It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legislators confronted with chemtrail concerns

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

It's a theory. Not a thought-out movie plot!

I profess and confess to having NO answers. Only questions m'friend. Only questions............*sigh*

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I would like to make a wager. A wager towards integrity not money.

Many of you are excusing these trails with the reasoning of "there are just more planes in the sky thus, we are seeing more contrails"

Okay.

Let me be with you on this for a moment.

Can we turn back the clock please?

Now according to you this isn't a new phenomenon, just a more obvious one, correct? So, the science now was still the science back then, right?

Can you show me ONE photo of any criss-crossing long lasting "CONTRAIL" at any given airport from...........let's say the 60's 70's or 80's?

Please?

Go ahead. There haven't been that many more new airports built since then. So show me ONE photo from any stockpile of archival photos from LAX, Newark, O'Hara, Miami or wherever showing plain o' planes, leaving these 'trails' either ascending, descending or on their given flight path criss-crossing other planes.

First of all, you should realize that since you are the one that claims that crossing contrails are a sign of a spray operation, you should then back up that claim. I hope you do realize that crossing paths is exactly how you would not spray anyways, no actual spraying like cropdusters or insect control, ever does "grids", they do tightly spaced rows.

Second of all, if you would have done any homework regarding aircraft routes, you would realize that of course aircraft will cross, and it is impossible to have hundreds of aircraft in the air going all over, and them not crossing.
The ATC system has not substantially changed since the 50s either except for more radar coverage, and GPS, which does allow more off airway navigation and free flight. Aircraft do fly higher then before, in order for better range too, which is into colder temperatures.

Third of all, yes, there have long been photos of persistent contrails. Except chemmies then dismiss those too, and have even claimed that TPTB altered them in old magazines and movies. talk about ludicrious.

There are accounts from WW2 of persistent contrails, with bombers on the return leg back to the UK, flying through cirrus that they created on the way there.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by ZombieJesus

It's a theory. Not a thought-out movie plot!

I profess and confess to having NO answers. Only questions m'friend. Only questions............*sigh*

And do you ever ask anyone in the fields of aviation or weather what your questions are, or do you just go to chemtrail and conspiracy sites?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Are the eyes different on pilots than a policeman?

Listen, this is not about science. It's about observance. If this happened once or twice a year then yeah...........I'd chalk it off to the odd odds of two planes criss-crossing over the Atlantic Ocean (where there are no airports) but when this does occur.......it's a friggin aviation show!
There are usually 4 different planes going in 4 different directions (probably giving the HIGH FIVE to one another as they cross).
Now, do I REALLY need a pilot to tell me what I am seeing?

Your argument is weak.
Your mind is closed
Your heads in the sane and
your eyes are blind therefore, I cannot continue answering your questions anymore.

You stay on your side of reality while I'll begrudgingly live over here where the world isn't that rosey.
But hey, happy New Year.
Be happy.
Don't worry.
Everything is okay

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Busy busy

busy

and drunk skies!

It's no wonder we don't hear about aviation accidents on a daily basis.

You are soooooooo out of gas and I am soooooooooooooo outta here!

My fellow sky-observers, please take over from here.
Although I started this thread, I have no desire to fight for an obvious, unrecognized and unappreciated cause for I have UFOs to find!

G'day all!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I was on my way home one day when there in front of me (in the sky) was this "diasy" chem trail. It was all by it self up there, except for some long straight ones farther away.
Now, network dude, tell my why there would be a con trail like that.

I live in a part of Florida where there are fewer air ports and thus fewer flight lines. I can see the planes that go into Tampa Int'l. Orlando Air Port is too far north for me to see anything from that line.
The only E/W trails I ever see are those Chem Trails.

There are also some really weird clouds that come in off the Gulf.
One time there was a whole skyfull all the same size - looked like pillows all in rows, all evenly spaced, one after the other.
After a while the pillows got smaller and smaller, looking more like little biscuits lined up in the baking pan.
What kind of trick produced those?

Hey, Network dude, Explain thoses circles....
edit on 30-12-2010 by OhZone because: to add further comment

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks for keeping it professional.
Great thread. Beware the chem dust, the crap is everywhere.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Massive aerosol spraying campaign underway, that is what cause these new DAILY cirrus clouds, all lined up in neat rows and grids.
Chem dust is around you too, like a haze. Look for it, you will see it. It hangs around for a long time. In fact, it is almost never really clear air anymore.
Observe.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Are the eyes different on pilots than a policeman?

Listen, this is not about science. It's about observance. If this happened once or twice a year then yeah...........I'd chalk it off to the odd odds of two planes criss-crossing over the Atlantic Ocean (where there are no airports) but when this does occur.......it's a friggin aviation show!
There are usually 4 different planes going in 4 different directions (probably giving the HIGH FIVE to one another as they cross).
Now, do I REALLY need a pilot to tell me what I am seeing?

Your argument is weak.
Your mind is closed
Your heads in the sane and
your eyes are blind therefore, I cannot continue answering your questions anymore.

You stay on your side of reality while I'll begrudgingly live over here where the world isn't that rosey.
But hey, happy New Year.
Be happy.
Don't worry.
Everything is okay

Actually, you are entirely incorrect. Out over the atlantic, where they are no airports as you mention, the aircraft tend to fly more parallel tracks as they go across.

But here, where they are thousands of airports and hundreds that have airline traffic, there will be aircraft crossing everywhere.

Can I ask you this. Pick an area of the country, go to flightaware and take a screenshot and post it for us of the airplanes overhead.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

i see the exact same formations. the discoloring of the skies... god, i want to scream. these are NOT the skies i grew up gazing at, i know this to be true deep inside me.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I'm new to the chemtrail scene, but I those look like CONTRAILS to me. I have a feeling people are just latching onto something and projecting their fears into what they see. It's like someone jumping at their shadow.

All the sites that I've been to describing what's going on with these contrails/chemtrails don't really have any credible science backing them up. VERY easily explained for contrails, but weak argument for chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
One last thing.......

~~Happy 2011~~

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by OhZone

Massive aerosol spraying campaign underway, that is what cause these new DAILY cirrus clouds, all lined up in neat rows and grids.
Chem dust is around you too, like a haze. Look for it, you will see it. It hangs around for a long time. In fact, it is almost never really clear air anymore.
Observe.

Funny huh, how any kind of haze must automatically be from airplane spraying something, and not from humidity, industrial pollution, coal fired power generation, dust storms, or cars. Yes, just airplanes spraying something can be the only cause!!

If you would like to learn something, you should see why haze will be worse on days of high pressure, than low pressure.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I believe in chemtrails. When I look in the sky and see grid patterns, it seems obvious to me, and I wonder why people don't ask more questions. Also when I see some planes spewing no trails, some planes spewing fading trails, versus some planes spewing gigantic trails that just curtain the entire atmosphere, it seems increasingly obvious. I have asthma and can claim that these trails will do harm to me. I've had numerous days where if I observe many of these trails, I may feel congested in the chest versus days I do not. This, however, is not enough of an account.
The Masonic guy in this thread is putting up good argument and presenting the questions we need to be asking, for our evidence is too low to prove the existence and negative effects of these trails. Too many times people are generalizing Masons to being 'evil.' It's almost racist.
I think one of the only ways to confirm these trails is to test substances in the air on heavy trail days vs light trail days and study the effects of these substances. I'd love to hear any other methods, but for now it seems to be the whole 'They're going for depopulation, and slowly, chemtrails will make it happen.' This is similar to our outrage over preemptive strikes by our military on foreign land or cops on citizens; it's not necessarily justified, unless you're Alex Jones.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I dont remember where i heard it, but I think it was confirmed that they are putting iron and other metals and chaffe in the sky to lessen climate change.

Although nobody knows whats causing the climate change(man-made or solar system), the top-end scientists predicted even more severe weather than what we are seeing.

Unfortunately, there are side effects to these chemicals and now they have to figure out how to clear the skies once everything settles(if it settles at all).

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Your statement is very well thought out and well stated. However you have some of your facts incorrect. How can you keep something of this scale quiet? The same way they kept the Manhattan Project quiet, even from Harry Trueman before he was sworn in as president. If TPTB want to keep something quiet they can do it so don't be naive about that point.

Also you can have all kinds of pilots, chem engineers etc involved and still unaware of the overall project. Its called compartmentalization. I do allot of work on the base on Fort Knox here in Kentucky. I've spoken to a pilot who flies one of them chem-trail planes. He is very aware of the fact he is spraying, however he even admits to me that he has no idea of the purpose behind it. He does what all military does. Follows orders.

As for the science, you debunkers continue to claim there is no science to prove these things. They have run many tests of what is in these chem-trails and have found high levels of barium, aluminum, etc. Are we pretending these facts don't exist? What about there own public documentation covering the weather modification subject?

Don't be blind to these issues when making the case that they don't exsist as the evidence as you put it seems to suggest it does infact exist.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

As usual, you play your arrogant "know it all" card.
You don't know where I live, what the air quality is like historically or otherwise, whether I exist along an urban or rural route...but you KNOW what I am seeing, and you can explain it all.

Incredible...or fantasy?

Give it a break, you don't impress me.
This pilot card you play means nothing, anything else in your hand? Like maybe, what is really going on? Share it with me Firepilot. Impress me for a change. Regurgitating that old cud isn't working, might as well swallow it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Cancer rates rising? Rampant cases of homosexuality when biologically it should be less? Men and women having gamete mutations? Etc etc. Not that it's chem trails necessarily. But one cannot deny the biology of man has been changed due to the environment this century.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by network dude

Cancer rates rising? Rampant cases of homosexuality when biologically it should be less? Men and women having gamete mutations? Etc etc. Not that it's chem trails necessarily. But one cannot deny the biology of man has been changed due to the environment this century.

yet people keep living longer every year. You should try to get your message out to more folks! Why, if you don't, then in the next few years, there might be a continuing trend.

Look folks, if you are hell bent on believing chem trails exist, then good. I want you to think about how you classify "chem tails" as opposed to con trails though.

According to your sources, any trail lasting longer than 20 minutes is a chemmie. So please at least pay attention to how and when they form. Notice the weather patterns. If you are a searcher for the truth and care about the answer and not a tool being used by the pinheads using you for conspiritainment, study every aspect of it so you know the truth. If after you study all science, you feel that GWB, Al Gore, Obama, whomever are spraying you with terrible chemicals that seem to make you live longer each year, then great. Expose the empire and get off your ass to do it. Stop sitting at your PC complaining about me. Fix what you find wrong in the world. Be a catalyst. Don't be a tool.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
sometimes they spray chaff.......look it up if i spelled it right.......ive been seeing these criss cross contrails alot lately,,seems like people get sick days later,,its been so col i stay inside so i havent gotten sick YET..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join