It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to hear this! - UFO w/official 911 tapes. Centerville, OH, 2004

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
It sounded like a transformer was exploding/shorting out or something, but the part towards the end where the guy says "it" - a space ship, was hovering, spinning lights, and then "boom"...sounded completely different. Wish there were more calls recorded. This is good stuff.

Im thinking exactly the same thing. Up until the last part, it all sounded like a typical transformer explosion (not Optimus Prime mind you...he never explodes). But the last part...the spinning lights, the hovering...just strange.

I wish there were more calls. I wish there were more calls with people who saw the spinning lights and the actual object itself. But even without that, this is still an interesting collection of real-time accounts from real witnesses on a really weird event.

I enjoyed it greatly and have listened to this a few times already.

Good stuff.

I also agree that you should pester these fire fighters a little more if possible. But I doubt that would get you anywhere. Most people who refuse to talk usually continue to do so.

MM
edit on 30-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The thing is this. The first call was from 105 Bethel. The other calls were from across the main street in a different area. These two sections are on different local power grids. I know this because I live in between the two. My power has gone out while the houses behind me (Lakeview area) and houses across the street (Bethel area) have remained on. It is almost as if whatever it was moved locations.

BTW. The driving distance on this map is about a half a mile. Stingley school is located to the west of Tower Heights on this map.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Man, I wish something major would happen where I live in Ohio.

Ive seen a few odd things in the sky before.

Ive been to WPAFB. Had my encampment there for CAP on the base

We always talked about hanger 18. haha. I would love to see something irl though. something awesome.
edit on 30-12-2010 by capgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Oh wow!! I am practically a neighbor to you, I wish they would have stopped over to PA to see me also!! Awesome post S&F, I want to hear your other stories about UFO's also.... Good post

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Whew, I thought by the title that this was another 9/11 conspiracy theory. An alien ship with secret 9/11 tapes 3 years after the event. Glad that's cleared up.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This sounded amazing, the callers were so lucky. I've seen a damaged UFO crash land in Spain once i even climbed the damn hill on my own to get to it, saw it, loved it and was "told" to leave. Nevertheless i observed it doing repairs from the top floor of the hotel until the last night of my stay where it then flew off at 2am. I was only 15 and not really into Aliens and UFO's.
To witness something like this where i live would be amazing! I have seen countless strange sightings over this part of Manchester the best two was the UFO that hovered around heaton park at 3am in the morning firing "lasers" into it and the local streets then flew straight up. The other was the square craft flying slowly over my house, i only spotted it with my binoculars and i saw the three different colours in five places.

blue in the top left, red in the top right, blue in the bottom right, red in the bottom left and white in the middle.

I have a thread detailing that one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was amazing.
If i saw a UFO blow up and potentially crash into the ground i'd be all over that quicker than a fly on poo.

edit on 25/11/10 by Raider of Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ohiotim2112

that damn cemetery justs creeps me out! I don't meddle with that of which I do not/can't understand, but the fact that this all occurred so close to a cemetery/"spiritual grounds" just really bothers me... only time will reveal wth is up! peace!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Very interesting police audio.

The callers seemed genuine , perplexed and understandably afraid given the circumstances.

I would be most interested to hear what the officers dispatched to the scene could add to the report or a chance to examine any follow up material in relation to this compelling article from other sources involved that morning?

Exciting find and a story I was previously unaware of so thanks to the OP for the upload. Flagged and starred.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is a fantastic compilation of 911 calls.. WOW.. this is the kind of stuff that should turn any non-believer into a believer.. How can you listen to this and think that nothing is going on.. the entire neighborhood calls in.. all seeing the same thing. Great post, thank you.. I will be sure to spread this information.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not to be Debbie Downer here but with there being an Air Force Base nearby I have to think that it is some sort of military experimental aircraft. I truly believe in UFO's but I also believe that our gov't, and other gov'ts, have the technology to replicate some of these alien space crafts. One day we will find out and hopefully it is in my liftetime.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Gets real bright then explodes?

Sounds like there is a problem with the propulsion system...in human terms...Having troubles getting it out of 2nd gear.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

This is just an amazing account of a REAL sighting. I truly believe that the last caller saw a UFO because of the fact that he could NOT believe what he was seeing. He seemed genuinely concerned and asked whether the other callers were reporting what HE was seeing (for affirmation of something entirely unbelieveable?) and clearly was almost embarrassed and said that he couldn't believe he was saying these things. Sounded to me as though perhaps he WAS a skeptic before the incident. (??) I think he was "awakened" in more ways than one.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Gets real bright then explodes?

Sounds like there is a problem with the propulsion system...in human terms...Having troubles getting it out of 2nd gear.

The Rendlesham forest UFO incident in Suffolk, England back in 1980, had similar reports of an 'exploding' UFO.

The UFO started out as a small(ish) ball of bright light, then as it settled near to the ground (in a farmers field), it was said to 'explode' with light, and there in the glowing balls place was a large, solid 'nut's and bolts' craft.

The 'explosion' thing has been reported by a few UFO sightings.

It appears to be linked to the UFO morphing rapidly from an energy based object/sphere into a solid metallic and often much larger craft.

Weird i know.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Does anyone here know if the powerlines are buried or above ground? Is there a substation nearby? I'm asking 'cause a similar "event" happened in my area in Austin a few years ago and I'm still mystified. A witness claimed to have seen a large triangle shape/ship just down the street from the event and it was sitting over the above ground poweline nexus and then it slowly moved off in the direction of the event and then the event happened. It was a very strange, very wild night on my street with the flashes and showers of light being just a part of all the strange goings on. I'm considering writing up an account which might help me sort all the strangeness of that night, just need the time to do it.

STM

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by impaired
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mask - I thought you were a skeptic.

Lol.

1) I dislike labels like "skeptic and believers" and find both to be misleading.

2) I know for a fact there are UFOs.

3) I know for a fact that most people who 100% claim these are alien or manmade without evidence or proof are intentionally-or-unintentionally muddying up the waters of researching this phenomena with silly talk and made-up stories (or just jumping to unfounded conclusions).

But it is a fact that there are unexplained things documented and filmed in our sky.

I just don't subscribe to wishful thinking or hoaxers.

I am a self proclaimed "huge fan" of the phenomena of UFOs and find the entire subject to be one of the greatest mysteries on this planet.

In fact, many of the skeptics (as they are often called here) feel the same way and we simply want the nonsense to end, and the real facts/evidence to be displayed and researched. Like these clips the OP has shared. Thanks again to him!

Edited to add: The last sound byte of the guy saying it looked like a space ship, sounded very convincing IMHO. Of course he is no expert on space ships or weather phenomena, but still his voice speaks volumes to me on him believing his own story. Again, just my silly opinion.

MM
edit on 30-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Well put, sir. I've tried relaying the same sentiment may times when I see posts about lights in the night sky. Everyone jumps on board with an "alien ship" veridict, with zero evidence. It's maddening!

I have seen an actual "something" up close and personal in broad daylight.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

The powerlines are above ground. I am not aware of a substation in the immediate area. Maybe later I will walk over there and take some photos of the house, powerlines and school. Nothing really to see though since it happened almost 7 years ago.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i said this once and ill say it again, im a big beliver in UFOs, never seen one but MANY people have and there are tons of evidence to prove that something is out there, eather ETs or man made black ops projects

at sometime, hopefully in the near future, one of these UFOs will crash in a major metropolitain area and NOBODY will be able to cover it up, too many people will witness it and it will be too large to just cover it with a blanket and carry it out on a truck

they have crashed before, they will crash again!!!

be safe people

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
wow, the 9/11 calls gave me goose bumps. when these aliens show themselves, they really make themselves known.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I come to ATS almost every day, and when I saw this on the front page I almost #@%! myself! I live in Centerville Ohio, about a mile or so away from where the calls came from, by the Golf Course at Yankee Trace off of Paragon, an area I'm sure you are familiar with, OP. The Centerville Fire Department is almost in my backyard haha. I'm only 20 years old, and I have always been interested in UFOs, but had never seen one myself until moving to this area only about 1 1/2 years ago. Since then, there have been two instances, one also involving my girlfriend, in which I've seen what I would consider a UFO. I'm not saying it was an extraterrestrial spacecraft by any means, I'm just saying that it wasn't a helicopter or a normal plane.
In both instances, what I saw was a white light moving at such extreme speeds that at first I assumed it was a spotlight reflecting off of the clouds- the only problem being that there were no clouds and it was moving in seemingly random patterns.
I've heard other people talk at my college [(Wright State University) which is literally right next to the Wright Patt Airforce Base] about how the area is a UFO hotspot and that they have seen odd things in the night sky as well. This is certainly a very interesting story and would like very much to know if anyone else from the Dayton area has had similar experiences.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nice find OP

I'm sure there is some pics or video of this event so someone living close to that area should do a little investigation to find some pics or videos

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join