It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks being 'exploited to spread conspiracy theories,' Jewish group claims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

WikiLeaks being 'exploited to spread conspiracy theories,' Jewish group claims

www.rawstory.com

The release of thousands of US diplomatic cables by the secrets outlet WikiLeaks has unintentionally led to the proliferation of anti-Israel conspiracy theories, according to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).

The ADL said that conspiracy theories linking Israel to WikiLeaks have circulated through online publications, where it has been suggested that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange struck a secret deal with Israeli officials over the leak of diplomatic cables; or that Assange actually works for Israel.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So now any 'conspiracy theorists' which happen to ask questions in relation to WL being light on Israel are anti-semitic?

I have seen some of these questions raised in past discussions, but I did not really notice a whole lot of hoopla or anti-semitism taking place within the discussions.

I primarily saw folks raising theoretical questions of whether there might be a mossad involvement or hand in some of these cable's disimination. But from what I remember, this sort of died off when the cables DID begin mentioning some of Israels activities on the global scale, no?

So I'm not really sure why the ADL is saying conspiracy theorists are going anti-semitic in relation to this...

Chime in here folks. Agree? Disagree?

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Do you think that there are no israel related cables? Maybe israel is completely innocent like the zionists claim it is?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

ein Trojanisches Pferd

No Second line, but in the event one needs clarification the you can simply ask away.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Imagine you are rich, and powerful, so powerful that you actually use the world's intelligence agencies to further your goals!

Of course, the veil of secrecy is perfect to further parts of your plans that would never be understood by the simple masses. Perhaps they would not like certain forms of depopulation, for example.

All is mostly well, EXCEPT that on occasion, one of your minions steps out of line. Yes, the usual methods are in place to keep this sort of thing under control, key figures are always blackmailable, trouble-makers can be terminated, etc.

But now and again, some pesky fly gets into the ointment! These are exactly the kinds of people who would just love to "leak" info they have sworn to conceal, if only they had a "place" they could go to safely.

Amazingly, a young fellow by the name of Jullian Assange comes riding to the rescue! Now ye minions, who have suffered pangs of conscience, ye have a place to go!

EXCEPT that, such a thing is EXACTLY what would have been intentionally set up, to spook-out troublemakers!

In other words, it seems logical that a "Wikileaks" would be set up by coordinated intelligence services to shore up any real, or serious leaks. Only silly things might be released, of no consequence.

Even better, a Mossad/CIA/BND/MI5,6 controlled Wikileaks could serve quite well in keeping important people under better control, because at any time, something highly damaging could be "leaked" about any puppet who may be chaffing at the bit. Of course, this has ever been the case, where horrible things could be leaked intentionally, but now, the masses would get behind such a thing, and who could endure their combined fury?

Brilliant!

JR

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
Do you think that there are no israel related cables? Maybe israel is completely innocent like the zionists claim it is?

as innocent as any web surfer who has not clicked on a p0rn site.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Jewish defence organizations are always on a hairpin trigger. They need to be because of the vast amount of criticism, grounded and ungrounded, that is leveled against Israel and the Jews as a whole.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
the article is only partially correct.
wikileaks is being exploited by MANY
entities and some have different agendas.
Eventually the road will fork and a
decision will have to be made.

He was funded by several entities for one agenda.
He was force fed leaked data for another agenda.
He was the target of several smear campaigns for another agenda.
Julian has been used like a $3 whore.
The problem is ...
Julian can't see this
and neither can a lot
of his supporters.

Actually I think in the beginning
wikileaks was a great idea.
But after all the agencies got their
filthy hands involved,
it turned into something very ugly.

Maybe openleaks can succeed where
wikileaks has failed.

good thread

but what do I know,
I was placed on the ADL's
terrorist list this past year
for quoting a line from a
hollywood movie. lmao

edit on 12/29/2010 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ha! wikileaks is being exploited alright, by intelligence/counter-intelligence agencies because they covertly OWN and operate wikileaks.

Why would anyone assume that Mossad would be out of that loop of allied agencies?

link   
Oops double post.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap

Jewish defence organizations are always on a hairpin trigger. They need to be because of the vast amount of criticism, grounded and ungrounded, that is leveled against Israel and the Jews as a whole.

I disagree that they "need to be".

They slander and stifle free speech. Israel SHOULD be criticized - and infinitely more than it is now. Israel gets a pass far too often because everyone is terrified of being labeled anti-semitic.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

I say that they need to be on a hairpin trigger because their purpose is to protect Jews against slander. (I don't know who elected them representative of the entire Jewish people, but I digress). If they're any good at their job they will be vigilant, and because of the extremely sensitive nature of the Middle East crisis they must be exceptionally vigilant. This will bring them into conflict with free speech, which is unfortunate but unavoidable. I think that the Jews are unfairly portrayed in a negative light because of actions of the State and that the defence leagues are necessary to protect the innocent. It is not unfortunate that the defence leagues are so vigilant, it is unfortunate that the State identifies itself with all Jews and so brings down the hammer of criticism on millions of innocent men and women.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Never ever pass up an opportunity to make any world situation or controversy all about you. (Likud Rule Book, page one)

If rule number one fails, continue to obfuscate and claim antisemitism. Return to page one and repeat. (Likud Rule Book, page two)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This again. Yeah Julian took Israeli money and went through all the cables by himself to remove the Israeli cables. Noone else who has access to the raw data noticed anything.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Assange has exploited himself.

He cries transparency while NOT being transparent.

He cries freedom of information while withholding information.

He cries big bad government when he himself

lures women into situations where they think

he is wearing a condom a big surprise HE WASN'T.

He spreads disinformation in the fact that wikileaks

is only anti-american propaganda to push the NWO agenda.

Conspiracy theories, exploitation, lies, money,
corrupts back door deals (as with this book and soon to be movie),
power.

Assange has turned this into a circus act while letting all these entities exploit HIM.

This Israel conspiracy is only PART of it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I have never believed in disinfo agents on this site, but if they exist (and work really sloppy) i imagine they would post like you. Since you spread complete lies and are aware of it, actually I guess that makes you a disinfo agent, regardless of whether you work for anyone. You push lies to support your own agenda.

I guess that means the cinic is a freelance disinfo agent.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Assange lures women into situations where they think

How is that disinformation?

That is the truth.

Wikileaks is for open information but yet we have YET to get all the information..

Oh thats right on THEIR time. WHEN ASSANGE SAYS SO..

When wikileaks LETS YOU KNOW.

Blind, moronic, followers, are the wiki leak fan boys..

Their disgusting Assange gas sniffing is laughable.

Can we sniff that for you Assange?

"Sure here, smell me! i'm Assange! my crap don't stink! my followers love to smell it!!!"

This jewish group IS CORRECT!!

Wikileaks is being exploited by EVERYONE!!

edit on 29-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

That is the truth.

Oh really? Show me where he is charged and convicted of this evil genious plan? You're just plain lying here and I've had enough of your bs. Reporting to mods for lying.

Wikileaks is for open information but yet we have YET to get all the information..

Fyi, Julian doesn't release the info. It's moderated by volunteers who censor them and then release them. Another lie.

"Sure here, smell me! i'm Assange! my crap don't stink! my followers love to smell it!!!"

This jewish group IS CORRECT!!

Wikileaks is being exploited by EVERYONE!!

Man you miss nothing do you? I mean it's almost like you're here 24/7 just waiting for WL threads to pop up. How's the pay?

edit on 29/12/2010 by PsykoOps because: Again I spelled lying laying hehe

edit on 29/12/2010 by PsykoOps because: ffs another typo

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Nooooooo , Goverment is not that stupid to pay this unproductive poster .He is just talking rubish, or he is just don't know what is saying .There are many people like him on net and the streets.I will kill my self if he is really payed agent.Payed agents are 1000 times smarter than thecinic.They are almost invisible .
edit on 29-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

That is the truth.

I hope the readers of this site are well-informed enough to deny your ignorance.

I'm somewhat new to the conspiracy community, and have some difficulty accepting the existence of 'disinformation agents'.

Your posts are helping me cross this chasm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join