It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implants??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
question to you none belivers what do you think about Alien implants?

There have been a whole variety of strange objects and devices removed from abductees over the years, some of which cannot be identified at all by modern science. Many of these are constructed of a strange indestructible substance, which appears to have a cross between organic and non-organic composition. Some of the implants are small T-Shaped devices, which have no obvious purpose at all, whereas others are found to have been inserted into many of the body's sensory organs such as the nose and ear passageways. In all such cases however, the ultimate purpose of such implants is ultimately impossible to judge.

truthseekersmidlands.tripod.com...

ps. explain your reason insted of saying its bs thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
We tag cattle and label lab mice. Heck, we even GPS track sharks and such...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by igigi

nice we are all cattle i wonder when we are of to the slaughter house lol
edit on 29-12-2010 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

The problem with recovered implants(?) is------- because there isn't an exact origin (like the Pleiades) science just fluffs it off as some foreign material that you probably got lodged in you when you fell during recess back in kindergarten which you've forgotten about or........ignore it all together.

Sorta like what they've done to our 'junk' DNA. Can't explain it? Then dismiss it!

How can we (3D/6 sense mortals) possibly entertain the implications of alien technology if we haven't even embraced alien presence?
You can't understand something scientifically if you haven't accepted it tangibly now can you?

My, what I believe to be an implant, fell out of my nose in 2002 after 6 months of nose-bleeding. So I have no idea what it's all about but I am almost 100% convinced, it's real. A very precarious position to be in.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101
reply to post by igigi

nice we are all cattle i wonder when we are of to the slaughter house lol
edit on 29-12-2010 by birdyat101 because: (no reason given)

I think we're passed that m'friend. Now it's a matter of figuring out when will we arrive?!

(I always thought the word slaughter was very creepy seeing it's one letter away from laughter)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why is it that ''proof'' of these alien encounters/implants are always on those kind of websites. I call bull#. Unless a well known group of scientists come forward, find such implant, investigate it and have no answer as to where it came from then I might consider believing it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Makiaveli

Dr. Leir - Alien Implants Tested

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No proof. Not a reliable source, no studies done into these implants, no extensive research, hosted on a Tripod site.

Ive never seen ANY of these "implants" go under the microscope of any reputable university lab, and if you believe shows like the one linked on Discovery your perhaps the one who needs to be studied...psychologically.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Did you have any testing done on the object that fell out of your nose?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Uhm hey guys I'm really sorry to just go offtopic like this but could someone make a new topic of this news article? Supposedly Wikileaks has documents talking about UFO existence and the UFO's coming out of the water and whatnot. Not sure if this has been posted yet but I really don't want to spam 20 posts to make a topic out of it. So here it is. And once again, forgive me for the off topicness

www.eutimes.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29

No proof. Not a reliable source, no studies done into these implants, no extensive research, hosted on a Tripod site.

Ive never seen ANY of these "implants" go under the microscope of any reputable university lab, and if you believe shows like the one linked on Discovery your perhaps the one who needs to be studied...psychologically.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

err i think you will find that they have had studies done and research ( the web site is crap i know but its the only one that explains it best)
and they sent it of to a university and they conculded that it was made out of elements only found in space i will find the you tube link for you

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

What elements are you talking about? We have them all here on Earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Makiaveli

That seems interesting, although I dont know if it's credible. If Wikileaks leaked out any UFO files, especially something of that magnitude, then I will be even mroe of a believer than I am currently. Hope it happens.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Elements only found in space? I'm betting these were Palladium, Iridium and other precious metals right? Because we do have these on Earth, only in smaller quantities.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Did you have any testing done on the object that fell out of your nose?

No because like so many other events, I was attributing that moment (when this piece of something fell out of my nose) to anything alien at the time.

It's so bizarre.

I don't think a person equates their 'strange' event to the paranormal while it's taking place. Our minds don't process information like that. I was trying to understand what I just felt and saw and was relieved the bleeding would finally stop. Yeah. That's strange now that I think of it. I knew I wouldn't have these daily bloody nose-bleeds anymore. How interesting (in retrospect)

What I do remember thinking however, while my nose was bleeding for those 6 months though was that that might've been alien (abduction) related because I never suffered from this before (I was 40 at the time)

And because in 2002 I was just coming to terms with the possibly of an abducted in 1997.... I wasn't registering everything quite yet (still haven't)

Although I feel 'special' (for lack of a better word) and grateful that these events made me extremely spiritual, I don't think I'd wish this on too many people though. It's absolutely life changing (where you never ever view the world the same) and mortally, very confusing.

It's just the way it's supposed to be I guess.

edit on 29-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

It is more likely that a real laboratory report would have shown unusual isotope ratios not elements.

Here is an example of a claim to use the technique to determine the origin of an alleged implant.

This type of technique is used to determine the origin of meteorites among other things.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by earthdude

It is more likely that a real laboratory report would have shown unusual isotope ratios not elements.

Here is an example of a claim to use the technique to determine the origin of an alleged implant.

This type of technique is used to determine the origin of meteorites among other things.

yer sorry thats it i fogot its isotopes not elements

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I used to have a hard time with the whole alien abduction/implant aspect of the ET phenomenon. I have embraced it more since reading Whitley Strieber's Communion, and now am fascinated by it. I can't imagine what it has to be like to try and come to terms with the fact that events like this are happening to you. I have had events happen to me and have at times wondered if it could also be taking place in my own life. Someday the truth will be known and hopefully all abductees will be vindicated for the ridicule they have endured from society.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by swimmer10

Well thank you for that insightful and highly educational response. Well that settles it. Implants are BS. And to think of all the hours I have wasted here on ATS and and researching the ET phenomena. If only you had come along earlier and given us this wisdom many of us could have actually gotten out of the house and had some sort of real life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join