It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implants??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swimmer10
I think that they are B.S. that is all
second line

Congrats you have now have your self a complaint against your profile I asked for no one lines and you must of not read that bit or any proof that might change your mind but thanks for the post! At least we know your care.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lots of reasons here www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The implant theory and its evidence has always seemed very suspicious to me. Of all the thousends of abduction cases not even abductee has shown anything that could be categorized as an implant from another civilization/advanced technology, all we get from most abductions are memories and some scars or marks. On the other hand most people that have experienced abductions describe aliens as being in control of their minds, having some sort of telepatical ability beyond humand control, it seems to me that beings with such advanced mind control capabilities would not have to depend on a transmitter to gain control over someone.

But I could always be wrong...

Just my 2 cents

C.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

And there isnt a collection of pics on the internet? Also not everything has to be aliens. MK ULTRA was very real and abducrees seeing men in uniform rather than aliens fits in too.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have one in my left nostril and another in my right upper ear cartilage. Never bothered taking them out. But they can be seen and felt quite easily. They appeared in my body first in my early teens(the nose implant) then again later in my late teens(the one in my ear cartilage).

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
reply to post by Human_Alien

I used to have a hard time with the whole alien abduction/implant aspect of the ET phenomenon. I have embraced it more since reading Whitley Strieber's Communion, and now am fascinated by it. I can't imagine what it has to be like to try and come to terms with the fact that events like this are happening to you. I have had events happen to me and have at times wondered if it could also be taking place in my own life. Someday the truth will be known and hopefully all abductees will be vindicated for the ridicule they have endured from society.

Thank you. It's very kind and appreciated to have understanding from others.

It's not fun (trying to fit into society) but....I don't think I'd want it any other way.

The truth will be known. Whether in this incarnation or....when we pass.

Thanks again!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
I have one in my left nostril and another in my right upper ear cartilage. Never bothered taking them out. But they can be seen and felt quite easily. They appeared in my body first in my early teens(the nose implant) then again later in my late teens(the one in my ear cartilage).

And you're aware of this? How? Why?
How old are you now (you can U2U me that answer but I am very curious)

Thanks

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

Can I ask what the one in the ear cartilage feels like by touch? Just i've always had something, I believe may be similar in one of my ears. I didn't notice it, until after an event that took place. I've thought about having the area of my ear checked to see if it is anything unusual.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

I know this sounds like an odd question, but did any of your implants emit radiation at all?

The reason I ask is because I have amongst many other things that make me currently disabled a severe pain syndrome, which is mainly in my neck, and I own a Geiger counter, which when I put the tube up to one particular spot on the back of my neck which is EXACTLY where it hurts most and I get the odd click click click, but it's barely noticeable, and ONLY in that one spot!

My wife and I just find it odd that radiation is emitted from where my pain is, and I don't dare tell my doctor that, he'd probably have me locked up!

I have verified this over the course of 10 years, and that minute radiation is always there, as is a very faint radio signal emission that I have actually been able to view on my oscilloscope, very weird.

Neck x-rays show nothing but some bone spurs on my spine in my neck, could an implant be embedded in bone I wonder?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm in my 30's now. As to how I noticed that they were there...it was that blatant and easy to see. You can look right in my nostril and see it and touch it. It's not a cyst or anything else either as I had it looked at but couldn't afford to get it removed. As for the one in my ear it feels like a round or oval object in the upper rim area. You can shine a light against the skin of the ear and easily see it. I have never checked for RF or radiation in any way before as they don't really bother me(said the tagged animal).lol. I could just cut either of them out if I wasn't a pansy about self surgery.

I'm pretty indifferent to the whole thing really. My nose implant appeared after a rash of alien abduction like nightmares within a one month period. At the same time a sibling also talked about similar dreams but I said nothing of my own dreams. They had dreams of some sort of presence trying to get into the house and it scared them and our dog. Their dream was the same each time. They awoke from the dog whining and acting frightened and then they would have a hazy recolection of what happened after...then would wake up in the early hours feeling like someone was wathching them.

My dreams where all the same. Something would start to open the windows of my room at which point I would black out IN the dream. I then would wake up very afraid, sometimes on the floor. At the time my bed was one of those beds that where several feet off the floor too. Its almost immpossible to sleep through falling off the bed as it would be painful to hit the foor.

Nothing really connected till I had my last alien "dream" a few years later. The dream was brief but it was the first time I actually saw an alien(two actually). In the dream I awoke to see to aliens preparing to leave out my window. In the dream my only reaction was to get extreamly mad...I have never felt this sort of rage before or after the dream. At which point I lept at the closest alien and begain to puch and hit it in the face while screaming at it. while beating on this thing I could feel my body giving out as I was blacking out. I was concious for maybe 10-30 seconds from waking up, seeing these things and immediatly attacking one of them before the black out. It happened quite fast. Another aspect was I could "hear" them talk. One seemed very surprised and alarmed that I was awake in the first place, while the other called to "put him down quickly". It's thought trailed off as I started to hit it though and this started to cloud up as I passed out on top of it. When I woke up, I was on the floor in the same spot as the dream when I passed out, several feet from my bed with the sheets and blankets tangled on my legs from when I jumped off the bed in the dream.

That day, my right ear was itchy on the top cartilage as well as having a scab where the object is now. It itched for about a month, probably till it grew enough scar tissue around the object. I have never had a nightmare after that experience. Nor have I ever had dreams with aliens in them sence. They were like greys but not, more realistic....hard to describe. I don't know, I never really talk about this as I belive what ever it was it has stopped.

I don't talk about it really simply because I can't do anything about it. I figure they leave me alone due to my combative actions and high tolerance to seditives or something. If it was real, I hope I maimed the alien I attacked.
edit on 12/31/2010 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I've never had an abduction experience, or dreams, or seen aliens or UFO's, I have my reasons for suspecting implants, and wanted to find out more about it.

I now have severely declining health and need to do something about this, but I'm not sure what.

The only thing I keep having is "missing time", and among my many severe health issues I suddenly have, serious memory issues are one of them, I really don't know what to do.

I can't talk about everything here, or disclose anything personal, I'm being watched, but I'm desperate for help.

What should I do ?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
There was another thread where Stephen Greer had video interviewed a man who required the video be kept confidential until his death, and of a number of interesting things this man did, saw, and was aware of was the literally BILLIONS of tiny implants that some element of the Federal government bought.

He described the internal chips as being individually numbered, and could be detected and read something like 120 kilometers in space ????

He described them as being tiny, tiny and they could be injected.

That was early 1980's technology. Surely it's much, much better by now.

But it's not necessarily alien. It's the US.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
That is part of my problem I think, nano technology injections I've endured.

How do I get them "out" of my body now?
edit on 1-1-2011 by targeted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I would be pretty concerned about missing time... unless of course I found myself holding a nice flavorful cappuccino all of the sudden and I would assume all had gone well during my absence of conscious.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Alien implants.

Well, I'm always sceptical. I get a static discharge from my skin sometime always from the exact same spot, upper left leg) I also had problems with my left eye seing a green light dot in the dark. The last one stopped after a year. Are they teh results of implants? Dunno, don't care. Body is human anyhoo's so nothing really important to find if you wanna know more about me.

Regardless, if they existed for really there would ahve been at least one leak that would be managed to shut up. It is safe to say that if they exist they haven't really been found yet.

It's possible thou. The human body works through electric signals and so does a lot of datacommunication technology. Even when it's light based it should still be possible. Why we humans suck at implant technology is because no one has ever thought of making a self regenerating call membrame of stamcells around the wires. That way the body doesn't reject the implant. But hey, it will happen within now and ten years. It has all been taken care of. heck, we even throw the technology in for free since we like our childeren of earth so much. (No need to thank us US military, we know you will be glad we pushed it when it happens in ten years)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

Implants are not just physical but they some beings have 'astral implants'. When implants get involved and you know you have them, everything starts to mess with your head, and it really sucks. Although I don't even really know for sure if the implants are good or bad, my implants have been astral implants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join