It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Issues With Earths Elliptical Orbit - We Only Have 2 Years Left!...According To This Guy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I found this on another forum...if nothing else, it's a good read.
My question would be, is anything that crazy "uncle Mike" is saying based on fact? Has anyone ever heard of "gravitational flux"?

My wife’s Uncle Mike, a retired NASA engineer, spilled the beans recently to the men in our family. I’ve known for a few years that the military was building massive underground city size bunkers, but did not know why. The conspiracy nuts (myself included) have been speculating that elite wanted to depopulate the Earth to conserve resources for their future generations. Dear God, now that I know the truth, how I wish that the nuts had been right, cause the people across the globe could have banded together and fought that problem.
*SNIP*

lunaticoutpost.com...

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
edit on 29/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title, EX tags & Link. Do Not Cross Post.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
All that is going to happen, is the new zodiac sign, also known as the " new age". Transferring from Pisces to Aquarius? I think?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
All that is going to happen, is the new zodiac sign, also known as the " new age". Transferring from Pisces to Aquarius? I think?

With all due respect, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I read this too on another site. The author of the story came out later on in the thread and admitted it was a hoax.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Not so much a bad thing, just the changing of the times. I don't know though. My above comment was from recent readings, and many widely speculate that the Mayan calendar that suggests the " end of the world " in 2012, actually references the change of the " age ". But who knows?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So go for it. You have until the 25th to come up with an epic
troll. On the 25th I will call for votes for who did the best
"self admitted" troll on GLP this year. As soon as it gets
pared down to 6 candidates I'll run a poll to vote for number
one.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

By the op

30 minutes of inspiration = 24 hours of bsflag

What a ride!

edit on 29-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

A great way to highlight the “I Want To Believe Syndrome”.

Unfortunately, most who suffer from this will employ their defense mechanisms and say:

This thread is less than a page long has been proven a hoax and yet still people post as if it's real

Unless the op was double hoaxing and the calling hoax was a hoax

edit on 29-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Thanks for the story,
scary one I must say

edit on 29-12-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Looks like you win...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Plausible! I don't know anything about the Suns gravitational field. I'll anxious await some posts from those who understand this better than me.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Would be interesting to say the least. Someone with more knowledge on solar flares and gravitational pull of the sun ( if there is one ?)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This story was too detailed (Red-felt pool table. Bud Lite etc) just like a good writer would write. Although it was making sense, the way the story flowed felt like the work of a fiction writer!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I call BS. If the earth was on a elliptical rotation around the sun we would have two hot seasons ( when earth is close to sun) and two very cold seasons every year (when earth is farthest away.) this story makes no since to me. the reasons we have seasons is because the earth is at a tilt that’s why the northern hemisphere is cold right now and the southern is hot. If we were at an elliptical rotation I would assume the whole planet would experience cold and hot weather at the same time.

I call BS

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

Yeah, just the way he writes it alone, shows that it is a hoax. BS written all over it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There is no need to dread a catastrophic end of our planet. IF it happens, your energy identity will survive and move to 'pastures new'.

So the elite will go underground and spend the rest of their physical lives in their own miserable company. They're welcome to it. It isn't somewhere I would want to be. If any persons with any human qualities are allowed there, they will be there as slaves to feed them with fearful emotions and to breed offspring for their dining tables and ritual abuses.

We humans need to rid ourselves of the fear of death. Our life as light bodies will be far more preferable than being subterranean slaves. Those that have wreaked havoc on humans do not have that option. They are aware that afterlife for them will be a long spell of torment to compensate for their lack of humanity.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
from what i gather, 2012, and the period of 20 years before and after is all about change. the time of no time n all that.

when an age shifts from one to another, the planet goes through change, a rebirth if you will.

at the same time the inhabitants, anything living goes through change, getting a little closer to perfection.

now for this to happen there needs to be some sorts of disaster to give living things that 'nudge' to change, otherwise, everyone fears change, gets set in their ways and stagnates, so mother nature gives a helping hand

does it make sense to anyone there would be this leap in evolution, a move to more perfection, just to be wiped out?? it doesn't to me.

honestly, if i had the chance to go to a bunker, i would give serious consideration to staying on the surface just incase i missed out on some fun!!!

its mother nature, dont fear, just go with the flow and Love the experience!

remember, the nazi elite like to keep us distracted and dumbed down with fear and negativity for a reason!!

everything is the opposite

if you end up brown bread, oh well, better luck next time round. fingers crossed you've learnt the lessons you were meant to learn and you don't have to come back to this planet as a slave again!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yea that's what I felt too. Very discriptive and why did he throw up? This doesn't seem like a situation that would cause that kind of a response.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyStrike
I read this too on another site. The author of the story came out later on in the thread and admitted it was a hoax.

Well.....my problem with the story would also be a problem with the later retraction.

If "Uncle Mike" was truly connected, crying, and telling his closest family and buddies that what he was spilling could get him killed for treason......then why would someone post it on GLP? That is not a very good buddy!

On the other hand, if some idiot did post it, then of course they would later retract it upon realizing they might be getting their uncle in trouble or worse!

Now, on another note, things in the astronomical sense do not change over a course of a few years. They change over the course of a few hundred thousand years! So, if the orbit is decaying, or if the growing seasons are changing, then we should see small, incremental changes for the next 10 or 100 thousand years before we all starve. The story is plausible, just not the time frame. Perhaps Mars used to be an inhabitable planet and time changed it to the barren planet it is today. Perhaps a couple of million years from now our ancestors will be observing Earth from their new home on Venus and wondering if the things they see are remnants of an old civilization.

The "alignment" or whatever people want to call it in 2012, is really a matter of millimeters. Things won't change over the course of a day, or a month, or a year, or even a decade! The Suns Orbit around the Galaxy is approximately 240 million years. Therefore, the change from right now to 2 years from now is 0.000000083 % of a change in position. Any drastic effects would already be noticeable. Not a random blizzard, or a hot summer, but drastic noticeable changes in every aspect of life on Earth.

This story is bunk.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
My bad...I had never come across this story before and my search for "Uncle Mike" turned up nothing. My apologies Mods.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I read that particular post in its entirety and it seems like an excerpt from a book. I mean just look at the style of writing. I believe the world is going to end however I find this post to be as phoney as the bp executive letter post (except that one was more convincing).

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
just a thought...wouldn't it be something if there wereTPTB trolls finding stuff like that and immediately labeling such as 'hoax' and maybe creating a 'news article' to debunk the material...
or am I being paranoid?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join