It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What? FDA to police food safety programs of foreign nations?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's bad enough that GMOs and other forms of Frankenfoods are being forced on the American people via the bloodsucking biotech & pharma corporations and their bedfellows in Washington, but now they're apparently ratcheting up their efforts to do it to other countries as well. Another warm fuzzy nugget brought to you by S. 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act.

My advice to foreign nations: do NOT let the FDA into your country and start pushing you around. Many European countries in particular have made great strides of late in resisting the global GMO push. Please don't take any steps back.

Of all the talk about S.510, virtually no one has actually read the language in the bill -- especially not those lawmakers who voted for it. The more you read from this bill, the more surreal it all becomes. For example, did you know there's a global FDA power grab agenda hidden in the Food Safety Modernization Act?

Section 305 is entitled "BUILDING CAPACITY OF FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS WITH RESPECT TO FOOD SAFETY" and it gives the FDA authority to set up offices in foreign countries and then dictate the food safety plans of foreign governments.

Full Article

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, it was good being on this big green planet, but I ain't going down without a fight. Nevertheless, I feel we have already lost the war.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The FDA Is only a tool in this,
they may word it,as though they are the enforcers
they are not. This is "Codex Allimenterius"
a world wide war on whole organic food.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
They wont get far with it in asia the only countries here that would put up with it are s.korea and singapore both american puppets... The u.s can keep its genetically modified rubbish that it claims is food..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
were getting closer and closer to global governance.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NthOther

You know I've ready over half of that bill.

It doesn't not become more and more surreal as you read it to some sort of conspiracy.

However you do get a feeling of surreality over how boring food regulations really are.

top topics

join