It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Who are “They?”

page: 2
18
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well the Annanuki still seem to have an interest in us via the bloodline families.

And beyond that we are either something's smart monkey project - the Greys?

And/or we are prey for 4d entities along the lines of the Archons from the Gnostic writings.

It was inevitable that the smartmonkies would eventually learn about technology, re-write their own gnome and escape the planet to Borg swarm the galaxy as hypersmart, immortal, cyborg jihaddis or something equally unpleasant - maybe just unleash a grey nano-goo to dislove everything.

Religion was the control/dumbing down method for millenia - but eventually the science genie escaped the bottle -now they are setting us up for a NWO - reduced, dumbed down compliant and controlled population,entirely under the thumb of the bloodline elites.

Our only hope for a good outcome in all of this is to see what comes of this shift acension business - of course as individuals you can allways just stop playing their games (bloodlines) and free your mind from the Archon type influences and you can still have an awsome life!




posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
It was inevitable that the smartmonkies would eventually learn about technology, re-write their own gnome...


Is this the same gnome that saves me money on travel reservations?



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If we knew who 'They' all are we would call them all out by name.

But one thing's for sure they are watching.

Found this not so subtle gem in the new TV series "The Cape" - "[someone] Is Watching"
Season 1. Episode 3. Time 21:28ish.



edit on 18-1-2011 by AlienProbed because: added season/ep/time



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienProbed
 


when I thought all the good screen names were taken I see this.

cudos for that.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, this is easy; they are the power that be.



posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


Read Jim Marrs book "Rule by Secrecy" and all will be revealed.

As a matter of fact, everybody on this planet should read it.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
The truth is that humans are capable of that kind of evil. Often it is motivated by fear or PTSD. Some people are simply born evil outside of factors such as genetic predisposition. We don't hear about it too often on the news because people expect it more often than everyone else realizes. What happens to evil people? Some climb the corporate ladder. Some become depressed and overdose on drugs. Some become MMA fighters. Some become Satanists. Some go on the doles. Some become world-class chefs.


Surely we Humans are capable - but you would have to agree that virtually all crime (war, murder, theft, fraud) is caused by money at the root. And some things are called crimes because of money (i.e., cannabis legislation). If we could get rid of money... We would have left only a very small number of crimes and these truly evil people will be dispensed with as they commit their crimes - as is done now.


Part of the problem stems from hoping that ending all war, closing all the prisons and treating animals like humans will help. They won't. Every civilization that illegitimated war has been wiped out by invading nomads. You can't reason with nomads who haven't eaten in half a week and drink their own urine for breakfast.


Well, I am surely not for treating animals as Ones who can ask for rights (or, by proxy, another of the species asking). That is the domain of Beings (Ones who ask for rights, or by proxy, etc.). (Note the cap.) I also believe this is not license to mal-treat animals, and that we have an obligation to all Consciousness to provide comfort for all our domesticated animals, and a quick, clean and honorable death for the animals we eat.

Agreed that reasoning with someOne who is fighting for survival is virtually impossible. But today on this planet we have few areas where people are thus invading. Most invasions today have more to do with money/power/energy (three manifestations of the same thing).


Japan supposedly has no military, but has the 4th-largest military budget in the world. Despite the crying-out from "humanitarian" groups, the Tibetan Buddhist monks are getting their asses kicked by the Chinese army. The European royal families have a fantastic karmic debt to pay for all of their atrocities, as do the warlord dictators of central Africa.


And the motivation for the Chinese to invade Tibet is...? Food? No... I think it's money/power/energy. As for Japan... I wonder what they do with the money. If I had that information I could better analyze the motivation. It sounds like defensive measures are being developed - unless there is a rogue in their midst that is planning on taking over the world...

The European royal families have and still do create atrocities. Each individual, however, is responsible for his/her choices and carries no "family karma." Each of the warlords, too, carry the weight of their actions, as well as the Ones who support them. But... If money/power/energy was removed as a motive, supporters of nefarious plans would be a LOT harder to come by. There would be little the prospective Warloard could offer.


The wheat, sugar and steel industries, combined with limited voluntary taxation, made America from just a run-in-the-mill country to one of the major financial powerhouses in the world. The automobile and the gasoline engine drove the American economy into the stratosphere. When gasoline was first being used for engines, Texas was one of the largest exporters of oil around the world. Right now, alternative energy systems can't be introduced to the public because nobody knows for sure whether peak oil is happening or not. As soon as a real need for alternative energy develops, Big Oil is going to want to be the first one to sell the technology to everyone else. Countries are already trading alternative energy technologies between one another, but you wouldn't know that from the American news, mainly because it's not as cost-efficient as the gasoline engine. There's also been a lot of price speculation which has caused commodities to skyrocket.


First, since I see divisions such as country, state, and sports teams as a conquering devise, my view is planetary and whole, rather than fragmented. You describe the US's economic history quite well, but miss a few points. Oil is poison. It really is. So the sooner we eliminate it as a source of energy, the better. Anyone who markets a devise to extract the negentropic plenum energy will, indeed, make money - initially. But money will start losing value rapidly and the "profit" will be meaningless. All other forms of energy - solar, wind, geothermal, etc. are entropic forms, and some would own the extraction sites and sell the energy. (The plenum energy can be extracted out of a microscopic arrangement, a toaster-sized arrangement, or a planet-sized arrangement. The function is scale-invariant.)

Surely people around the planet are turning to alternative sources for a number of reasons, but they are all entropic, and for most require money to obtain. The goal is to eliminate money and empower every individual.


I was watching the Conspiracy Theory show about the Chinese stealing water from the Great Lakes. They explained that the Chinese were stealing it to drink for themselves, but from what I hear it goes much deeper than that. The water is used in some kind of secret technology which hasn't been introduced yet. I don't remember the details, and I regret not writing them down. I don't mean to bash China, because they take a lot of the blame for producing defective goods, while in actuality it's the multi-nationals dumping their garbage into Chinese factories. Now with the all of the bond trading and loan defaults, China is getting some payback.


This I had not heard of. But I see no problem if money was removed. No One would steal the water for anything secret. There would be no money/power/energy motivation.


I don't propose a solution for world peace, because the Bible says that the anti-Christ would do so. I don't propose a magical formula that every human being should use to live their lives (or that every man or every woman should be expected to behave) because that is what the Illuminati is doing already. It may seem lame or defeatist, but, hey, rational adults should be trusted to decide for themselves how they may get along with other rational adults.


Though I honor your perspective, I hold the Bible to be one of many texts within which run a theme of promoting the three Laws (the Golden Rule, if you will). One cannot propose a magical formula that every human being should use to live their lives, and expect anyOne to follow it. Some will, some won't. But if we state that the three Laws are expected to be followed, and deal with those who fail to honor those Laws much as we do today, few will complain and most will make good choices, within the three Laws.

I know I am up against a very large power (/money/energy) that would maintain control. In fact, it would seem we are more cattle or sheep to them than the Human Beings we are. I would like to see Humanity step up and consciously create heaven here. For, I am of the opinion that Consciousness is "God," (the net results of all Consciousness creating the Now - and all IS Consciousness at some level of development), and therefore "God" will create this heaven as Christ Consciousness (to use biblical elements for illustration).



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Well the Annanuki still seem to have an interest in us via the bloodline families.

And beyond that we are either something's smart monkey project - the Greys?

And/or we are prey for 4d entities along the lines of the Archons from the Gnostic writings.

It was inevitable that the smartmonkies would eventually learn about technology, re-write their own gnome and escape the planet to Borg swarm the galaxy as hypersmart, immortal, cyborg jihaddis or something equally unpleasant - maybe just unleash a grey nano-goo to dislove everything.

Religion was the control/dumbing down method for millenia - but eventually the science genie escaped the bottle -now they are setting us up for a NWO - reduced, dumbed down compliant and controlled population,entirely under the thumb of the bloodline elites.

Our only hope for a good outcome in all of this is to see what comes of this shift acension business - of course as individuals you can allways just stop playing their games (bloodlines) and free your mind from the Archon type influences and you can still have an awsome life!


While I agree with your assessments in general, I think "Being" is more appropriate than "smartmonkey." The reason has to do with the fact that I have concluded that Humans were genetically created, and it was against "policy" to create Beings, but, knowing it would be Beings that would be created, the efforts to create went ahead.

And since we are Beings, we are more than merely smart monkeys.

Our only hope is to choose to stand together in conscious co-creation and build something better. A far more proactive approach.

Thank you for your comments.
edit on 2/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: Addition



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


Read Jim Marrs book "Rule by Secrecy" and all will be revealed.

As a matter of fact, everybody on this planet should read it.


I will look for it. Thank you for the suggestion. I suspect, however, that I will find little I don't know already of the general way things are run... [grin] I may learn specifics, though, and I like specifics.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienProbed
If we knew who 'They' all are we would call them all out by name.

But one thing's for sure they are watching.


I do not doubt. In fact... I have had it confirmed.

But that's another story. If you're curious, check out many of my threads.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


Sorry I could only star this once, Awesome! I've been reading about this stuff since I was a kid and have always wanted to see it happen. Through a Tesla tower or other.

As far as the who I would say a more superior race of beings to be more specific would only be guessing.



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


Sorry I could only star this once, Awesome! I've been reading about this stuff since I was a kid and have always wanted to see it happen. Through a Tesla tower or other.

As far as the who I would say a more superior race of beings to be more specific would only be guessing.


Actually, I agree. Reading the Sumerian tablets (especially the recently found and translated Enki tablets), it is clear Humans were created, genetically.

The question becomes... Are They willing to meet Us as equals? To let go of Their view that We are cattle and not the Beings We are?



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


I think there are rules of engagement when dealing with us (Humans), they are using us against ourselves through racism, fear, terrorism, ect to accompilish their agendas so in a sence we are doing this to ourselves by accepting these ideas presented. I don't believe that they want to be on "common ground" with us.

On a side note my best friends Dad was a firefighter for the government and was flown all over to sercret bases like area 51 with blacked out windows, he has a lot of stories but I remember one about a steam powered car where you fill it up with a water hose.

Peace, thanks again!



posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by Amaterasu
 


I think there are rules of engagement when dealing with us (Humans), they are using us against ourselves through racism, fear, terrorism, ect to accompilish their agendas so in a sence we are doing this to ourselves by accepting these ideas presented. I don't believe that they want to be on "common ground" with us.


Of this I am sure. However, I propose that We, of Human heart, would forgive as abundance flowed upon us, and as long as They chose Ethically, We would make that garden everyone is standing around waiting for others to make. You see, I know this planet belongs to Us as Ea's heirs. And if We stand up in Ethical Stance, and be - choose to be...I should say - Ethical in return, Our place will be properly balanced with Love and Enjoyment, and They can become Our friends, face to face, or not and move on. That's all any Being might ask of another, don't you think?

And maybe, stuck as They are in a scarcity paradigm, I have made Them think about the whole idea of getting to know each Other on the even footing that plenum energy would place everyOne. That's one thing I hope for fervently, in fact.

Any support of sending information about what I give here is welcome. If you're willing to see it happen, claim it as your own. Seriously. License to take it as yours. My goal is not to gain fame. Really, I'd just as soon go through (relatively speaking) mundane daily goals and live my days with my daughter, and what stands between me and her right now is money. Power. Energy.

So all this does have a personal element. A service to Self. And I am in awe of the freedom and love it will foster. Service to Others.

Humble I.


On a side note my best friends Dad was a firefighter for the government and was flown all over to sercret bases like area 51 with blacked out windows, he has a lot of stories but I remember one about a steam powered car where you fill it up with a water hose.


OMG. My dad told me about that - the steam powered car. I remember the water hose image going in the car and him describing the buildup of pressure in the tank. Heh. Synchronicity? LOL!


Peace, thanks again!


Most welcome.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Perhaps there is a way to harness energy from the rotation and orbit of the planet itself.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by zorgon
"They" are the Bilderberg Club


I believe you are partially correct - in that the Bildergergs are very close to the actual power that controls the Human "livestock." But I also see them as the (more or less) public, Human face for the machinations of the hidden, ET agenda.

I do agree that the Bildergergs are a "front" for the false "kings" who want to rule the world, but I do not feel that ET is responsible in the least. In fact, if anything may be closer to the truth, ET has been keeping a lid on the nukes in the hands of extremists and fanatics.

I am familiar with Corso and a few others that have claimed that much of the technology came from "reverse engineering" of alien technology. That was the cover to hide the truth; it came from Nazi Germany and the tens of thousands of scientists and engineers that came here after the war.

Like you, another lady who had a father that was "involved" has come forth to tell her story as well. The lady is Linda Brown and her father was Lt. Commander T. Townsend Brown, who by the accounts produced and verifiable thus far, was also a physicist and quite an intelligence officer. You can find out more here:
The Legacy of T. Townsend Brown



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Perhaps there is a way to harness energy from the rotation and orbit of the planet itself.


Conceivable... But a lot more effort and expense than pulling it from the plenum, I would wager.

Thanks for the suggestion.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhilltFred

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by zorgon
"They" are the Bilderberg Club


I believe you are partially correct - in that the Bildergergs are very close to the actual power that controls the Human "livestock." But I also see them as the (more or less) public, Human face for the machinations of the hidden, ET agenda.

I do agree that the Bildergergs are a "front" for the false "kings" who want to rule the world, but I do not feel that ET is responsible in the least. In fact, if anything may be closer to the truth, ET has been keeping a lid on the nukes in the hands of extremists and fanatics.

I am familiar with Corso and a few others that have claimed that much of the technology came from "reverse engineering" of alien technology. That was the cover to hide the truth; it came from Nazi Germany and the tens of thousands of scientists and engineers that came here after the war.

Like you, another lady who had a father that was "involved" has come forth to tell her story as well. The lady is Linda Brown and her father was Lt. Commander T. Townsend Brown, who by the accounts produced and verifiable thus far, was also a physicist and quite an intelligence officer. You can find out more here:
The Legacy of T. Townsend Brown


I have read about TT Brown. Thanks for the link. As for ET... I take as my guide, the Sumerian Tablets, and many "myths," worldwide, paintings, and other oddities that abound on our planet. The Terra Papers (if you can find them) are an interesting read.

Thanks and I'm sorry it took so long to respond. (Too many threads to keep tabs on! LOL!)



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 1   >>

log in

join