something to do with high power lines that possibly was grounding/shorting out. With extreme high voltage this could make ball lighting and maybe even make an electrical charge look like a spinning ufo.
Also the colors of high power lines grounding can be blueish and pink color.
Add the electrical hum that they heard and then the big boom sounds, sounds to me like a classic case of a power line failure.
I think it was something electrical with high power lines rather than a UFO.

You can always ask the power line guys, the ones who actually do the work, if they know about the ufo incident

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I believe that tyhe police cannot refuse you to examine their blotter or records, perhaps the cops would be a better bet than the firemen?
There is the chance that you may find out more by trying to identify the the callerss and interviewing them as well?
The guy who saw the alien ship would be a goodf start.....
keep diggin buddy ....
snf to ya!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Very good documented story!! Thanks OP!!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I think you will find this was due to Sun Spots / CME's Lighting up the Sky and NOT a UFO.
This is what might happen in 2012-2013, except bigger.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think even if this world famous UFO activity in Ohio has something to do with the Wright brothers.
In my theory about everything it cannot be excluded.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
One thing I noticed about the dispatcher was that she changed her tone when the one guy stated that it looked like an alien ship. It's clear that she either doesn't believe the guy and thinks he's making things up, or.. her training kicked in.

Mmmhmm, mkay, oh, I need to take this other call, loony toons, bye.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

ver interesting...s f

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I know for fact,that when aliens harrass people,The government insists they be relocated. If anyone is reading this that talks to the people,tell them to look into relocation. Im not sure the fact behind the governemt relocating individuals that are harrassed by aliens,but the aliens must be relentless if you wanted my opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

That is by far the only piece of doc's that I find compelling. I'm an alien/ufo skeptic, but I must say that was interesting. Haven't seen anything quite this close before.

Wow, well you seriously mustn't have looked all that hard, there are plenty of cases equal to or more compelling than this case. This looks to be a darn good case though, that is true.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I'd really love to hear exactly how 911 dispatch notified police. Does a UFO sighting have a numeric police code? ie. 187 is a homicide.

Was this event followed up by the sound of military jets? Being so close to WPAFB you'd think a wing would have been scrambled...unless it came from our military or ATC didn't pick it up on radar.

Are the dispatches from 911 to police/fire typically recorded? Are they public domain?

edit on 31-12-2010 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join