It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Conspiracy: IRS Agent Joe Banister Acquitted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No Conspiracy: IRS Agent Joe Banister Acquitted

www.conspiracyplanet.com

At approximately 2 p.m. on the 14th floor of the Federal Court Building in Sacramento, California, Joe Banister supporters got word that the judge had received a note from the jury and quickly moved from the hallway into the courtroom. He announced that the jury had reached a unanimous decision.

The verdicts were read by the clerk of the court with Judge William Shubb presiding: "Not Guilty", "Not Guilty", "Not Guilty", "Not Guilty". Carol Delaney, assistant prosecutor in the case, was not in attendance at the verdict.

Very telling at that moment was the absence of the many IRS e
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.conspiracyplanet.com

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is a landmark case. Especially with the second charge. No one has ever been convicted for failure to pay income tax. Because it is not a crime. In fact no one has ever been charged with failure to pay. The charges are always like above. They get most people with failure to file and fraudulent filing etc. It is a means of intimidation and most people cave due to said intimidation.

Still I doubt this will give many people courage to stop paying these thugs and thieves due to the fact they will continue to intimidate and strike fear into the hearts of the average citizen. The average citizen does not know and understand enough to challenge these thugs and just wants to be left alone. I don't blame them I spent to many years fighting these bastards with little if any returns.

Still I hope this will be another huge chunk taken out of thier armor!

Read the second link for the details of the case and specific charges and note the second charge.

www.conspiracyplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Fantastic ! Score one for the underdogs !

For any members who wanna know more about Joe Check out video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hawkeye, I would star and flag you a hundred times if I could.

The importance of this, particularly in THESE times, where the average tax-payer is UNDER SIEGE by bankster elitists, the fed's continual scamming shenanigans, and continual schemes by their puppets in the gov to run up our debt, is IMMEASURABLE!

I just posted the following thread, which advocates non-compliance with continuing to pay taxes to this enterprise which is not allocating tax-dollars whatsoever to their intended purposes:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And you can see even on that thread, the CONDITIONED response and fear from a fellow ATSer of "See what will happen if you don't pay your taxes...".

I went on to explain some of the questionable LEGALITY and CONSTITUTIONALITY of this system, but the thread didn't seem to generate much interest.

I am hoping that YOURS WILL.

This issue, as you stated is GIGANTIC,, and EVERYONE should be paying VERY close attention here, as EVERYONE is being affected and part of this process!

edit on 29-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hope this goes viral 5 times over.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I agree however still I am cautiously optimistic because the IRS will not let this stand Joe is to high profile in the Anti-IRS movement. Others have won significant cases but the IRS regroups and will trump up some new charges eventually and get a Judge who works with them not letting key evidence in etc. and rail roads the person. Especially high profile people like Joe. Sherrie Jackson is a good example another former IRS agent who is now in prison after her sham of a trial.

Still this is another landmark case to help educate people on the thieves and criminals known as the IRS. If only the people would realize these people and everyone who works for them are nothing but thieves and criminals and treat them accordingly. if only people would realize how many lives they have ruined and the major role they play in the economic and monetary crisis there would be revolution by morning.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So with the shock of the outcome of this trial, are we to believe that something will come of the people's ability to " op out " if we so chose? I understand the case, but I don't think that this particular outcome will have a dramatic effect on the peoples ability to decide whether or not they wish to continue paying into this scheme.

Though I know that the taxes in general are unconstitutional, I don't think there will be any positive outcome for " we the people".

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is great! Frankly, I thought Joe was already cleared, but I guess these were additional charges. Can this verdict be used to help free Sherry Jackson-Peel, I hope?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a noteworthy video with Joe Bannister
and Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Very informative video. I wonder what the chances are of filing exempt, and not being harassed are?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by boondock-saint

Very informative video. I wonder what the chances are of filing exempt, and not being harassed are?

These thugs won't give up that easy. The sad part is the Americans that work for the IRS don't realize they are working for a foreign cartel that has and is stealing the wealth of all Americans.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

edit on 12/29/2010 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

Wrong place.
edit on 12/29/2010 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is great news! Cases like this are the reason that the Government will not allow tax cases to go to juries if they can avoid it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Woot freakin Woot!!

glad to hear .. good to see..

you just made my day ..

S & F x1000

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
a noteworthy video with Joe Bannister
and Ron Paul

Great words fron Ron Paul who you say is in with Soros and is a NWO shrill..
So what is Ron Paul Boon.?

You keep jumping from one side to the other..

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Once again, great thread! An important victory for those of us who still believe in true liberty and freedom. Though eventually, he will indeed be railroaded by a bought and paid for IRS sympathetic judge who doesn't mind crushing the truth and the constitution to help keep the cabal's criminal syndicate well oiled and oppressive to the max!

Anyway, bumpty-bump as asked for! S&F for this thread too!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Thanks for the bump this information needs to go viral this is the second time Joe has won so he is doing well I hope they don't get him.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
*BUMP* *TRINITY* *BUMP* *TRINITY* *BUMP* *TRINITY* *BUMP*

So many people sign Federal paperwork under penalty of perjury and they really have no clue as to what they are signing.... they are told to sign it (the Social Security Card, the W-4) and they do it (so they can have a job and work for a living).

Fundamentally Joe Bannister's battle was not about taxes..... it is about FREEDOM. Joe Bannister did his thing very publicly for all the world to see. It doesn't happen to everybody that way. Fact is, much of the "IRS" collection system works using 3rd party information and automated processes. Look for real pen / ink signatures on IRS paperwork. If the paperwork is demanding something legally from you or someone like you, impeaching the "IRS signature" is an effective first defense.

The old chestnut is here: US Supreme Court case FEDERAL CROP INS. CORP V. MERRILL, 332 U. S. 380

Whatever the form in which the Government functions, anyone entering into an arrangement with the Government takes the risk of having accurately ascertained that he who purports to act for the Government stays within the bounds of his authority. The scope of this authority may be explicitly defined by Congress or be limited by delegated legislation, properly exercised through the rule-making power. And this is so even though, as here, the agent himself may have been unaware of the limitations upon his authority. See, e.g., Utah Power & Light Co. v. United States, 243 U.S. 389, 409 , 391; United States v. Stewart, 311 U.S. 60, 70 , 108, and see, generally, In re Floyd Acceptances, 7 Wall. 666.

This is Supreme Court case is as unambiquous as it gets: The computerized & photocopied signatures of IRS pseudonyms (Yes, they use FAKE NAMES) on IRS paperwork can be challenged.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and Due Diligence. Respond to all registered mail from them with registered mail from you. Challenge the identity and authority of the photocopied signatures. Forbid them the use of third party information. Give them notice that any further unsigned documents could be considered mail fraud under the statutes. In the body of your corrrespondences always demand a referral to the TIGTA. When you have that finished (should be 1 page in length) you sign your own document (like an affidavit) under penalty of perjury.

Of course - you would not do any of the above without first consulting your conscience and your belief system.
edit on 3/29/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: *add the full Supreme Court citation

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I can't find a date for the OP's linked article, and I couldn't find anything with a google source to corroborate this story(on the contrary, in fact). I would love to not have to pay my taxes, and I personally believe that they're unconstitutional in their current form, but can we find any other links anywhere to confirm this?

top topics

join