It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Homo-Sapiens were from Israel ! but we heard they were from Africa ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I want to add my two cents in. Our "evidence" that modern man originated out of Africa is supported by DNA. Does anyone know how they get this Idea? They get it from the genetic mutations in the DNA. So, the DNA with the most genetic mutations is the oldest. Hence Africa because DNA collected from peoples all around the world showed that Africans had more genetic mutations in their DNA. I saw that on the Discovery Channel and I will try to look up resources but they seem hard to find for one reason or another like many other related subjects but, I Don't buy into the out of Africa theory, we don't know enough yet... I will give you an example why I don't believe in it-

Take 2 families that originated at the same time. The Smiths and the Browns. If each family came into existence at the exact same time but 25 years down the road The Smith family had 100 members as opposed the the Browns 50 members The Smith family DNA would have more genetic mutations. It doesn't mean that they are older it just means that they had more offspring hence greater chances for genetic mutations. So, out of Africa IS NOT FACT like many on here state, it is still a hypothesis. In many circles to deny out of Africa would be considered racist, just some food for thought.

edit on 3-1-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join