It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton: His Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This documentary, entitled Bill Clinton: His Life, came out in 2004, right about the same time as the autobiography, Bill Clinton: My Life. It takes a good, hard look at the dirty dealings of both Bill and Hillary Clinton but, for some reason never achieved the popularity of Michael Moore's fantasy film, Fahrenheit 911. This movie has been thoroughly suppressed by our left-wing media to the point that it's not listed on IMDb, nor can you find anything about it through a Google search. Hopefully that will change now that it's been made available on YouTube. Watch and learn how the Clintons turned the White House into a headquarters for organized crime, communist spying and murder, all while the Clinton-friendly media kept the public distracted by focusing on a few of Slick Willy's petty sexual encounters.

I came across this doc about clinton, i was stunned to see all of this, and still the clintons are in the white house!

What am i missing here? is this doc a big lie? or is this normal in america?

Watch the rest here www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
With due respect, the left/right-ness of the documentary makes me suspect they lack the bigger picture. I have a hard time investing even more energy into the left/right philosophy than I already have in my short years.

I know the Clintons are the devil and all that. But it's like watching a dog chase it's tail.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I will not pollute my mind
with any more of the Clinton's Evil.
When everything you see is forever
trapped in your head. What I've already
had to endure is quite enough, Thank you.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Bill is a gangster. He comes from a family of gangsters.

He grew up in and around Hot Springs, Arkansas which, for many years, was a vacation mecca and neutral ground for the italian mafia, the dixie mafia and the ku klux klan. It was a center for prostitution, gambling, money laundering, political corruption, illegal booze and drugs, and organized crime back in the olden days.

Bill whined a lot about being poor and having to deal with a drunken stepfather who beat his mother. It was a lie. He had a very wealthy (i think) uncle who owned one of the largest cadillac dealerships in Hot Springs, and another uncle who was very high up in the Arkansas state legislature. These connections were how ol' bill supposedly got plugged into the Fulbright scholarship, cause he "worked" in some capacity in senator fulbright's office back in the 60s.

It's interesting that bill called himself "the first black president." Bill clinton hates blacks. He was indoctrinated by fulbright, who was one of the most rabid segregationists in the country. His whole family was steeped in the southern democrat racist crap, and he and his brother were frequently cited during the first election as using the "n-word".

He was caught engaging in a sex act with an intern and found with his dried sperm on the front of her dress, lying under oath about it to a federal grand jury, lying in the face of the american people on national television, being only the second american president to be impeached since the late 1800s, being disbarred, having contempt of court charges leveled by a federal judge and having to pay ethics fines and a nearly million dollar settlement to a woman he sexually assaulted.

Make no mistake about it. Bill Clinton is a criminal, a classic psychopath, and he shamed the united states.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by godddd

All I can say is "believe it", it is true.
Of course, a similar one could be made for the Bushes. But, Bill and Hillary are really the epitome of evil. These are exactly the types of people we deserve to rule us because we allow it, and we have allowed the media to continually deceive us to the reality.
Still, to this day, the mainstream media completely ignores the facts put forth in this documentary. The fact is, our federal government is simply organized crime, run by criminals.
It really started wholesale with LBJ. Clinton learned how to do it from LBJ.

new topics

top topics

join