It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons in Congress right now!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It is claimed that the masons are secretly ruling the world. They have been plotting an overthrow of the domination since inception. We just prefer to move slowly. We rushed it a bit in the late 1700s with the revolution and such, but since then, we slowed down a bit. But NOT STOPPED! we have strategically placed masons in key points all around the globe. From Concrete pouring businesses, to Carpentry business. From bankers, to salesmen. We have members in most job facets that exist. We even have members in government.
This article lists several members names, party affiliations and even interviews with them.
Sadly, there seem to be a few more democrats that I would like to see, but they are my brethren just the same and a minor charter flaw can be over looked.

Rep. Nick Rahall (D-W.Va.) emerged, briefly, from the chamber. A genial 60-year-old with bushy eyebrows, the diminutive Rahall didn’t look anything like a medieval crusader. In fact, his family roots are in Lebanon, not Europe. But Rahall is also a 33rd Degree Mason, who joined the secretive society about five years before he ran for Congress in 1976. “When I joined, there were a great deal of older individuals who helped me along the way and to whom I am deeply indebted to this day,” he said. “We call each other ‘travelers,’” Rahall explained. “To become a 32nd or 33rd Degree Mason, there are a whole slew of degrees before that, and it’s a long road we’ve taken together.” Rahall said he achieved his 33rd Degree status by two routes: through the Scottish Rite and through the York Rite, where he participated in the Commandery. That’s the portion of the Freemason tradition that makes Rahall a Knight Templar. And although he hadn’t read the Dan Brown book, Rahall says he understands why the Masons attract so many conspiracy theories. “It’s because, particularly in the early days, there were code words to get into the lodge, and everything is done by rituals,” Rahall said. “The Masons themselves helped perpetuate the myth, knowing it was just that — a myth.” The reporter screwed up his courage to ask one final question. So is there a global conspiracy? “No.” But you wouldn’t tell me if there was, would you? “That’s right,” Rahall said with a smile. Chuckling, the Knight Templar traveled back though the portal to the ancient floor of the House of Representatives.

I like the ending of that interview. It is reminiscent of many a discussion here. Nothing that can be said will convince people that our goals are harmless, since we most certainly are protecting some great secret. So we might as well just let everyone thing they know whats going on. But if you ever need help, ask a brother and more than likely you will receive it.
edit on 29-12-2010 by network dude because: fixed ex content

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'd rather have a Mason in congress than a muslim, and yup we have on of those in there as well. I wonder why so much time is taken up hating on the Masons on here? There are far worse people in office.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Almost all of our founding fathers were Masons. George Washington wore his Masonic apron during his inauguration. Masons in the ranks of our government is nothing new. I have several friends and relatives that are Masons. I would be willing to bet that if you asked, you would find that you do as well. I for one think the whole Masons thing gets blown way out of proportion.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If Masons are really ruling the world, they are doing a terrible job! I just posted a link to Mullin's book on the masons here and wonder how many Masons have read it and what they think. I'm sure there a lot of good Masons doing good works. Do you think it is possible that the 33 degree Masons and hidden agenda could possibly be more than speculation? I haven't finished reading Mullins' book to see how he reaches his conclusions and can't wait to get back to it later today

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

whomever is ruling the world right now is doing a piss poor job. I agree. Being one myself, I doubt it's the masons. And again, not being a 33rd degree, I don't know if they get a free pass to world domination classes shortly after they get their white hat. But the ones I know don't seem to have changed much after they got it, and seem to actually spend more time with masonic events. Where would the fit in the occasional coup de ta'? My post was mainly about listing a few confirmed members of congress who are masons. When put on the spot, people can not usually come up with names. So I was giving a few.

We usually concentrate on running a profitable BBQ dinner long before we worry about ruling Cuba.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
I'd rather have a Mason in congress than a muslim, and yup we have on of those in there as well. I wonder why so much time is taken up hating on the Masons on here? There are far worse people in office.

Oh jez ,sigh .The are many, many ,many Muslim masons .
Help this guy out network dude .

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Hiram Abiff said there is no difference...he just spoke through my Ouji,,,I mean tracing board.

Take your seat apprentice and be silent

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
There has always been masons in congress, also most presidents were masons.
having no masons in politics would be like having no christians in show business.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaphysics

Only 15 presidents were Masons.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
dude, there have been Masons in Congress since its creation....
youre a lil behind in the times...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by alphaphysics

Only 15 presidents were Masons.
Only 14 were Master Masons. (LBJ only took the first degree before he dropped out...)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

yea, but they are all DEAD! Dead congressmen have no political power unless a bridge is named after them. Then only to help you across a river. I was just giving some current members with pulses for informational purposes. If you are not careful, I will dig up some KOC members, then you will really be in trouble!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thanks for the correction.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Allow me to summarize for those who are too "busy" to read the whole thing.

[H]is family roots are in Lebanon, not Europe. But Rahall is also a 33rd Degree Mason, who joined the secretive society about five years before he ran for Congress in 1976. “When I joined, there were a great deal of older individuals who helped me along the way and to whom I am deeply indebted to this day,” he said.
Rahall said he achieved his 33rd Degree status by two routes: through the Scottish Rite and through the York Rite, where he participated in the Commandery.
[H]e hadn’t read the Dan Brown book
So is there a global conspiracy? “No.” But you wouldn’t tell me if there was, would you? “That’s right,” Rahall said with a smile. Chuckling, the Knight Templar traveled back though the portal to the ancient floor of the House of Representatives.

So, basically, Rahall didn't become a 33rd Mason until he'd finished the Scottish and York Rites. He also said that he wouldn't tell the reporter if there were a global conspiracy, so his previous denial was effectively voided. He only needed to be a Mason for 5 years before he was elected to public office.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
So, basically, Rahall didn't become a 33rd Mason until he'd finished the Scottish and York Rites. He also said that he wouldn't tell the reporter if there were a global conspiracy, so his previous denial was effectively voided. He only needed to be a Mason for 5 years before he was elected to public office.
To flesh that out a bit, going through the York Rite was not a prerequisite for his 33° in the Scottish Rite; he would have needed at least 8 years in the Scottish Rite before he would be considered for 33° honors, so the fact that he was elected in only 5 years means that he gained office as a 32° Scottish Rite Mason (or, conceivably a Knight Commander Court of Honor, which is a stepping stone to 33° that requires at least 4 years of SR service for eligibility).

And from the sound of things, he doesn't really know his Scottish Rite degrees that well, because a number of them are Templar as well... you don't have to go through the York Rite to call yourself a knight templar...
edit on 2011.1.29 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The actual title Knight Templar is conferred only in the York Rite though. The higher degrees of the Scottish Rite, of course, are Templar in nature, but have other titles: Knight of St. Andrew and of Kadosh, in particular. For a Mason to call himself "Knight Templar", he would mean York Rite.

There's actually quite a lot of controversy here in the States right now concerning this, as the Grand Encampment has just deemed the Great Priory of America C.B.C.S., Rectified Scottish Rite, clandestine because they confer the title of Knight Templar.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

By "public office" I meant United States Congress.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

And then established their own Grand Priory of the Reformed and Rectified Rite of the USA. They have the right to confer 4° through 6° are the only degrees which we have been granted authority, and include Knight of St. Andrew through to Chevalier Bienfaisant de Cite Saint (CBCS). You gotta love the politics of it all.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Oh jez ,sigh .The are many, many ,many Muslim masons .
Help this guy out network dude .

lol, I'm glad u said something
or i was going to

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Damn, you beat me to it. We have three Muslim brothers in our Lodge. I would trust them with my life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join