It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are Some More Questions to Ask to See if You’re Ready for the Abundance Paradigm:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here are Some More Questions to Ask to See if You’re Ready for the Abundance Paradigm:

1. Do you value the spark of consciousness in your fellow Being?

2. Do you want a world where there is peace and good will towards all Beings?

3. Can you let go of control of others for the full control of your own life?

4. Can you trust that the love between the people you see and work with will motivate the good will of all – in the end – if we let go of controlling others, and especially of those we don’t care or know about?

5. Do you want an organic planet and see that, without profit motive, all efforts will include a thoughtfulness of what impact might be made for and against that ideal?

6. Do you understand that “human nature” is towards doing things on an ethical basis and what straps it from achieving its goals is money, and those that control the money/energy on this planet?

7. Do you see that all money has been used for is to account for effort put forth, account for energy?

8. Can you understand that with energy free, the Star Trek nerds will be cheering, as free energy makes moot the need for money? I mean, Star Trek presents that ideal universe where we do not worry about money.

9. Can you accept what I tell you is true – that I was taught the word, “electrogravitics,” before I was two (I am 54 now) and was applauded for saying it at about 22 months by my father who was an aerospace engineer, and learned that cars and houses will float and there would be enough energy for everybody, and then told that electrogravitics was secret “for now” – and conclude that over 50 years of secret technological research would skew things enormously based on looking around, and that somebody must have something in mind using this technology?

10. Do you see a connection between water fluoridation, vaccines, pharmaceuticals, petro-oil, Haliburton, weapons transactions and work done (money made) for both sides in wars, today’s mass media, Monsanto, laws that forbid the collection of rain water on one’s own property for personal use, internet legislation that favors corporations, corporations, hydrofrac gas drilling with toxic chemicals polluting water supplies, Sumerian tablets, Corexit … (as well as others which will begin to make this list unbearably long)?

If you can answer “yes” to all of these, you are ready. If you can answer “yes” to the first eight, your heart is there, and adding number nine will allow you to see that we CAN make it so, we CAN build a successful, healthy society with the technology that exists now, and with the energy we can extract from the universe around us.

Number ten is necessary to see that things ARE that urgent on this planet, but is not necessary to be ready for the abundance paradigm.

A last question you might ask is whether you are ready to commit to spreading the word. For it is true that if few people are aware of what is within our grasp at this time in our development, those few cannot make the changes that are needed. But if awareness is raised enough to reach a tipping point, we WILL accomplish these changes. And if we accomplish these changes, we ALL will be happier.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yeppers ! I took your test and I'm ready!!!!All hail Eridu! what do I win?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yes to the yessss!!!

A big hug for you and look forward to more about this wondrous [paradigm of higher truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Patience grasshopper.. Humanity has much to learn yet.. And in time they shall..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Patience grasshopper.. Humanity has much to learn yet.. And in time they shall..

I disagree. Humanity is at the heart a loving, giving society, strapped into the yoke of money, making it difficult if not impossible to extend gifts and love.

I am certain We are ready.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Expat888

I disagree. Humanity is at the heart a loving, giving society, strapped into the yoke of money, making it difficult if not impossible to extend gifts and love.

I am certain We are ready.

That's how I feel even though I'm a cynic.. I know we could do this and so much more but we've been indocrinated in this system for far too long.
I'm a cynic because of the current state of affairs but I also realize that this is not the only way.

People have became garden variety sociopaths, artificial psychopaths created by the system.

A lot of people nowadays seem to think that we're inherently evil, or at the very least severely flawed.
Most of us aren't, but the psychopaths(or aliens/demons if you will) created their system in their own image, thus indirectly influencing all of us.
It was only a matter of time until joe sixpack started throwing away the heavy burden of empathy to attain greater positions of power, money and or influence. Turning into a monster simply to compete with the other monsters already in power.
I don't think empathetic people would last very long in the halls of power.

I also intuitively feel(yeah I'm touchy feely) that great positive changes may be coming in the near future, the next few years.
Things are speeding up and getting hectic..

Namaste

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I see all the black storm clouds and suffering and confusion
but I'm on the same wavelength with the posters expecting good great things !!

I'm happy and I think that future changes for the good are coming

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I believe We have it within Us to bring peaceful application of technology. The PTB, however, fear wrath and loss of power. They will fight Us. We will win.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Can I add one or two:

1. Are you willing to give up the past and the future and surrender all resistance to the present moment?
2. Are you ready to have all your actions motivated by enjoyment (present) rather than wanting (future)?

edit on 4/1/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
yes x 10. I know there are many challenges, opportunities and risks. One step at a time and we will eventually get there. It will take time as there are many beliefs and ideas requiring resolution. The brain is adaptable but it does take time to overcome many years of reinforcement. Some issues are very important and urgent, others can wait and take a bit longer. A slow and steady process is needed to work through all the issues in a timely and responsible manner. Too much sudden change can have unexpected and uncontrollable consequences, with things in a delicate balance between powerful opposing forces it is a fine line to make the most of the potential we have.

1. Are you willing to give up the past and the future and surrender all resistance to the present moment?

It is important to understand the past to prepare for the future. We have one long lasting moment with the present to do it all.

2. Are you ready to have all your actions motivated by enjoyment (present) rather than wanting (future)?

Our actions need to be guided by our responsibilities. This means being aware and taking ownership of the consequences of our actions, understanding how we are defined. As for motivation, we are free to follow what we choose.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
yes x 10. I know there are many challenges, opportunities and risks. One step at a time and we will eventually get there. It will take time as there are many beliefs and ideas requiring resolution. The brain is adaptable but it does take time to overcome many years of reinforcement. Some issues are very important and urgent, others can wait and take a bit longer. A slow and steady process is needed to work through all the issues in a timely and responsible manner. Too much sudden change can have unexpected and uncontrollable consequences, with things in a delicate balance between powerful opposing forces it is a fine line to make the most of the potential we have.

I will humbly disagree here. The mind is far more adaptable than you give credit - especially when an advantage is perceived. The mere act of releasing free energy to the planet will show its affects in as little as a couple of months, and the advantages will become clear to many.

We are accellerating in all things. It cannot be a "slow and steady process." It will be an ever accellerating process. And we are sitting on the edge of hyperinflation, with debt a hundred feet over our eyeballs and money creation being the solution. It will change very fast, and without a structure for eliminating money altogether, comprised of communication and cooperation, we will be beset by martial law and FEMA camps and mass death. I am hoping to avoid this outcome.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by Expat888

Can I add one or two:

edit on 4/1/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

Hmmmm. I think stress upon our awareness of time is what motivates us to our bliss. Of course...bliss is the enjoyment of the moment but often it is bliss to craft for the future.

Thank you for your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

We are accellerating in all things. It cannot be a "slow and steady process." It will be an ever accellerating process. And we are sitting on the edge of hyperinflation, with debt a hundred feet over our eyeballs and money creation being the solution. It will change very fast, and without a structure for eliminating money altogether, comprised of communication and cooperation, we will be beset by martial law and FEMA camps and mass death. I am hoping to avoid this outcome.

By slow and steady I mean that we do not go running around like a chook with it's head cut off in a panicked state running into to this we do not understand and making the mess worst. If we cannot act with a level of responsibility above that of the leaders that brought us to this stage, then I see the solution being no better. For the issue of free energy, there are already lots of plans and concepts out there. If you have a good solution get on with it, industry needs to tool up and distribution takes time. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

By slow and steady I mean that we do not go running around like a chook with it's head cut off in a panicked state running into to this we do not understand and making the mess worst. If we cannot act with a level of responsibility above that of the leaders that brought us to this stage, then I see the solution being no better. For the issue of free energy, there are already lots of plans and concepts out there. If you have a good solution get on with it, industry needs to tool up and distribution takes time. Good luck.

There are indeed a lot of plans - virtually all of which leaves someone paying others for the energy. We need FREE energy, which is there and for the taking. Only that will eliminate the money and all the evil motivated by it, and eliminate poverty. There will always be poverty if some have to pay others for energy.

Agreed that a level head is best. And many of us have such level heads with ethics, civil duty, and solutions working towards a process that, once FREE energy flows will be far quicker than most understand. The tooling up can even be a matter of months or even weeks in today's technological, CAD assisted universe. Once you remove the cost of all energy from the world...the need for money will vanish quickly.
edit on 1/8/2011 by Amaterasu because: syntax & typos

new topics

top topics

join