It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
When I was a kid I remember playing a game during the summer where we would lie down on our backs and look up at the clouds. We would describe to each other the shapes and forms we could spy as the clouds shifted into various shapes.

I remember back then that when I would look into the clear blue sky without blinking I could see that the lower atmosphere was swarming with what I used to call glitter.

I would ask myself the question are those things really there or is this some optical illusion, as I got older I thought that perhaps they were bacteria moving around on the lens of my eye.

A few years ago I was reading about Alchemy and found the following statement:

"Because the very elixir that pours a more glorious life into the frame, so sharpens the senses that those larvae of the air become to thee audible and apparent"
Zanoni, Chapter IV By Edward Bulwer Lytton 1842

Above Edward Bulwar stated that if one consumes the alchemical elixir that the eyesight and other senses are so improved that they can see and hear the “larvae” in the air.
I believe this larvae he speaks about is the creatures I can see when I look into the sky during fine weather. They are tiny creatures which dart about glowing with a silver/white light, there are literally millions of them!

I am aware of the creatures people call “skyfish” but have not seen one myself. I was thinking about the life cycle of these critters and the following idea came to mind.

If you think about the life cycle of fish they are often conceived in shallow water and as they get older they migrate to deeper waters. I was thinking that when these critters are young “larvae” they probably occupy the lower atmosphere close to the surface of the earth but as they develop and get larger they move up higher in the atmosphere. These critters have even been seen in outer space which makes one wonder do these creatures migrate from planet to planet or are they bound to the magnetic field of our planet?

Usually these critters are not easily viewed by the human eye except through infra-red and ultraviolet photography but are there circumstances, weather conditions in which they become visible to the human eye? Considering these creatures are “energetic” in nature could it be that when the atmosphere is highly electrically charged that the charged particles may interact with the energetic creatures and thus become visible?

I’m sure that these creatures have been mistaken for alien space craft. I don’t believe that it makes the observation of UFOs invalid however it adds other aspects to be considered. When we see a UFO we must consider whether it could be a living creature we are actually observing rather then a craft being piloted by intelligent beings.

The whole thing is amazing!, how do they reproduce, what do they eat, how long to they live, how intelligent are they, how far from earth can they travel and how many species of these critters are there on our planet are just a few questions.

edit on 29-12-2010 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I like the idea about UFO´s being alive like us..
it kind of makes sense, perhaps we where created to along with all other life by a higher power, and they use living cells as the ultimade contruction material. Perhaps the more we learn about biology the more we will understand ET life ?

S&F

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I call them squigglies, this I have come to believe is from taking two to many Jerry Garcia tabs several years ago.
edit on 29-12-2010 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
When staring at a clear blue sky or just out the window, after a short time tiny pin points of particle light can be seen dancing about. Visual Snow. These are blood cells rushing through tiny blood vessels in the eyes.

www.exploratorium.edu...

edit on 29-12-2010 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I agree they exist. This idea that all UFOs are being 'constructed' as spacecraft by aliens from other planets is just one possibility, There are also critters, who live in our sky. Space is not without it's Flora & Fauna. Many UFO researchers are now looking at this as an alternative explanation for the behavior of many 'playful' UFOs that appear to chase each other.

Trevor Constable has the very best book out on 'critters' but Mead Lane was on to this
way back. NASA has considered it & astronaut Storey Musgrave has stated he thinks they have DNA & are snake like. I think they must both use the same common operating principles.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
When staring at a clear blue sky or just out the window, after a short time tiny pin points of particle light can be seen dancing about. Visual Snow. These are blood cells rushing through tiny blood vessels in the eyes.

www.exploratorium.edu...

Interesting, could be this, the link you provide says that the movement is in timing with your pulse...this is not so in my experience. These things just randomly fly about the place in a continuous manner i.e. not in surges or pulses.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Some UFOs that randomly change shape, strobe and display illogical movement patterns may be lifeforms. I cant help but see the similarity to many deep sea creatures.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

www.exploratorium.edu...

Interesting, could be this, the link you provide says that the movement is in timing with your pulse...this is not so in my experience. These things just randomly fly about the place in a continuous manner i.e. not in surges or pulses.

I admit the link is a bit rough and short. Even so, the particles (blood cell) should follow a set noticeable route (ie) the route of the blood vessel.

I get this myself when looking out the window, its almost like watching brilliant blue/white tiny bacteria dart about, I've neve noticed the 'pulse' either just the star dust like effect.

top topics

join