It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and my christmas eve sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hello Everybody,

I have been following ATS forms for a long time and figured it was time to sign up, Im from Hamilton Ontario Canada and have always believed in UFO's and other crazy things like time travel, with a infinate universe ANYTHING is possible. and I believe so much of it is being kept secret from us,

Now i have had two UFO sightings in my life time, one just happening this christmas eve of 2010, the one before that happened about 2 years ago 2 blocks from my house. I seen 3 really bright lights about 50-100 feet in the air in a triangle formation,each light was moving in unison and was flashing red-blue too all sorts of colors in the light spectrum, after doing some research i believed the three lights to actualy be one triangle craft.

The most recent one was kinda similar in that the crafts were litteraly flashing every color of the spectrum but this time was completely stationairy, me and my whole family seen the lights disapear and reappear from 5PM-9pm, i got some video of them can check it out here,

i got a bunch of videos of the craft but thease were the best two, It was christmas eve and yes we were all drunk haha but i was in control and knew what i was seeing.

www.youtube.com...
&
www.youtube.com... (this one i zoomed in as much as i could and tried to hold it steady, its blury but you can see all the flashing colors)

feedback is appreciated

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
looks legit to me.

new topics

join