It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA NSA expert discusses Earthquake machine, Aliens and 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i havent watched this yet but can guess it will just sound like a propoganda video like the rest of them, they all seem to speak to the people like they are dummys. does anyone know of any videos that explain scientific facts and things that are not scaremongering. i believe in aliens etc... but have yet to see a programme that doesnt mix up interesting facts with offputting circumstantial nonsense.

sorry for my ignorance if this is the video i have been looking for.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
hrm...after carefully listening to the video, it sounds like to me, that this person talking in the video has taken notes from the Ancient Alien/astronaut series and plagiarized almost everything about his story...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
My name is John (vincedelgato is just a username) and I posted that video on youtube a few months back - funny to see it being discussed like this.

Thanks for watching!

~j

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

This is not the video you have been looking for....He claims to be.....a doctorate of interstellar anthropology....and describes the device found in iraq as.....really cool with lots of moving parts

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
5SKS is a band's site.

There you can also buy the "secret" CD's for hundreds of dollars.

Common guys if you fall for this what wouldn't you fall for?

Edit: Also he said he worked in the late 90s? I bet he isn't a day older than 24.
edit on 5-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by vincedelgato

John, I went through the 9 Secret tapes and the 5 Delta Sol tapes before signing up for the membership. Making good progress through all the tapes in the Vault. It has taken me about 40 hours so far including listening to some tapes twice.

What Yajwah said about the nature of man, his purpose, and what his values and goals should be is, I believe, the foundation of most mainstream religions and societies. His message on how and why each of us should try to grow spiritually is especially important at this point human society development (i.e. global economy, military, personal and family values, drugs, media, etc).

I also believe what Yajwah said of matters he saw first hand. If he heard something second-hand, for example 9/11, then there are room for misinformation.

My daughter said she may specialize in Anthropology at McGill. After listening to Yajweh and spending dozens of hours surfing for all the wonderful places, people and region on earth that Yajweh mentioned, I think she will be happy if she pursued that field.

Finally, got to say that I love his deep voice, his tone, and the sincerity he showed in each of his tapes. Even if he turns out not to be an ETB, I would love to be his friend.

- Andrew

top topics

<< 1   >>

join