It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my brother was served a cat by a " witch "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok , my brother is a bit freaked out. He was feed some crazy ass ladys dead cat in a meal the other day. He said since this happend he has ran over 1 cat with his car and noticed black cats everywhere. he is getting real freaked out. He said she is into witchcraft , but he lives in new orleans and maybe its voodoo instead. Does anyone know anything what this could mean ??? I told dont freak out he loves chinesse food and has probably eatin more cat than he reilaises but not under these terms!!! any help would be greatly apperciated !!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
He needs to eat a dog now, so they can fend off the cats for him.

link   
God's just messing with your bro's head. It will all be over soon.

link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

Coincidence

You're welcome

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeasantRebellion

and thats why i love this site !!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Power of suggestion. He is hyper-aware of cats all of a sudden, no big deal. Voodoo and Witchcraft and most things paranormal all depend heavily on power of suggestion. Once in awhile they are aided by chemical helpers, but there is no true "power" unless he allows there to be.

What was he doing eating some crazy witch-lady's food anyway?

He should go to the animal shelter and spend some time with cats to prove to himself there is no curse, and then he should put it out of his mind.

On a related and equally silly story, my brother refuses to eat shark meat, because we often go to the beach and he doesn't want any hard feelings (a truce of sorts).

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Is your brother actually sure that he ate a cat? I mean did she leave the head on or anything? Or was it just a crazy person saying something crazy.

Strangely I watched a Japanese animation last night called Return of the Cat where a girl saves a cats life and is forced to go to a magical Cat kingdom and marry the Prince of the Cats so god knows what they do to you if you eat one

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

He knows her threw someone i guess.......he just got signed deal to a major record label ...he has been super stressed the wheels arent turning fast enough ....i think he actually went there to score a valume !!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeasantRebellion

In that case you you need to change your profile slogan from "Eternal Defender of the Underdog" to "Eternal Defender of *only* the Underdog".

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintsjunky
reply to post by getreadyalready

He knows her threw someone i guess.......he just got signed deal to a major record label ...he has been super stressed the wheels arent turning fast enough ....i think he actually went there to score a valume !!

Well, for some reason I can't imagine the recording industry seems to be ripe with "satanists" and "witches" so I suppose I actually believe your story now (though not necessarily the woman who claims to have fed him a cat... how would you really know?).

If that sort of thing works I believe it is basically the "Law of Attraction" at work. I'd recommend you read up on the Law of Attraction and have him use it to his advantage to reverse the process and then some. The law of attraction may just be a simple placebo effect or maybe its something deeper, but either way the chances of it helping are really good.
edit on 29-12-2010 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

“The Law of Attraction states that like attracts like” [1][2][3][4][5] Applying the Law of Attraction principle to the phrase "I need more money" is presumed to allow the subject to continue to "need more money". If the subject wanted to change what they were allowing it is presumed that they would change their want and not having to thoughts of already having. Such as "I will make more money" or "The future is full of money and wealth". This is how the theory is presumed to work. The idea being, thoughts always remain on the positive side. When debt is brought into mind, whether it be to escape it or not, it is the negative factor which will call upon itself to exist. The phrase "Law of Attraction" was first used by New Thought writers. There is controversy on the validity of the law of attraction. There is no solid proof and people draw their own conclusions based on the evidence given

i like the idea....but still wonder if anyone knows if eating a cat is significant at all !!!! lol

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I used to know a guy that regularly practiced Santeria. He would give offerings to Saint Barbara for whatever he was needing in his life at the time. If he needed help in school, he would rip a page out of his textbook and burn it on her offering plate. If he needed money, he would take whatever money he could scrounge and lay it at her feet for 24 to 48 hours. He would offer a portion of every meal to her by laying it in the offering plate and praying before he ate.

I don't think it worked out too well. He didn't graduate college, got mixed up in some bad stuff, got robbed a couple of times, and I think he is living in his car now.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Power of suggestion. He is hyper-aware of cats all of a sudden, no big deal. Voodoo and Witchcraft and most things paranormal all depend heavily on power of suggestion. Once in awhile they are aided by chemical helpers, but there is no true "power" unless he allows there to be.

What was he doing eating some crazy witch-lady's food anyway?

He should go to the animal shelter and spend some time with cats to prove to himself there is no curse, and then he should put it out of his mind.

On a related and equally silly story, my brother refuses to eat shark meat, because we often go to the beach and he doesn't want any hard feelings (a truce of sorts).

By chance is your brother a lawyer?
Is that why no shark eating?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Nope. He is a high school teacher and Economist. The Economist part is almost as bad as lawyering!

He thinks if he doesn't eat sharks, they won't eat him. I disagree, since I know they will eat me, I try to eat them first!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's just superstition. A black cat is no different than any other colored cat. Believe me, I've had them all.

Your brother needs to calm down, nothing bad is going to happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Never mess with a wiccan's cat... Or else you too will start to notice cats all because of the magic of suggestion.

Dead cat stories always remind my of my biology teacher...

He and some buddies were doing some 36 hour road trip and were taking turns driving and my bio teacher was on shift driving and... Thunk... Hit a cat, they find it half dead on the side of the road and the three of them argue about putting it out of its misery, so they finally work up the courage to kill it and then the owner an old lady starts screaming at them about killing her cats... My bio teacher argues saying he only hit the one.. the only woman in the group taps his shoulder and points to the bumper where there is the cat he hit... They ended up buying the old lady a kitten but he is the cat murderer. So just be thankful your Bro isn't getting double bad mojo.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Consider interacting with crazy people with the same safety defenses as dealing with faeries. (in the old stories)

Don't come in unless asked. Ask questions sparingly. Expect crazy people to act crazy. Don't take anything offered. Don't ask for anything. And for the love of all that's Holy, don't freakin' eat or drink anything they offer you.
edit on 2010/12/29 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Maybe the poor chap will start "meowing" like a cat and start having traits like a cat - seeing in the dark and pouncing high up into the air. I wonder if the cat tasted like chicken. The only "help" is to not get too freaked out about this alleged incident and hope/pray for the best that nothing "bad" could ever come of a being served a different kind of meat.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People are making a joke of this, but if a woman who really practices black magic, and this woman got that guy to eat some dead cat, then you can be sure that this witch fully believes in the power of that spell..

There exists a lot of ugly spells in real witchcraft, but finding a black witch is usually a rare thing because most sane people would be too afraid for their very soul, to become one of those.
It sounds completely hideous if it is true...

And if it is true, then nothing, or absolutely anything strange could be manifesting itself against the victim..

All jokes aside, it really isn't that funny, especially if you were to be the target of such a thing...The power of suggestion can play a part in things like this, but it is not the only thing that is happening to be sure...

Need more information about this woman that did this to your brother...

I can say one thing, if someone did this to me, they wouldn't even need a doctor anymore.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I used to know a guy that regularly practiced Santeria. He would give offerings to Saint Barbara for whatever he was needing in his life at the time. If he needed help in school, he would rip a page out of his textbook and burn it on her offering plate. If he needed money, he would take whatever money he could scrounge and lay it at her feet for 24 to 48 hours. He would offer a portion of every meal to her by laying it in the offering plate and praying before he ate.

I don't think it worked out too well. He didn't graduate college, got mixed up in some bad stuff, got robbed a couple of times, and I think he is living in his car now.

Practicing Santeria really doesn't necessary mean your are using the law of attraction. The law of attraction has a lot to do with attitude. Did the guy you know living in a car have a positive attitude and a positive outlook on life? If he had the opposite of that, then the law of attraction would be to his *disadvantage* regardless of religious practices. The law of attraction has very little to do with ceremonies, though they should certainly help, by the theory.

new topics

top topics

join