It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real life "Fairy" tale???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Ok so here’s my story. This happened about a year and a half ago. I was living with my ex-girlfriend at the time. Everything in the house was normal until we started to see this “light” it was like an orb or flying flame…if that makes sense. Anyway we first saw it almost every night shooting past the outside of my bedroom window. It would always change color from either blue or white-ish. Until one night the room lit up as if someone took a picture in a dark room using flash. From that night on we would see it in the room opposed to out side the window. It would fly around for a split second and then shoot behind something in the room as if to be out of sight. Things started going missing around the house and then appearing in obvious and previously checked places a few hours to a few days later. The TV and other appliances would turn on or off. Weird stuff.

One weekend we went to the country side in upstate New York. On a road right along side of a vast field we saw it dead on about 20 feet in front of us both. It hovered there as small blue flame then jumped behind a rock and then the flash happened again. After returning home I believe we saw the flash or small orb/flame thing one more time until one night we were both arguing in bed. We stopped talking for about 30 seconds and then from about 6 feet away in the corner of the room we heard a girl say “Hey”. We both stayed quiet for about a minute. I broke the silence by simply asking if she just heard something. She said yes. I asked politely what did you hear? She replied a girl saying hey…I said me too…and then freaked out we both said goodnight.

Months later me and this girl broke up. I remember wanting to be out of the relationship so badly but didn’t know how to go about it being that it was my apartment and she had nowhere to go…it was a sad situation to say the least. I’m a very compassionate person and loving so I’m not good at breakups especially if I think the girl is going to end up on the streets. Low and behold she left me first !!! Two weeks before valentines day I might add. All I could do to make myself feel better when I was sitting alone in the room was think about my dream girl. This “ Dream girl” would be into the same things as me playing guitar, singing, dancing, martial arts fit toned body
ect.. I’m a sucker for soft big brown eyes and I love Spanish and Asian girls.

Me and my Ex decided to go to valentines diner just so we both don’t feel cheated and alone. Long story short she flips out on me in the restaurant because I didn’t want to take her back….she causes a huge scene and makes me look like the bad guy until I tell her to leave even though she was doing so anyway. I was left with this huge bill and even bigger embarrassment to deal with though Both I could handle, I’m a man of integrity so I chose to stay and finish my 3 course meal like a man. The male waiter comes to check on me and starts to talk to me and tells me I didn’t deserve that and that I seem to be a great guy. He leaves and brings me a drink loaded with rum lol. Then he brings over a girl who worked there and was apparently watching me the whole time from a distance and he sits her down and says “well looks like my breaks over” as he leaves I noticed a pin on his shirt…it was a fairy!

Me and this gorgeous girl get to talking for 2 hours And guess what she’s Spanish and Asian plays guitar and sings loves to dance ( and is great at it ) and she does martial arts….She also was going through the exact same situation with her ex-boyfriend as I was with my ex-girlfriend…funny side note she so happens to be Wiccan! Lol. Long story short me and her are about to make a year together  and so far ( not to jinx anything ) but we are great together and very happy. We even talk about our future together and we love our “how we met” story. I haven’t heard or seen “my little blue friend” since but if it was what I think it was it’s always welcome back.

If that’s not a fairy tale then I don’t know what is….thoughts?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The Traveler

Good story. Fae creatures definitely exist, The description of the blue whitish light is that of a fae creature, I don't know whether the dude with the fairy pin was a physical coalescence of a fairy (not likely IMO) but I guess it's possible a fae possessed him to introduce you to the girl. If you have fae creatures helping you out, you're a lot luckier guy than just someone who found the right girl.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Yeah I totally agree with you about the waiter with the pin I don’t think he was the fairy or anything like that i believe that things were set in motion in order for it all to happen and that the pin was just a way of showing me that the girl (my present g/f) was delivered by the fairy. I know nothing of the fey I’m trying to find out more cause I’m very interested especially on how to contact them being that I most likely have one. Any suggestions?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Traveler

That girl you met seems to have a family fairy...where the good ol' fairy godmother tale comes from...house or family fairies, most often referred to as "Brownies", are quite common for Celtic family traditions. I wonder if she may have celtic as well somewhere in her family tree?(it may even be a Wiccan thing as lots of us are celtic in our practices, or follow celtic teachings) I really never heard any tales for the like from Asia or Spain, not that there can't be. That was such a cool story though!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Well I think the fairy might belong to my family. I only say that because my family has lineage that goes way back into celtic history, I have family from Ireland, Scotland and royalty in England. My family is from all over Europe and some native American blood. Funny enough my fathers family were gypsy Romanian. So you could imagine lol. Ever since I could remember and according to my mother even before I was born weird things have always been around me. My family also has a history of pagan/wiccan ancestors. I would love any insight you could offer being that you seem to know way more than I. Also strange things have been happening in my house again recently so I would love to try to communicate with it. Any advice?

and I'm happy you liked our story

-Danny

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Great story......
Hard to believe though since how often we actually know what we want from others. Yet, it is realistic enough that it could actually happen. Mine is a tragedy surrounded by misunderstanding, betrayal, and outside/third partly influence. Funny though that my spirit guide promised me he would help me. I am not sure if he and this light orb of yours could be serving the same intention. Although we didn't reconcile in real life but we did reconcile in our dreams. I got this feeling we will be together again with both of us being more matured. When? How? I have to leave it to my spirit guide....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So, a blue flame haunts you from outside your home daily--then migrates indoors to display itself...and you don't try to get a photo/video of it?

If this was happening to me, I'd have a fully charged camera/camcorder ready.

After all, if I saw a fairy, I'd want to get it on tape to prove to people (and myself) I'm not crazy.

Oh how I wish you got this on film.
edit on 12/30/10 by Tharsis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I love "happy stories". Something towards the end of the story just doesn't add up though. Just a feeling. Hehehe! I guess enjoy your "fairy tale".

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Not trying to sidetrack the thread ( your story is cool )....I just want to recommend a movie for readers of the thread. 'Photographing Fairies" (made in 1997).
'Fairy Tale - A True Story' (also 1997), was good, but Photographing Fairies was fantastic in my opinion.
One of those movies where everything comes together to make magic.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't want my troops compromised with the distraction that a member is....oopps, I thought this was about "Don't ask, Don't tell." Wrong post.
Ok, the little blue thingy that bob's around your house for several months and then enters into your wican home. Sounds demonic. Also, no photos! No videos! And this thing manifested around you for how long!
I would wager $20.00 that 90% of ATS members have access to a cell phone camera within 4 seconds of seeing something extra ordinary.
Hoax.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Traveler
reply to post by ldyserenity

Well I think the fairy might belong to my family. I only say that because my family has lineage that goes way back into celtic history, I have family from Ireland, Scotland and royalty in England. My family is from all over Europe and some native American blood. Funny enough my fathers family were gypsy Romanian. So you could imagine lol. Ever since I could remember and according to my mother even before I was born weird things have always been around me. My family also has a history of pagan/wiccan ancestors. I would love any insight you could offer being that you seem to know way more than I. Also strange things have been happening in my house again recently so I would love to try to communicate with it. Any advice?

and I'm happy you liked our story

-Danny

It may indeed be your family fay folk then. Cool. I guess she was tryiing to tell you something. I truly beleive they are all around us, how lucky for you to have seen her and heard her voice. I would say you have a colorful history.
As for communicating with whatever may be there in your home now, I would suggest you find a tape recorder or even a digital recorder and ask who they are and what they want and see if you get any evps (electric voice phenomena) which means you hear words or sentences that were not heard while recording. However, if this is a fairy, they'll not likely answer at that you may want to ask them to show thereselves to you. Putting some honey and biscuits out at night will draw them to that spot and if you've got a video camera and set it up pointed at the "offerings" you just might catch them on film. It would be like an orb like most people post pics of. If it's just a ghost the food will not draw them. In that case just set up where the most activity is. You may get lucky to catch a shadow or full apparition or at the very least something being moved without a physical person present.
Those are just some ideas to help you out off the top of my head.
edit on 31-12-2010 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
When the story first started out I was having the exact same experience. I saw a glowing orb, or a flame ball as you described it (which is how I describe it) in my hall way. Also things would go missing for weeks and then hsow up inobvious places. Tvs turning off and on, and while watching the Tv the volume would go up and down unexplainably. I dont believe my expeirence was a fairy like you describe but deffinatly paranormal.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Now I can't say I do or don't believe, but...To those who scoff or roll their eyes at the thought of fairies, remember that most cultures around the globe have the same interactions with such creatures. From First Nation to the Shinto religion of Japan small, tall, or invisible nature spirits are seen and believed in.

They aren't the fuzzy flower fairies of the Victorian era, but often dangerous and unpredictable creatures or powers.

I really liked the OP's story. Awesome.

top topics

join